Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 3/24 Heaven came to the Xcel with its 5 sweetest angels  (Read 6756 times)
Jennifer
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2010, 03:15PM »

that's nice to know Smiley

i hope there's another concert coming up, because i'd like to go Smiley
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2010, 03:38PM »

So, I keep thinking of things to add.... hehe

Mairead was literally flying all over that stage!!  Instead of walking down the steps, she jumped down every single one... she just leaped over them... and she never fell or lost a beat.  Even though I wasn't right up next to the stage, I could still see her facial expressions and they were soo cute!!!!!

Oh, and something else I forgot to add to my review that I feel is really important....

"You Raise Me Up" totally sums up my experience of the concert.  Those girls raised my spirits and raised me up through their music and I allowed them to carry me. 
Like someone said on Mairead's forum, Celtc Woman concerts are like potato chips... you can't go to just one....
Totally true!!!!! Cheesy

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2010, 07:12PM »

Ok.... I'll admit it....to be fair to Sarah... yes it was very cold.... I had a jacket, and my teeth were chattering too.  It must have been worse without a jacket though....

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: