Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa DVD, gone forever?  (Read 2174 times)
The Leprechaun
Total Fanatic

« on: March 26, 2010, 03:44PM »

I know I'm not the only person who would have liked to see a Lisa Kelly DVD. There was one filmed, but they never did post production on it. First question: Why didn't they do post production? Second question: Is there anywhere we can find it, or is it gone forever? Third question: Who might have seen this performance? Just thought I'd ask, but I don't know if this has already been a topic of heated debate.

Celtic Woman: Gotta love them.

Proud sufferer of OCCWD.

The wonderful Susan.

Thanks whoever for the picture.
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2010, 03:51PM »

First question - post production takes considerable time, and a little thing called Celtic Woman got in the way.
Second question - sorry, but it's gone forever.  She may do a new one some day, but it won't be that one.
Third question - it wasn't a performance video.  It was done in a studio.  No audience.

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
The Leprechaun
Total Fanatic

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2010, 04:18PM »

First question - post production takes considerable time, and a little thing called Celtic Woman got in the way.
Second question - sorry, but it's gone forever.  She may do a new one some day, but it won't be that one.
Third question - it wasn't a performance video.  It was done in a studio.  No audience.

It's a shame then. I'm glad you could post a response, Rich, considering your condition. But, if Celtic Woman ever ended or Lisa wants to go solo, this could be a good thing for her to do.

Celtic Woman: Gotta love them.

Proud sufferer of OCCWD.

The wonderful Susan.

Thanks whoever for the picture.
lisaholic nr1
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2010, 06:47AM »

When Lisa goes single... I hope she is going to do a DVD! When she doesn't she will dissappear from the videos! I don't want that! We have all the CW video's then, but...... pfieuw! I don't know where I am going to be then...... I would be very very sad! Lisa looks great on video!

Cheesy
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: