Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My Lisa Graphic Piccie!! Autographed by THEE Lisa Kelly!!  (Read 6941 times)
dMs827LK
Bodhrán Player

I've met LisaK, Lynn, & Mairead!!! :D:D:D

« on: April 26, 2010, 09:40AM »

As some of you know, I was a winner in the March 2010 "The Voice" graphics contest!!! i got my art autographed by LISA KELLY herself!!!!! This is it!!!! Cheesy (BIG hugs and thanks to Lisa and Rich!!!! This is my most prized CW possession!!!)

« Last Edit: April 26, 2010, 12:52PM by dMs827LK » Logged

I met LISA K. AND LYNN AND MAIREAD!!! ....yeah!!!! Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin
Katharine
Bodhrán Player

Believe :-)

« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2010, 10:06AM »

LISAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Thank you, Dayna, for my awesome banners!!
Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2010, 10:10AM »

It's prettty!!!!!!! yay dayna!!!!!!!!!!

Godshorsegirl
Bodhrán Player

My fiddle is tuned for playing!

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2010, 10:12AM »

They had one of those!?!?  Shocked  man maybe I should get the newsletter...  Cheesy

dMs827LK
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2010, 10:17AM »

LISAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

I KNOW, RIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT?!?!?!?! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin lol

It's prettty!!!!!!! yay dayna!!!!!!!!!!

hahaha thank you!!!! Cheesy to quote London Tipton..... YAY ME!!!! Wink hahahaha

They had one of those!?!?  Shocked  man maybe I should get the newsletter...  Cheesy

Hahahahaha it's worth it!!!! my most prized possession from CW!!!!! Cheesy

I met LISA K. AND LYNN AND MAIREAD!!! ....yeah!!!! Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin
jessicar
Honorary Roadie

Arrr!!! I be Mad Dog Roberts!!!! Fear me!!! Arrr!!

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2010, 10:27AM »

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

dMs827LK
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2010, 10:39AM »

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin LOL

lisaholic nr1
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2010, 12:04PM »

that's so cool! Cheesy
dMs827LK
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2010, 12:07PM »

that's so cool! Cheesy

Thanks!!!! Cheesy i think so, tooo!! lol

OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2010, 12:44PM »

Thanks for posting it, Dayna.  It's a beautiful job.  Lisa loved it and she was delighted to sign it for you.

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
dMs827LK
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2010, 12:56PM »

Thanks for posting it, Dayna.  It's a beautiful job.  Lisa loved it and she was delighted to sign it for you.

Of course Rich!!! It's the least i could do!!!!! Grin i am so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is such an understatement!!! i mean it when i say it is my most prized CW/Lisa possession!!!!! definitely big thanks to you!!! and most definitely a big thanks to Lisa!!!! Grin Grin Grin

OldFart

« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2010, 07:40PM »

Nice Dyna!! I was a winner also!! I wondered what happened! I hadn't seen or heard anything!! Glad you got yours!!
dMs827LK
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2010, 07:50PM »

Nice Dyna!! I was a winner also!! I wondered what happened! I hadn't seen or heard anything!! Glad you got yours!!

Thank you!!!! Cheesy I know you were!!! i haven't seen your's!!! i'll have to look around for it!!! Cheesy lol

Lisa and Helen fanatic
Bodhrán Player

Lisa K ALWAYS brightens my day no matter what.

« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2010, 01:03PM »

Dayna!!!! That's soooooo awesome!!!

I love my Kelly sisters! Cheesy
Mariko
Honorary Roadie

Lisa Kelly ^_^

« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2010, 01:14PM »

Wow, that's fabulous!! Congratulations to you & even more amazing that it's Lisa!!

Thanks Evi & Alexa for my amazing banners!! Kiss
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: