Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CW racing team in the International Stock Car Series!  (Read 1382 times)
JRRacing64
« on: May 04, 2010, 10:23PM »

I think a few of you guys here remember that little racing game Celtic Woman Cup I ran in the "Fun and Games" section of the board. Well late last year I moved it to the Sim Racing Design forum and Renamed it the "International Stock Car Series" or "ISCS" for short. Now since it's departure it has changed significantly "Mostly since the participants enter there own cars and paint schemes." But I've kept the CW spirit alive with my own team entry "Celtic Woman Racing"  which consists of my car, the #64 Celtic Woman car, Australian Harpist/Singer - Siobhan Owen, and Russian singer/song writer Marina V.

The first two races have already taken place with Marina V's car winning the first race of the season and Siobhan's car Winning the pole and placing 3rd in Race 2. Unfortunately fate hasn't been kind to the Celtic Woman team as that car finished 12th and 26th

But the season is still young and we can pull it around in the next 8 races so keep your hopes up the CW car will be at the top of the standing this season.

« Last Edit: May 06, 2010, 09:01AM by JRRacing64 » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: