Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone Else Having Alex Withdrawl?  (Read 30375 times)
CelticWomanAddict
Total Fanatic

You'll Never Walk Alone

« on: July 02, 2010, 12:27AM »

I am,I miss her already

Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2010, 01:04AM »

Alll the time!

Ncoua
Total Fanatic

Sup!

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2010, 01:32AM »

I am,I miss her already

yea me too Sad
CWPride

LYNN AND LISA ROX MY SOX!!!! :)

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2010, 06:45AM »

Oh definately ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Sad

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Scuilly

There can be miracles...When You Believe!!

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2010, 07:23AM »

Not having Alex withdrawal YET...becasue I still listen to her constantly! But I am sure once the new tour starts I will.

Kelly
binti

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2010, 08:45AM »

I know I am.  She really did make a spot for herself on stage with the group, as a soloist, and in my heart.  I really still find it hard to believe she won't be with CW when they resume the tour.

Thanks to m.k.c. for this lovely banner
CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2010, 09:06AM »

I know I am.  She really did make a spot for herself on stage with the group, as a soloist, and in my heart.  I really still find it hard to believe she won't be with CW when they resume the tour.

I couldnt have said that better myself!
ALEX, PLEASE COME BACK!!! WE MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry[/u]

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
RetPgmr
Total Fanatic

« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2010, 09:56AM »

I know I do. Yesterday I was watching the SFTH dvd and during Nil Se'n La I got to comparing it to the videos from Australia we've seen and how much I miss Alex. Not just her beautiful voice but also her wonderful facial expressions when she sings.

CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2010, 09:58AM »

I know I do. Yesterday I was watching the SFTH dvd and during Nil Se'n La I got to comparing it to the videos from Australia we've seen and how much I miss Alex. Not just her beautiful voice but also her wonderful facial expressions when she sings.

I know! I think that seeing them sing Nil Se'n La will never be the same  Cry  Im still wondering if they are going to keep Non C'e Piu in the show....

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
Emily!
Honorary Roadie

Mission Accomplished :)

« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2010, 10:24AM »

At the moment? No.

But once I see the summer show it will feel very weird without her! I've never seen a CW show without Alex.

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."
celticartzyangel
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2010, 11:22AM »

YES!!!! I'm missing Alex SO MUCH Already!!! Just cause I know that I'm not going to see her wonderful expressions in the songs or video diaries.  Cry Cry Cry or that I'm going to see "MHWHA" in concert  Cry WE MISS YOU ALEX!!!!
carl

« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2010, 11:50AM »

yes, I miss her already Smiley

well, at least I got to she her perform twice .... and I have a video copy of her "You'll Be In My Heart"    Smiley

that is exactly what it feels like ... like withdrawal ... I guess that is what I have been feeling I just did not have a word to hang on it ...

L.A. Girl

« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2010, 06:23PM »

I agree with everything that you've said! Smiley

Dianne
greenfire6
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2010, 07:42PM »

I miss Alex very much when watching the vids from the promos in AUS. If there was a new lady in the cast to get to know it wouldn't be quite this tough.

I'm thankful that I got to see Alex perform with Celtic Woman FOUR times! ANJ once, twice with IOH and her second to last performance with SFTH. So, until Alex takes the stage again in some future project I will hang on to those wonderful memories of her with CW!

Thank you Alex!!!!!  Cheesy
Kakiya

Alex Sharpe has taught me so much as a performer

« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2010, 07:50PM »

I am,I miss her already

I think about it a lot, about how the girls (Lisa, Lynn, Chloe & Mairead) feel about losing a great performer and friend. About how it will be so empty on stage and goofing off backstage. Especially Lynn, they were so close, but they will keep in contact and hang out together, Alex isn't going, she is just, well, going from something we knew, and going to something she knows but we don't. But you know, life still goes on and heck, Alex is probably having a blast with her son and husband! But I am pretty sure her decision she made was hard, and if you were like me and teared up, I think you'd agree she probably did too. But now, I bet you she has her son in her arms, smiling as they watch a Disney movie......(wait, is Disney world wide or America).

*phone rings* OH! Hold on that's me! *checks phone* OH MY GOD! UMBRIDGE STOP TEXTING ME! ~AVPS (Harry Potter fans) (:

"What did you just say Potter?" "Professor Snape, sir.....I said, YOUR MOM!"
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: