Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Favorite Méav Picture  (Read 30928 times)
Potato Pants
Honorary Roadie

<3meav<3

« Reply #45 on: July 30, 2012, 04:47PM »

AHA!! This is an old thread, but I found it. I knew there must have been a place where I can post this photo of Meav I've been obsessed with recently, the one on the cover of her CD with Anuna from forever ago. She looks a lot younger here.

YEOUCH!! I think she looks absolutely STUNNING in this picture. (She looks stunning in every picture, but this one...woo!)

*is jealous of her beauty*
  I have to agree with you CWF.   Smiley   As I mentioned in another thread, Anuna goes back to her college days so this would place her somewhere between ages 18-22 perhaps?  Undecided   I  know you're not alone in being a little envious of her beauty.  I always thought it was a toss-up as to what is more beautiful- Meav herself...or her voice.  Now you're going to have to get that CD for sure.  Wink

Yes I am DEFINITELY going to have to get that CD now. Smiley And yes that is exactly what I have thought!!! And it is still a question I have been unable to answer.

AKA CelticWomanFreak (CWF)

Proud member of the Gosh Dang Potato Gang (Idaho)
6/6/13: Best night of my life. Dreams really do come true.
Potato Pants
Honorary Roadie

<3meav<3

« Reply #46 on: July 30, 2012, 04:49PM »

Ooh... I know!   Shocked   I agree about her eyes.  I have noticed that  although Meav is not as "animated"  as some of the other CW  vocalists, she says a lot with her eyes and with subtle facial expressions.  Meav has the gift of  "artistic understatement". 

That's what I especially love about Meav. You may not always be able to see it in her face when she sings, but even on the reorded versions you can hear so much emotion in her voice. It's very obvious that she loves what she does. Smiley

Potato Pants
Honorary Roadie

<3meav<3

« Reply #47 on: August 01, 2012, 01:25AM »

So after going through just about every obscure site that came up on Google for "Meav Ni Mhaolchatha", I have found some really great pictures I haven't seen before.

This one, I am officially in love with. You know it's a great picture when it made it to my computer desktop. Wink

This one...I really like this one. It was obviously a candid shot. Aww just look at that sweet smile.. Smiley

MEAV = BEST SMILE AWARD.

Potato Pants
Honorary Roadie

<3meav<3

« Reply #48 on: August 01, 2012, 01:30AM »

More pictures...

oregongirl29
« Reply #49 on: August 01, 2012, 02:12PM »

So after going through just about every obscure site that came up on Google for "Meav Ni Mhaolchatha", I have found some really great pictures I haven't seen before.

This one, I am officially in love with. You know it's a great picture when it made it to my computer desktop. Wink

She looks so different here, I never would have guessed that was her.
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #50 on: August 01, 2012, 05:33PM »

This one...I really like this one. It was obviously a candid shot. Aww just look at that sweet smile.. Smiley

MEAV = BEST SMILE AWARD.                                                                                                                             

Hmmm....The first two I have not seen before although the third one is familiar to me.  I love that first one too.  I can just picture her singing "The Wicked Sister "  and playing the harp at the same time.  Smiley  She seems at home with her two other instruments in the room with her.  And I agree with the "candid"  shot. She is real young here. And I do LOVE that smile too.  Kiss Kiss Kiss

Hubert
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #51 on: August 02, 2012, 08:41AM »

Thanks CWF for all these Meav pics.  Many of them I have not seen before.

There is no Lambe like our Lil' Lambe.  Mairead Carlin is the real deal.
howard

« Reply #52 on: August 03, 2012, 07:59PM »

MEAV = BEST SMILE AWARD.

The proper credit for the 3rd picture of Meav smiling coming out of the door is from the fall/winter 2011 edition of "The Lark", Meav's newletter.  This picture was taken at Meav's fall concert with the Quebec Symphony Orchestra.

Howard
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #53 on: August 03, 2012, 08:02PM »

Thank you Howard..... Smiley   

Potato Pants
Honorary Roadie

<3meav<3

« Reply #54 on: August 04, 2012, 12:32AM »

Yes, thank you!! I actually had no idea where that came from...I just got it off some random Google images page.

Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #55 on: August 04, 2012, 10:26PM »

So beautiful.  Smiley
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #56 on: August 12, 2012, 07:32PM »

That one is very lovely as well.  Wink   I like the background too. 

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: