Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Órla concert in Statesville, NC  (Read 39777 times)
lifeismusic2009
Total Fanatic

<3

« Reply #45 on: September 13, 2010, 03:02PM »

This show is on my mom's birthday, so I'm taking her to the concert as her gift. I think I did pretty well this year  Cool

Thanks, Dayna, for my awesome banners!
SusanZ
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #46 on: September 13, 2010, 06:16PM »

This show is on my mom's birthday, so I'm taking her to the concert as her gift. I think I did pretty well this year  Cool

Now THAT is a birthday gift! Good for you,Elizabeth!

Zee

"We create our tomorrows by what we dream today"
Thanks Hayley for the great banner!!
Ganconagh

Resistance is futile

« Reply #47 on: September 20, 2010, 02:20PM »

UPDATE   

I talked to the concert lady again today (Monday, 20 Sept), and she told me that season tickets are selling briskly due mainly to Orla Fallon's large fan base.  The concert committee is so excited by the response that they are now seeing the real possibility of a sell-out for Orla's show!   Shocked  Something to consider:  this is an 800-seat auditorium, but ticket sales are so good that there is no longer a guarantee that a large number of tickets will be availabe at the door; additionally, admission will be season ticket holders first, then single-event tickets (so even if you get tix at the door, you will be seated after season ticket holders). 
  Season tickets are still available ($40 adult/$20 student under 18), and the site has now added PayPal and credit/debit card payment options for on-line purchases.
                                http://www.iredellconcerts.com/              [Click on TICKETS under ADDITIONAL  INFORMATION]

You can still send a personal check or money order.  (Below is the link to the ticket form.) 

http://iredellconcerts.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/ica-2010-color-brochure.pdf

It's clearly gonna be an advantage to have a season ticket if you want to get a seat closer to the stage.  With a crowd of the size they're expecting now, any meet/greet, whether in the lobby or by the stage, will be an ordeal, so practice being patient.    Smiley           

"Face piles of trials with smiles.  It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free."
carl

« Reply #48 on: September 20, 2010, 03:31PM »

A mass migration of Orla fans Wink

A sight to behold ...

I am counting the days ... And still smiling from my Nashville experience  Grin
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #49 on: September 20, 2010, 04:35PM »

Thanks for this update, Joe!

Go, Orla, go!!!!!!!!

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #50 on: September 20, 2010, 04:37PM »

UPDATE   

I talked to the concert lady again today (Monday, 20 Sept), and she told me that season tickets are selling briskly due mainly to Orla Fallon's large fan base.  The concert committee is so excited by the response that they are now seeing the real possibility of a sell-out for Orla's show!   Shocked  Something to consider:  this is an 800-seat auditorium, but ticket sales are so good that there is no longer a guarantee that a large number of tickets will be availabe at the door; additionally, admission will be season ticket holders first, then single-event tickets (so even if you get tix at the door, you will be seated after season ticket holders). 
  Season tickets are still available ($40 adult/$20 student under 18), and the site has now added PayPal and credit/debit card payment options for on-line purchases.
                                http://www.iredellconcerts.com/              [Click on TICKETS under ADDITIONAL  INFORMATION]

You can still send a personal check or money order.  (Below is the link to the ticket form.) 

http://iredellconcerts.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/ica-2010-color-brochure.pdf

It's clearly gonna be an advantage to have a season ticket if you want to get a seat closer to the stage.  With a crowd of the size they're expecting now, any meet/greet, whether in the lobby or by the stage, will be an ordeal, so practice being patient.    Smiley           

Thanks for the tip!! I've just ordered a season ticket as a result!   Those of us at the Nashville filming on September 2 experienced the unpleasant sensation of seeing hundreds of ticket holders let in ahead of you!  We came out fine, thankfully, but it's an experience I don't want to have again!  Let's get our $40 season tickets and get in there as close as we can!!  Wink Grin

SusanZ
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #51 on: September 20, 2010, 07:51PM »

I think "Orlamania" has begun!!! ....of course, we have been smitten with our girl Orlagh for a long time but a whole new slew of fans are about to join the club!  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Zee

"We create our tomorrows by what we dream today"
Thanks Hayley for the great banner!!
MrPeabody

Set the WayBack machine, Sherman.

« Reply #52 on: September 20, 2010, 08:11PM »

Done.  And thanks for the update!

Mike

greenfire6
« Reply #53 on: September 20, 2010, 08:25PM »

I think "Orlamania" has begun!!! ....of course, we have been smitten with our girl Orlagh for a long time but a whole new slew of fans are about to join the club!  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Zee

Come one come all! As fans of Órla we welcome all new recruits to her legions of fans with open arms. Cheesy

The incomparable Ms Órla Fallon, winning Regiments of hearts... one at a time.  Wink
lifeismusic2009
Total Fanatic

<3

« Reply #54 on: September 21, 2010, 06:03AM »

Haha, "Orlamania" sounds like a good slogan for another fan button lol. It's so wonderful to see all of these new fans coming in droves to see her and walking away dying to hear more. Nothing beats Orlagh Fallon.

CWLisaFan
Choir Member

Life is good. :)

« Reply #55 on: September 21, 2010, 10:20AM »

Oh wow!!!  This makes things interesting...I want to go, but I just can't tell this far in advance if Kath and I would be able to!!!  I want to see Orlagh live soon and Kath and I have vowed that we will eventually.  We have some thinking to do, and very quick thinking!!!!

I love that.  Orlamania!!!!  So cute. Cheesy

Feeling so lucky for having met Lisa, Lynn, Chloe, Mairead & Orlagh!!

Ready for Symphony and Believe!!!
lifeismusic2009
Total Fanatic

<3

« Reply #56 on: September 21, 2010, 03:40PM »

Oh wow!!!  This makes things interesting...I want to go, but I just can't tell this far in advance if Kath and I would be able to!!!  I want to see Orlagh live soon and Kath and I have vowed that we will eventually.  We have some thinking to do, and very quick thinking!!!!

I usually hate making decisions, but in this case I will make an exception and decide for you...(thinks for about .1 seconds)....you're going. There I figured it out for you!!
Let it be written. Let it be done.

Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #57 on: September 21, 2010, 03:57PM »

I usually hate making decisions, but in this case I will make an exception and decide for you...(thinks for about .1 seconds)....you're going. There I figured it out for you!!

LOL!! There you go,  CWLisaFan!  You can't argue with that, can you!!  Get ready to go!!  Wink Cheesy

Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #58 on: September 21, 2010, 04:29PM »

haha I like that Option!

Emily!
Honorary Roadie

Mission Accomplished :)

« Reply #59 on: September 21, 2010, 04:33PM »

DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Grin Grin Grin

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: