Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Still Smilin' Orlagh!  (Read 3871 times)
bpea55

Orlagh, So happy for you, Mom to be! WOO HOO!!!

« on: July 11, 2010, 09:41AM »

here's a new Orlagh pic ! Truth be known, the reason Orlagh is smiling is cause in the original pic she has her 2 favorite Fans Kelli and Zee at her side! Grin Grin Grin Grin
Bp

Ok RICH and LINDSEY..please don't beat me..I know it's big , but when it comes to graphics, I have no clue... Embarrassed Embarrassed
« Last Edit: July 11, 2010, 11:09AM by aislin » Logged

"While we seek Myrth and Beauty and Music light and gay, there are frail forms waiting at the door.....though their voices are silent, their pleading lips will say,
"Oh, Hard times, come again no more..."
Thanks so much Orlagh!
I will always remember...
Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2010, 10:56AM »

You made my day with this posting, Bruce!  Thanks for postng this lovely photo of Orlagh!   Cool Grin

aislin
Administrator
Total Fanatic

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2010, 11:19AM »

Ok RICH and LINDSEY..please don't beat me..I know it's big , but when it comes to graphics, I have no clue... Embarrassed Embarrassed

Between that and The Hammer joke someone made last week you all are going to have people thinking we really DO beat you! Cheesy

I fixed the graphic to make it more forum friendly. The complete explanation on how to resize images can be found here here... or you could just keep on hopping a nice, kindly, sainted admin will come along and fix them for you.

aislin
bpea55

Orlagh, So happy for you, Mom to be! WOO HOO!!!

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2010, 12:22PM »

Sainted doesn't even come close.. Grin
Thanks so much for the directions direction...LOL
Maybe I need "Graphics for Dummies" or something.

I must admit that the graphic I did for the cards came out better that I had ever hoped (I AM clueless about graphics)..and though it seemed like an accident at first, I'm more inclined to believe it was more like divine intervention. Shocked
Bruce

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin....Yup..Still......Orlagh does that to you

"While we seek Myrth and Beauty and Music light and gay, there are frail forms waiting at the door.....though their voices are silent, their pleading lips will say,
"Oh, Hard times, come again no more..."
Thanks so much Orlagh!
I will always remember...
MaryNorth93
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2010, 03:16PM »

What a lovely pic..  Cheesy Miss Fallon's wonderfull smile. Thank you for posting Bruce.
greenfire6
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2010, 12:50AM »

Another great portrait of Órla! I wish the talent, the charm, the beauty and the genuine warmth of Órla could be experienced, one on one, by everyone.

Thank you for posting Bruce. In a wierd way it's comforting to know I'm not the only novice when it comes to managing the size of images.  Smiley Thank you Lindsey for whatever edit you did.

As for your appropriately lovely ÓRLA CARDS; Rest assured Bruce, I'm putting the small stock I have to careful promotion of our girl with the harp.  Wink

Off topic: Recently likening Lindsey to a "Hammer" was no joke. It was actually intended as an oblique compliment. (If there weren't several 'Hammers" and one "Big Hammer" around here this place would be chaos).
LisaKholic

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2011, 02:20PM »

Love that pic!

Thanks Bluefire ^^
Lisaaaaa Kelly!!!<3
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: