Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Roisín Dempsey  (Read 23664 times)
Anderpaw
Total Fanatic

Love the pipes!

« Reply #45 on: October 12, 2007, 03:47AM »

I received Roisín's cd yesterday and I know what will be playing Christmas morning when we open presents. Well, right after Christmas Celebration is played. I'm very impressed with her cd and the songs fit her voice so well. I'm looking forward to her next cd!

Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #46 on: October 12, 2007, 11:44AM »

I'm glad you enjoyed Roisin's CD Anderpaw!  I listen to it regularly  Wink  Hopefully her new CD will be released soon, but I know her plans changed somewhat, so we'll have a little longer to wait.  In the meantime if you want to hear a little more of Roisin's voice she sings a couple of songs with Meav on the Anuna CD that Meav is featured on.  On at least one of the songs, you can hear Roisin's voice very well.  It sounds great right alongside Meav's!

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
Anderpaw
Total Fanatic

Love the pipes!

« Reply #47 on: October 12, 2007, 02:15PM »

I'm glad you enjoyed Roisin's CD Anderpaw!  I listen to it regularly  Wink  Hopefully her new CD will be released soon, but I know her plans changed somewhat, so we'll have a little longer to wait.  In the meantime if you want to hear a little more of Roisin's voice she sings a couple of songs with Meav on the Anuna CD that Meav is featured on.  On at least one of the songs, you can hear Roisin's voice very well.  It sounds great right alongside Meav's!
Thanks, Kelli. I'll be looking into that cd as well! Smiley

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: