Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: More NASCAR for Amy! Singing Canadian national anthem!  (Read 8169 times)
JRRacing64
« on: July 23, 2010, 09:28PM »

From Amy Rivard's myspace account

NASCAR Sprint Cup HELUVA GOOD! SOUR CREAM DIPS AT THE GLEN
I will be singing the Canadian Anthem for this race and American Idol Finalist, Bo Bice will be singing the US anthem. This race will be aired on ESPN. Not sure if they will air the Canadian anthem but tune in to watch Bo's performance of the Star Spangled Banner.

Sunday, August 08, 2010
1:00 PM - 1:30 PM EDT
Where:   Watkins Glen International

Just made my day again! Can't wait to see this race now! She'll get a chance to see the Nascar boys turn right for a change! Wink
« Last Edit: July 23, 2010, 09:33PM by JRRacing64 » Logged
Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2010, 09:33PM »

woooooooooooooooooooo hoooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am gonna watch this!

JRRacing64
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2010, 09:49PM »

Not sure how I posted it in the Graphics section, Sorry about that one!  Embarrassed Grin
JRRacing64
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2010, 12:47PM »

Little extra news! Amy will also be singing at the Nationwide race on Saturday and She will be singing both the American and Canadian national anthem so expect to see her on tv for that race for sure!

JEFF!!!
Thanks so much for your comment! The official times and channels Amy will be singing on are listed below. You will most likely see Amy on TV for Saturday's 2 races, as she will be singing BOTH the Canadian and AMerican Anthems. So tune in and thanks so much for your support! The info is below!
·         NASCAR Nationwide Series Zippo 200:                                                                                  Saturday, August 7th at 1:30pm on ESPN2

·         GRAND-AM Rolex Series Crown Royal 200:                                                                          Saturday, August 7th at 6:00pm on SPEED

·         NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Heluva Good! Sour Cream Dips at The Glen:                   Sunday, August 8th at 1:00pm on ESPN
JRRacing64
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2010, 08:14AM »

Don't forget today Amy Rivard will be on ESPN 2 Today Singing the national anthem for the Nascar Nationwide race! Coverage starts at 1:30 PM ET.
Ganconagh

Resistance is futile

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2010, 12:04PM »

Grrrrrrrreat rendition!
Excellent tempo and pitch perfect!
Congrats, Amy!

"Face piles of trials with smiles.  It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free."
JRRacing64
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2010, 07:09PM »

I'll be posting the video of her singing the American national anthem later tonight. My recorder recored to the harddrive and then dubs to a disk. Unfortunately she was not shown for the Grand Am Rolex race on Speed channel... Good race there though! I have a feeling they won't show her tomorrow since she's only singing the Canadian National anthem Though it might be on TSN in Canada.

I just got done getting the video to the computer. Here's some screen caps of Amy from today.

Got some screen caps as well!

« Last Edit: August 07, 2010, 10:58PM by JRRacing64 » Logged
JRRacing64
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2010, 11:04AM »

Looks like ESPN didn't air Amy singing the Canadian National anthem for the cup race...
Scuilly

There can be miracles...When You Believe!!

« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2010, 11:10AM »

Looks like ESPN didn't air Amy singing the Canadian National anthem for the cup race...

too bad!

Kelly
JRRacing64
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2010, 10:53AM »

Amy posted some pictures from her NASCAR weekend at Waktins Glen
Amy in victory lane!

Nationwide race

Sprint cup race

Amy and Bo Bice
LisaKholic

« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2011, 08:29AM »

Great pics!

Thanks Bluefire ^^
Lisaaaaa Kelly!!!<3
JRRacing64
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2011, 09:33AM »

I thought I posted her singing the national anthem for this event. I guess I forgot to. Well here it is then!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oByj3Q7qddo
greenfire6
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2011, 01:09PM »

Good job Amy!

Thanks for posting Jeff. (LOL! I wondered what happened.)

I saw this on TV that very day when I was marking time in Prince George, BC last August. (Motel room TV speakers  Sad ) Much better to hear on my own computer sound system.  Grin  Although they gave Amy a less than ideal mic for this she sounded and looked great!  Wink
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: