Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 35   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2011 Tour  (Read 171974 times)
lcplwinkerswife

Simply the Best!

« on: July 28, 2010, 07:47PM »

Does anyone know when they will start a new tour next year? I am having huge withdrawls ... I saw them back in February of this year... Are they doing a new show as well for PBS? I apologize if this is in another post or topic already! Thanks!

Rachel

*Rachel W. *
Wife, Mother, and Celtic Woman Addict!
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2010, 07:49PM »

Hi Rachel. Glad to see you decided to post!

It'll be quite some time before there's any announcement about 2011 concert or tour plans.  My guess is that we won't hear much until fall.

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
lcplwinkerswife

Simply the Best!

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2010, 07:58PM »

Thank you for the warm welcome! Im always on here but just never get a chance to post! My husband has an Irish background so it deepens my love for Celtic Woman.We are going to Ireland in 2 years for our 5 year wedding anniversary. I can not wait!  I hope to get a meet and greet with them next time around .

*Rachel W. *
Wife, Mother, and Celtic Woman Addict!
GeorgeN

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2010, 10:21PM »

It'll be quite some time before there's any announcement about 2011 concert or tour plans.  My guess is that we won't hear much until fall.

Judging from the huge audiences they are drawing in this summer I’d bet that CW will still be touring in 2021!  Cool

GeorgeN
TheWhite~Rose
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2010, 12:24PM »

I think we'll be finding out about before too long.  I just checked my local station today (WPSU) and saw that Songs from the Heart will be airing on Sept. 4th at 8:30pm.  Finally! Cheesy  I know that a concert at the BJC is not necessarily guaranteed, but I'd say that this is a very good sign. Smiley  
Cash
Honorary Roadie

carry me...on the waves

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2010, 01:10PM »

I think we'll be finding out about before too long.  I just checked my local station today (WPSU) and saw that Songs from the Heart will be airing on Sept. 4th at 8:30pm.  Finally! Cheesy  I know that a concert at the BJC is not necessarily guaranteed, but I'd say that this is a very good sign. Smiley  
Is that WPSU = Penn Sate University?

First, lets say that this isnt a 100% sure thing, just as a disclaimer. BUT....Yes this is a great sign. I was wondering if PBS would start pledging in Sept like in previous years or maintain the much later pledge dates we have seen this past tour.

Home is behind, The world ahead, And there are many paths to tread, Through shadow, To the edge of night, Until the stars are all alight.
Jennifer
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2010, 01:18PM »

I was just going to ask if there was going to be a tour next year... I hope we find out soon! Smiley
Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2010, 01:34PM »

I was just going to ask if there was going to be a tour next year... I hope we find out soon! Smiley
mee 2!

TheWhite~Rose
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2010, 01:51PM »

First, lets say that this isnt a 100% sure thing, just as a disclaimer. BUT....Yes this is a great sign. I was wondering if PBS would start pledging in Sept like in previous years or maintain the much later pledge dates we have seen this past tour.
Yes, WPSU as in Penn State--I'm a student there.  Wink  And I did mention that it's not guaranteed--regardless though, I'm quite excited. Cheesy
P.S: Do you live close to University Park?
Cash
Honorary Roadie

carry me...on the waves

« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2010, 03:42PM »

Yes, WPSU as in Penn State--I'm a student there.  Wink  And I did mention that it's not guaranteed--regardless though, I'm quite excited. Cheesy
P.S: Do you live close to University Park?
I am in Pittsburgh, so Penn State is within my travel range!

Home is behind, The world ahead, And there are many paths to tread, Through shadow, To the edge of night, Until the stars are all alight.
PATTY TUCKER
Honorary Roadie

"I bless you... and you bless me too."

« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2010, 06:22AM »

I can't wait for the 2011 tour. With their success this year, I would bet there will be a tour next year. Can't wait for them to come around close to me again.

"OUR GIRLS"

"OUR ANGELS"
aholinka

Axel Holinka, Webmaster 'chloe-agnew.com'

« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2010, 11:54AM »

Judging from the huge audiences they are drawing in this summer I’d bet that CW will still be touring in 2021!  Cool

2099 !!!

Axel

P.S.: I will be 137 yo. then Shocked !!! And Chloe 110 Grin ...

Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2010, 01:51PM »

I really hope they come back to Roanoke again!!!  If so, I'm SO there!!!

Jennifer
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2010, 02:08PM »

if they come back to St. Paul, i'm SO there!
LauraHutchison

Lisa Kelly _ Our forever "She-roe !"

« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2010, 09:17PM »

2099 !!!

Axel

P.S.: I will be 137 yo. then Shocked !!! And Chloe 110 Grin ...

I'll be 141 - but I'll be there!

""..People forget what you said, people forget what you did, but people will NEVER forget how you made them feel" __Maya Angelou
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 35   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: