Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: More Football/Soccer!!!  (Read 2081 times)
aholinka

Axel Holinka, Webmaster 'chloe-agnew.com'

« on: July 29, 2010, 11:02AM »

Upon request and as a by-product of some maintenance at my personal homepage 'axel-holinka.de' here's another service:

During the FIFA World Cup there were more than 50,000 impressions on the tickers that I've offered at 'chloe-agnew.com' (OK, I know a few people used the refresh button Grin ). I'm sure this new service will also be used by all of those football fans around the world!

The standard image shown above is displayed by using:
'www.axel-holinka.de/?image=soccer&lang=en'

Please do not forget '&lang=en' otherwise the image will be displayed in german Wink . To refine the image for your individual purposes and interests there're two possible parameters: '&country=' and '&league='. Each parameter can be followed by multiple values separated by ',' (comma).

Some samples:

'www.axel-holinka.de/?image=soccer&lang=en&country=usa'
- shows only matches in the states

'www.axel-holinka.de/?image=soccer&lang=en&league=msl,cl'
- shows matches of the Major Soccer League and the Champions League

'www.axel-holinka.de/?image=soccer&lang=en&country=australia,germany,uefa,fifa&league=clq,cl'
- shows matches of Australia, Germany, UEFA (e.g. Champions League, European Championships) FIFA (e.g. World Cups), as well as any matches of Champions League Qualifying and the Champions League itself.

All values for parameters are not case sensitive. Please note that you have to use the language dependent values for the country. E.g.: '&country=germany' will not work if you're using '&lang=en' (or don't specify a language); use '&country=deutschland' instead Wink . Values for '&league=' must not be translated; they're unique - worldwide.

Please appreciate that all time values are in CET (GMT +0100). It would be too much effort to display your local timezone (-> IP-analysis; this would violate the privacy statement of 'chloe-agnew.com' and 'axel-holinka.de' Roll Eyes ).

Much fun...

Axel

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: