Pages: 1 ... 109 110 [111] 112 113 ... 115   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Graphics Requests  (Read 536487 times)
Cash
Honorary Roadie

carry me...on the waves

« Reply #1650 on: April 13, 2012, 01:05PM »

Where did you see the pic???
I think it was on Facebook, but not sure. Now that I think about it though, it might not be such a good idea. If Susan doesn't come back, wont be able to get her autograph on it. BUT, if she does, AND Lisa K returns too, such a photo would be excellent for an autographed group photo!

Home is behind, The world ahead, And there are many paths to tread, Through shadow, To the edge of night, Until the stars are all alight.
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #1651 on: April 13, 2012, 07:44PM »

I  was wondering if someone could make a "Meav"  banner for me?   I was thinking of a  3- image set-up with the following pics:  The ending of "Danny Boy" at the original Helix concert, the ending of the "The Wexford Carol"  at the Christmas concert and finally,  in the middle of "Dulaman" at ANJ where she is playfully flirting with Ray.   I was thinking of a light blue or purple pastel background. I would also like the caption to read:  Meav...Celtic Cutie #1 in my heart always!  I would be forever grateful!   Smiley Smiley Smiley

Daantje

« Reply #1652 on: April 14, 2012, 06:13AM »

Hello Hayley

Would you like to make a beautiful pink blossom graphig of Lisa Kelly??

hayleynibhaoleafh<3'scelticwoman!
Honorary Roadie

U can have my <3, if U don't mind broken things...

« Reply #1653 on: April 14, 2012, 04:52PM »

Hello Hayley

Sure! Smiley I'd be happy to. Any words or picture preferences? And do you want an avatar, banner, or wallpaper? Smiley

Loooooove Hayley xxx
~~~~~~~Maybe it's not about the happy endings... maybe it's about the story...~~~~~~
Friend are angels ~*~ Cherish them
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #1654 on: April 14, 2012, 04:54PM »

I  was wondering if someone could make a "Meav"  banner for me?   I was thinking of a  3- image set-up with the following pics:  The ending of "Danny Boy" at the original Helix concert, the ending of the "The Wexford Carol"  at the Christmas concert and finally,  in the middle of "Dulaman" at ANJ where she is playfully flirting with Ray.   I was thinking of a light blue or purple pastel background. I would also like the caption to read:  Meav...Celtic Cutie #1 in my heart always!  I would be forever grateful!   Smiley Smiley Smiley
Can someone please make me a Lisa K, Lisa L,and Meav banner?

I have nothing to do tonight (for once!) for I can tackle these too! Cheesy (Need to get busy XD)

Raving Meaviac: Do you have copies of those pictures???

mlisakellyfanm: Do you have picture, words, or colour preferences?

(To Cash: I think it's a wonderful idea! Wish I could help but I don't have facebook or know the pic.)

Loooooove Hayley xxx
~~~~~~~Maybe it's not about the happy endings... maybe it's about the story...~~~~~~
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #1655 on: April 14, 2012, 07:31PM »

Hi Hayley... Thank you for wanting to tackle my project.  Smiley  I'm  amending my request a little bit to fit what Meav images I could find on the site here. The images I would like can be found in  Meav's section "Favorite  Meav  Gowns".   I changed my mind about the Helix "mermaid" dress...even though I like it.  Two of the three I would like are from the ANJ  concert- the white dress from the first half of that concert, and the red one from the second half of the concert.  And lastly- the gorgeous purple one from the Christmas concert. This is how little I know about this kind of thing...Is it even possible to "cut and paste" images from other sections of the forum. I hope so.  Undecided    Anyway, I would still like a light pastel background, purple or blue and the caption as I stated.   MEAV...CELTIC CUTIE #1 IN MY HEART ALWAYS  Thanks again... Wink  If you run into any snags please let me know. Oh wow...I just know it will be so cool! I am such a dummy about graphics. Once it is complete I'm not even sure how to transfer it to my forum name.   Undecided 

mlisakellyfanm

I am a Lisa K and Scott Porter fan!

« Reply #1656 on: April 14, 2012, 08:42PM »

I  was wondering if someone could make a "Meav"  banner for me?   I was thinking of a  3- image set-up with the following pics:  The ending of "Danny Boy" at the original Helix concert, the ending of the "The Wexford Carol"  at the Christmas concert and finally,  in the middle of "Dulaman" at ANJ where she is playfully flirting with Ray.   I was thinking of a light blue or purple pastel background. I would also like the caption to read:  Meav...Celtic Cutie #1 in my heart always!  I would be forever grateful!   Smiley Smiley Smiley
Can someone please make me a Lisa K, Lisa L,and Meav banner?

I have nothing to do tonight (for once!) for I can tackle these too! Cheesy (Need to get busy XD)

Raving Meaviac: Do you have copies of those pictures???

mlisakellyfanm: Do you have picture, words, or colour preferences?

(To Cash: I think it's a wonderful idea! Wish I could help but I don't have facebook or know the pic.)
No, no particular anything. Thanks.  Smiley

Thank you Hayley for the banner!
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #1657 on: April 18, 2012, 09:04AM »

Raving Meaviac, here you go! Hope you like it!! If you need help to put it in your sig just let me know!:

mlisakellyfanm, here's yours! Hope you like it!!!:

Let me know what you both think and if you want any changes:)

hayleyxx

Loooooove Hayley xxx
mlisakellyfanm

I am a Lisa K and Scott Porter fan!

« Reply #1658 on: April 18, 2012, 09:45AM »

Thanks alot. I love it! Smiley

Thank you Hayley for the banner!
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #1659 on: April 18, 2012, 10:40AM »

Raving Meaviac, here you go! Hope you like it!! If you need help to put it in your sig just let me know!:
  Absolutely lovely! Meav is so angelic. Yes...I will need help transferring this image to my sig. since I am a novice with computers. Thank you so much!   Smiley

mlisakellyfanm, here's yours! Hope you like it!!!:

Let me know what you both think and if you want any changes:)

hayleyxx

Daantje

« Reply #1660 on: April 18, 2012, 02:08PM »

Hello Hayley

Sure! Smiley I'd be happy to. Any words or picture preferences? And do you want an avatar, banner, or wallpaper? Smiley

Maybe the pictures from the photo shoot on her facebook page, and one of her dress in the second songs from the heart and the first dress of Believe? If it succeeds, I would like a banner. Wink Sorry for the many requirements hihi. THANKS VERY MUCH IN ADVANCE!

Greetings Danielle

Honorary Roadie

« Reply #1661 on: April 18, 2012, 03:55PM »

Hello Hayley

Maybe the pictures from the photo shoot on her facebook page, and one of her dress in the second songs from the heart and the first dress of Believe? If it succeeds, I would like a banner. Wink Sorry for the many requirements hihi. THANKS VERY MUCH IN ADVANCE!

Greetings Danielle

Okay, sounds great. Not too many requirements at all! Cheesy I wonder tho if you could please send me the pictures from her facebook... I don't have facebook so I don't know how to get them. Sorry about that.
Can't wait to get started!

To mlisakellyfanm and Raving Meaviac, you are very welcome:) I'm so glad you like them.
Okay, Raving Meaviac, I"ll send you a pm to help you out Smiley

hayley xx

Loooooove Hayley xxx
Daantje

« Reply #1662 on: April 20, 2012, 09:15AM »

Hey Hayley

I have no idea how to send you the photos Huh
Can I get youre email maby if you don't mind??
AND THANK YOU AGAIN THAT YOU GOING TO MAKE ONE  Grin

Greetings Danielle

Honorary Roadie

« Reply #1663 on: April 20, 2012, 03:55PM »

Hey Hayley

I have no idea how to send you the photos Huh
Can I get youre email maby if you don't mind??
AND THANK YOU AGAIN THAT YOU GOING TO MAKE ONE  Grin

Greetings Danielle

Sure Smiley No problem,I'll pm you with my email address.
You are SO welcome! Cheesy I'm happy to do it!

hugs!

Loooooove Hayley xxx
LisaKellyManiac

Proud sufferer of OCCWD, OCLK, and HWD <3

« Reply #1664 on: April 25, 2012, 12:51AM »

Hey guys, I've got a challenging one! Can anyone making a moving wallpaper on You Raise Me Up from powerscourt with a fancy border and lyrics from any cw song? If it's too hard then that's ok

Hayley's grace   &
Lisa K.'s power  &
Celtic Woman's beauty and magic

<3 <3 <3
Pages: 1 ... 109 110 [111] 112 113 ... 115   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: