Pages: 1 ... 110 111 [112] 113 114 115   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Graphics Requests  (Read 536012 times)
hayleynibhaoleafh<3'scelticwoman!
Honorary Roadie

U can have my <3, if U don't mind broken things...

« Reply #1665 on: April 25, 2012, 10:08AM »

Danielle! Cheesy Here is your banner, I hope you like it!!!!! Let me know Kiss

hayleyxx

Loooooove Hayley xxx
~~~~~~~Maybe it's not about the happy endings... maybe it's about the story...~~~~~~
Friend are angels ~*~ Cherish them
Daantje

« Reply #1666 on: April 26, 2012, 09:25AM »

hayleyxx

ILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEIT

Honorary Roadie

« Reply #1667 on: April 30, 2012, 10:27AM »

hayleyxx

ILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEIT
Oh  I'm soooo glad!!!!! Mwah!

Loooooove Hayley xxx
~~~~~~~Maybe it's not about the happy endings... maybe it's about the story...~~~~~~
RoAR
Honorary Roadie

It's far beyond the stars...

« Reply #1668 on: May 05, 2012, 04:15PM »

Some excellent stuff on this thread. Some of you are really VERY good. If any counterfeit monry show up in your neighborhood, we know where the authorites will begin the investigation!  Cheesy
Especially if one of our girls ends up on the bills! Wink Grin

Honorary Roadie

« Reply #1669 on: May 30, 2012, 07:00PM »

Hello I'm open finally!!!! (if you want me to do something you can also ask me on my site: celticheartgraphics.webs.com where I go by my middle name)

Loooooove Hayley xxx
Patti Plays Pipes

though hope is frail it's hard to kill...<3

« Reply #1670 on: June 08, 2012, 04:18PM »

Hello I'm open finally!!!! (if you want me to do something you can also ask me on my site: celticheartgraphics.webs.com where I go by my middle name)

If you're still here and not too busy, may I please have a new set? Avatar and banner? Lisa L, Hayley, Orlagh, and Susan?

Patricia~Patti! * I play pipes & harp!

Thank you Hayley! xxxxxxx
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #1671 on: June 17, 2012, 04:35PM »

If you're still here and not too busy, may I please have a new set? Avatar and banner? Lisa L, Hayley, Orlagh, and Susan?

couldnt just sit around.... made them:

Let me know if you'd like anything changed.... hope you like them. Love you sis xx

Loooooove Hayley xxx
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #1672 on: June 17, 2012, 06:52PM »

Some excellent stuff on this thread. Some of you are really VERY good. If any counterfeit monry show up in your neighborhood, we know where the authorites will begin the investigation!  Cheesy
  Hey.... there's an interesting idea for a unique kind of graphic. Pics of our Celtic Cuties on "funny money". The main thing to decide is which of the ladies ends up on which denomination of bill. Hmmm... Undecided

Honorary Roadie

« Reply #1673 on: July 08, 2012, 04:14PM »

Hey.... there's an interesting idea for a unique kind of graphic. Pics of our Celtic Cuties on "funny money". The main thing to decide is which of the ladies ends up on which denomination of bill. Hmmm... Undecided
This would be fun to try sometime

Loooooove Hayley xxx
Louis97

For the fire is flaming gold....

« Reply #1674 on: January 17, 2013, 08:58PM »

Could someone instruct me on how to upload a banner? That's all I really need, thanks!

urbanracer34
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #1675 on: January 17, 2013, 10:16PM »

Could someone instruct me on how to upload a banner? That's all I really need, thanks!

Sure! I know a ton about technology and I've helped a few people here already. Wink

What a lot of people do is they upload a banner to a picture site. Photobucket, Imageshack and Imgur are some I've used.
Generally, you will need to create an account in order to upload. All of the above are or have a free component to their site.
If you need help with this, every site is a bit different, so go through any tours or instructions you can when you get started on any site.

You'll then need a "IMG code" for your picture from your picture site in order to continue.

Go into the profile link at the top of almost any page of the forum, and select Forum Profile Information.
Find the Signature section and paste in the IMG code. Format it however you wish.
Click the "Change Profile" button and the changes will take immediate effect.

Then, just go to any of your posts and you should see your new signature in effect.

I'm Jerad. Smiley
CWazy since 2012!
CompTIA A+ certified, Long time Apple product user.

Banner by Kirstie. Thanks! Smiley
Louis97

For the fire is flaming gold....

« Reply #1676 on: January 19, 2013, 10:02AM »

Thank you Smiley  I figured it out and I'm working on a smaller size now.

BlueAquaOcean

« Reply #1677 on: February 14, 2013, 05:30PM »

Can someone make me a banner with all of the girls that joined?
RoAR
Honorary Roadie

It's far beyond the stars...

« Reply #1678 on: March 05, 2013, 10:38AM »

Is there anyone on here available/willing to make me an Isle of Hope banner for a different forum? I would love one if anyone has the time.

GlenS

am admin at the all New Celticwomanforum.net

« Reply #1679 on: June 29, 2013, 10:23PM »

Hello all im looking for a photo in the size of 8x10 with the 4 current girls with a title of Celtic Woman 2013. I need this to send to Ireland for the girls to sign and return for my 5 year old grand daughter that got to meet the girls in Milw. Wi. this spring and loves the Girls. They played with her during the show. Lisa picked her up and was dancing in the isle. Plus we got to talk to them in back by the bus's. This was her 5th birthday present to meet her Girls. The girls really showed there love to her all thru the show and at the meet and greet plus after the show at the bus. I really liked the one new wallpaper posted of the girls with the title of The Parting Glass but in it's current format it won't make a 8x10 would only be 5x10. I hope someone can help me out with this I would like asap if I can Thanks so much

Glen

Pages: 1 ... 110 111 [112] 113 114 115   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: