Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 24   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: new album "Lullaby"  (Read 122456 times)
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2010, 07:28PM »

Oh!  I was actually listening through Meavs silver sea cd, especially, and she has some absolutely gorgeous light Irish lullaby songs on it!  I just thought i'd get that out their sonce i really never listened to her cd till now and liked what I heard and def. could see some of the lighter irish lullaby's on maevs cd on this new recording!  So pretty!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
isle of hope
Total Fanatic

Máiréad rocks!

« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2010, 06:28PM »

I think a new CD is great, but I'm very disappointed that it's available through PBS only. I don't donate to PBS. I hope that after the December pledge drive the CD will become available through retailers or at least Amazon. It sounds like a wonderful CD and the artwork is beautiful.

I second this all the way.

Bring me your peace, and my wounds, they will heal.
CWphile

« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2010, 05:55AM »

I think a new CD is great, but I'm very disappointed that it's available through PBS only. I don't donate to PBS. I hope that after the December pledge drive the CD will become available through retailers or at least Amazon. It sounds like a wonderful CD and the artwork is beautiful.

I also second this.

Keiko
JRRacing64
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2010, 08:23AM »

I also second this.

Not trying to speculate but isn't this kinda what they did with SFTH dvd/cd last year? They did offer it to PBS pledge drives first. Then afterwards they would put out a official release. I can't imagine they would keep such a potentially popular and profitable cd only to the select few who would purchase through PBS.
Celtic Lass
Total Fanatic

« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2010, 09:09AM »

Not trying to speculate but isn't this kinda what they did with SFTH dvd/cd last year? They did offer it to PBS pledge drives first. Then afterwards they would put out a official release. I can't imagine they would keep such a potentially popular and profitable cd only to the select few who would purchase through PBS.

I thought. Though I never remember seeing SFTH announced as 'exclusavely' through PBS. But I could be wrong. . .
JRRacing64
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2010, 09:35AM »

I thought. Though I never remember seeing SFTH announced as 'exclusavely' through PBS. But I could be wrong. . .

That is true. But many company's use the the word exclusive in order to create a buzz. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. I just have a gut feeling that we'll see a further release beyond the PBS release...
« Last Edit: October 18, 2010, 09:57AM by JRRacing64 » Logged
Celtic Lass
Total Fanatic

« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2010, 12:37PM »

Wether we like it or not, CW is a business out for making money, I find it really hard to believe they would releace a cd and keep it from then general public forever. I know I won't be getting the cd unless its releaced outside of PBS. College takes my money (and priority) now. Wink
CWphile

« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2010, 05:00AM »

I believe you are right.
Otherwise I have no idea how to get this new CD here in Japan.  Sad

Keiko
Guardian of the Rose
Bodhrán Player

Let the dream come true SOMEDAY

« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2010, 05:44AM »

At first, I was like, " Why is Celtic Woman singing more Disney songs? " I want them to sing Celtic Songs! Wink
(I'm afraid some people I know will be more than ready to criticize Celtic Woman and the girls for this album when they find out) Sad Sad Sad

But I think it is very neat that is it an album of lullabies, because I know how much they all love children and babies! Cheesy
« Last Edit: October 19, 2010, 05:46AM by Guardian of the Rose » Logged

I know...my signature is just...awesome! Smiley
lisaholic nr1
« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2010, 07:09AM »

I also second this.

me too!!! Undecided
Méavaholic
Choir Member

Meav is Ameaving!

« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2010, 10:03AM »

I wll sign up for PBS just to get it  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Dear Celtic Woman,
I Love you and you are my inspiration.
Thank you Rachael for the Banner it's so lovely!!
TheWhite~Rose
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2010, 02:46PM »

At first, I was like, " Why is Celtic Woman singing more Disney songs? " I want them to sing Celtic Songs! Wink
(I'm afraid some people I know will be more than ready to criticize Celtic Woman and the girls for this album when they find out) Sad Sad Sad

But I think it is very neat that is it an album of lullabies, because I know how much they all love children and babies! Cheesy
I kind of agree--I want them to sing more Celtic songs too, but I'll wait until I hear the album first before I decide. Wink  I'm sure it will be very pretty. Smiley
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2010, 09:32AM »

I kind of agree--I want them to sing more Celtic songs too, but I'll wait until I hear the album first before I decide. Wink  I'm sure it will be very pretty. Smiley

One of the songs they mentioned that will be on the album is Suantrai, which is a Celtic song.

kat
« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2010, 11:48AM »

Yeah a new album
But its not fair for the people that doesn't have a PBS station Angry
It become time that they think about us too
It's not fair , we are shut out with almost everything Angry  Cry Cry
It's sad really sad Cry Cry Cry Cry
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2010, 11:52AM »

I'm certain that the album will be available from other sources after the PBS pledge drives are over.

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 24   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: