Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PBS Fall Pledge Shows  (Read 55720 times)
hesprit
Total Fanatic

« Reply #60 on: November 11, 2010, 01:44PM »

Hi everybody!  Thought I'd let you all know, I just got off the phone with Pat Smith at WPSU in University Park, PA.  I'm going to put this information on the Tour dates thread, but there is one slight change to the info that White Rose posted earlier ... the first pledge show will be at 5 p.m. on Saturday, Nov. 27.  They changed the schedule a little bit from the 3:30 p.m. airing they had originally scheduled.

I'll be putting the concert date and what other information I have on the other thread!  (yes, I'm taking a page from Rich's book and leaving this one as a teaser!  LOL)
Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #61 on: November 11, 2010, 02:24PM »

I got an email from Valley Pbs

"Quote"
I also wanted to let you know that we will be airing three Celtic programs in our December membership campaign. The schedule should be finalized shortly and I’ll send you an advance copy.

Jim

Jim Page
Director of Marketing

Ganconagh

Resistance is futile

« Reply #62 on: November 11, 2010, 03:06PM »

I'll post this again, this time in the correct thread, for viewers in ATL who may not have received the e-mail:
   *Please watch Celtic Woman: Greatest Journey: Holiday Special - Friday, November 26 at 9:00pm on PBA 30!
    As a special treat, Celtic Woman will join Alicia Steele in the studio!

"Face piles of trials with smiles.  It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free."
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #63 on: November 11, 2010, 03:36PM »

Keep in mind that some PBS stations (like the Providence one) use a lottery system for M &G`s.....after you`ve spent $250.00 on tickets, you "might" get chosen for an M&G ...or not...only 14 were chosen for last springs M&G.  Ask first to see how they`re arranging things.

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
TheWhite~Rose
« Reply #64 on: November 11, 2010, 03:57PM »

Hi everybody!  Thought I'd let you all know, I just got off the phone with Pat Smith at WPSU in University Park, PA.  I'm going to put this information on the Tour dates thread, but there is one slight change to the info that White Rose posted earlier ... the first pledge show will be at 5 p.m. on Saturday, Nov. 27.  They changed the schedule a little bit from the 3:30 p.m. airing they had originally scheduled.

I'll be putting the concert date and what other information I have on the other thread!  (yes, I'm taking a page from Rich's book and leaving this one as a teaser!  LOL)
Egads!  You got the date for the Bryce Jordan Center?!  I'm going to look right now! Cheesy
hesprit
Total Fanatic

« Reply #65 on: November 11, 2010, 05:05PM »

Egads!  You got the date for the Bryce Jordan Center?!  I'm going to look right now! Cheesy

The date is actually not posted online anywhere yet, as far as I'm aware.  I spoke directly to the guy who handles such sponsored shows at WPSU by phone today and he gave me the information.
TheWhite~Rose
« Reply #66 on: November 11, 2010, 06:15PM »

The date is actually not posted online anywhere yet, as far as I'm aware.  I spoke directly to the guy who handles such sponsored shows at WPSU by phone today and he gave me the information.
I'm aware of that.  I meant the thread you posted it in. Wink
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #67 on: November 11, 2010, 06:32PM »

[O/T]

Folks, it really isn't necessary to include the entire post in a quote.  You can easily delete all but the pertinent words or sentences you want to address.  Some of our threads are really getting huge, because you have to scroll past multiple lengthy quotes.

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Jennifer
« Reply #68 on: November 11, 2010, 07:52PM »

For anyone in the Twin Cities, the November 29th showing at 8 PM and the December 4th showing at 9 PM are both pledge shows Smiley
cartmanDD

« Reply #69 on: November 13, 2010, 07:15PM »

Unfortunately my PBS station is not showing Celtic Woman. I'll have to settle for Orla Fallon's Christmas special, I suppose.
JRRacing64
« Reply #70 on: November 13, 2010, 07:36PM »

Rhode Island PBS doesn't have anything about their showings as of yet...
« Last Edit: November 13, 2010, 09:09PM by JRRacing64 » Logged
greenfire6
« Reply #71 on: November 13, 2010, 08:33PM »

[O/T]
Folks, it really isn't necessary to include the entire post in a quote.

Thanks Rich!

(Off topic: I usually reduce the length of inserted quotes, often significantly, but until now I wasn't sure if it was a proper thing to do, even though the full version can be read, typically just a little ways up-thread. I'm drawing assuarance from your post that it's OK to reduce inserted quotes to the minimal targeted lines.)
CelticWomanAddict
Total Fanatic

You'll Never Walk Alone

« Reply #72 on: November 16, 2010, 12:48AM »

Cincinnati Apr 2,2pm  Orchestra seats $200 a pair and $300 for meet and greet http://www.cetconnect.org/Television/Ticket_offers.aspx

GeorgeN

« Reply #73 on: November 17, 2010, 12:12AM »

I got an e-mail from WMHT in Troy NY saying that the station will be showing CW for a pledge drive on Nov 27th at both Noon and 4 pm (two different CW shows, but they didn’t tell me which ones). They currently plan a Greatest Journey CD/DVD pledge gift, but nothing about the Lullaby CD.

They currently have no plans for a 2011 CW show, but Orla Fallon will be performing in Albany NY at TheEgg on April 23rd 2011, and they will be offering a pair of M&G tickets for that show, along with both Orla’s Christmas CD & DVD, for $250.

GeorgeN
KerriC
Honorary Roadie

Ireland must be heaven...for Lisa came from there.

« Reply #74 on: November 17, 2010, 01:14AM »

Rhode Island PBS doesn't have anything about their showings as of yet...

I spoke with someone at the RI PBS station and they told me CW was skipping the Rhode Island area for this tour and possibly all of 2011

Thank you CWLisaFan for helping me get this banner!

Thank you Western_Rose for this awesome banner : )
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: