Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PBS Fall Pledge Shows  (Read 55496 times)
mishawakafan

A smile a little girl & her Papa will never forget

« Reply #75 on: November 17, 2010, 12:19PM »

WNIT (South Bend/Elkhart, IN) will show "SFTH" on Nov. 29, 2010 @ 8pm.  This is the only time they are showing it and the only chance to pledge.
 Pledge gifts include the new CD "Lullaby" and tickets + M&G for the April 15, 2011 Show at Morris Performing Arts Center.

Phil

KerriC
Honorary Roadie

Ireland must be heaven...for Lisa came from there.

« Reply #76 on: November 17, 2010, 03:36PM »

WGBH in Boston still has no set schedule for the pledge drive and no news on a CW show at the Wang Center in Boston. Told me to call after Thanksgiving which is when the pledge drive starts.

CPTV in CT is already offering their pledge tickets for a show on 03/16/11

Celtic Woman: Concert: 3/16/11: Single Ultimate Red Carpet Experience Ticket (includes one Orchestra ticket, one M&G pass and VIP parking) for $225

or

Celtic Woman: Concert: 3/16/11: Single Orchestra Ticket for $100

The show is at 7:00 p.m. at Toyota at Oakdale, Wallingford, CT

Thank you CWLisaFan for helping me get this banner!

Thank you Western_Rose for this awesome banner : )
KerriC
Honorary Roadie

Ireland must be heaven...for Lisa came from there.

« Reply #77 on: November 17, 2010, 03:46PM »

Cincinnati Apr 2,2pm  Orchestra seats $200 a pair and $300 for meet and greet http://www.cetconnect.org/Television/Ticket_offers.aspx

I just checked that link and it says the concert is on the 10th, not the 2nd.

Thank you CWLisaFan for helping me get this banner!

Thank you Western_Rose for this awesome banner : )
MikeyK
Honorary Roadie

Proud Chloëver

« Reply #78 on: November 17, 2010, 04:03PM »

Just called KOCE, they said Lullaby will be available in December at $40 though no exact date is set.
CelticWomanAddict
Total Fanatic

You'll Never Walk Alone

« Reply #79 on: November 17, 2010, 08:49PM »

Cincinnati Apr 2,2pm  Orchestra seats $200 a pair and $300 for meet and greet http://www.cetconnect.org/Television/Ticket_offers.aspx

I just checked that link and it says the concert is on the 10th, not the 2nd.
     Yeah,They changed it after I called them,lol                                                                                                                                                                   

btimerson
CWF Global Moderator
Total Fanatic

Made it to ForumFest 2012 in Chicago!

« Reply #80 on: November 26, 2010, 07:56AM »

The Rochester, NY PBS station, WXXI, is offering the Lullaby CD as a gift for a pledge of $40.

Go to:  http://interactive.wxxi.org/support/membership

and select "One-Time Gift".  On the Information page, be sure to select the Celtic Woman Lullaby CD from the drop-down list of Gifts.  Other gifts are also available.  Unfortunately, there are no concerts near Rochester this time around so no concert (or M&G) tickets are available.

Brad T

Emily!
Honorary Roadie

Mission Accomplished :)

« Reply #81 on: November 26, 2010, 12:55PM »

Hey ya'll.

In case anyone cares, the Tallahassee, FL PBS station, WFSU, is now taking pledges online for tickets for the February 8th show in Tallahassee at the Civic Center. The M&G package is $365 and you can pledge online at www.wfsu.org. They only have 30 M&G passes so act fast if you want them. I'm passing on this show because of the timing and also because I don't like the venue, but I thought I would post it in case there's anyone here interested!

Here's a link: http://www.wfsu.org/membership/celtic_woman_holiday2010.php
« Last Edit: November 26, 2010, 12:57PM by Emily! » Logged

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."
LISAFAN4EVER
Choir Member

Lisa's my hero!

« Reply #82 on: November 28, 2010, 06:41AM »

For anyone looking at Clemson or Charleston, SCETV showed A Christmas Celebration last night and offered the following: $180.00 for a pair of tickets to either Clemson or Charleston. $300.00 for a pair of tickets plus a pair of meet & greet passes to either Clemson or Charleston. The M & G passes are limited and 10 pairs were mentioned at one time. They offered ACC CD and DVD for lower pledge amounts but no mention of the Lullaby CD, perhaps because it's not December yet.

LISAFAN4EVER
Choir Member

Lisa's my hero!

« Reply #83 on: November 28, 2010, 06:36PM »

OK, GPB is currently playing ACC and at the first pledge break offered the following for Atlanta, Savannah, and Macon: $250.00 for a pair of tickets - best of house seating, enter in a drawing for the M & G for which there are 10 pairs, and the TGJ CD. Only one Atlanta show was mentioned in this offer - I think it was the Thursday show but don't quote me. No mention of the Lullaby CD.

Elizabeth

« Reply #84 on: November 28, 2010, 07:49PM »

Anything yet for Chattanooga, TN or Greenville, SC?

MEAV:  FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS A CELTIC WOMAN
edtom

« Reply #85 on: November 29, 2010, 06:06PM »

WSKG (Binghamton, NY) has the following shows scheduled:
Sat 12/4  8:00 PM Celtic Woman: A Christmas Celebration
Also:
Sat 11/27 8:00 PM Celtic Thunder Christmas (there's a Celtic Thunder concert in Binghamton)
Wed 12/1 10:00 PM Celtic Crossroads - World Fusion
Thu 12/2 9:00 PM Riverdance Live From Beijing
Mon 12/6  8:00 PM Orla Fallon's Celtic Christmas
And:
Sun 12/5 All Day Member's Choice Day (they usually have a Celtic Woman show on Member's Choice Day

I love Celtic Woman
CelticWomanAddict
Total Fanatic

You'll Never Walk Alone

« Reply #86 on: November 29, 2010, 07:06PM »

Nov 30 8pm CET in Cincinnati and KET in Kentucky,Songs From The Heart,Both in glorious HD,got my DVR ready  Grin

foamer

« Reply #87 on: November 29, 2010, 07:24PM »

Just got my M & G in South Bend. Very nice people. They are going until 10:00 p.m. Get them while they last. 1-574-675-9648.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2010, 07:27PM by foamer » Logged
CelticWomanAddict
Total Fanatic

You'll Never Walk Alone

« Reply #88 on: November 30, 2010, 07:04PM »

I have 2 different PBS stations showing Songs From The Heart at this moment CET in Cincinnati and KET in Kentucky,I'm gonna record both and see if their edited differently

CelticWomanAddict
Total Fanatic

You'll Never Walk Alone

« Reply #89 on: November 30, 2010, 07:31PM »

I'm watching the PBS pledge right now on CETin Cincinnati and their calling meet and greets " special access pass",and he said "Who knows who you might meet,Could it be Alex,or Lisa,or Linda"?,Yes,He did say that  Grin

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: