Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PBS Fall Pledge Shows  (Read 55492 times)
Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #90 on: November 30, 2010, 07:33PM »

I'm watching the PBS pledge right now on CETin Cincinnati and their calling meet and greets " special access pass",and he said "Who knows who you might meet,Could it be Alex,or Lisa,or Linda"?,Yes,He did say that  Grin
LINDA? Huh Really?

CelticWomanAddict
Total Fanatic

You'll Never Walk Alone

« Reply #91 on: November 30, 2010, 07:36PM »

I'm watching the PBS pledge right now on CETin Cincinnati and their calling meet and greets " special access pass",and he said "Who knows who you might meet,Could it be Alex,or Lisa,or Linda"?,Yes,He did say that  Grin
LINDA? Huh Really?
Probbaly just  a mistake on his part  Roll Eyes

CelticWomanAddict
Total Fanatic

You'll Never Walk Alone

« Reply #92 on: November 30, 2010, 07:45PM »

They want $300 here for meet and greets,I think I'm just gonna wait for the regular $70 floor tickets from the theater

CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #93 on: November 30, 2010, 07:52PM »

They said something similar to that in the Pledge Drive for Pgh, PA. They said that the current CW members were Lisa K, Chloe, Mairead AND ALEX...at least they knew that Lynn had left. haha

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
KerriC
Honorary Roadie

Ireland must be heaven...for Lisa came from there.

« Reply #94 on: December 01, 2010, 03:27AM »

I contacted WGBH in Boston again on Monday and they confirmed that they will not be offering any CW tickets with or withou M&G's.
She also told me that even though CW has a show at the Wang Center on their tour schedule, she thinks that will change because of a mix-up of some sort because the Wang Center has another act booked on the night CW says they will be there.

If I find out any new info on the subject I'll post it here and if anyone else finds anything out, could you please post it here as well.

Thanks!

Thank you CWLisaFan for helping me get this banner!

Thank you Western_Rose for this awesome banner : )
LISAFAN4EVER
Choir Member

Lisa's my hero!

« Reply #95 on: December 01, 2010, 06:06AM »

The CW show at the Wang Theater is at 2pm and so far is the only event listed for Sunday, March 13, 2011 according to the Wang Theater website. There are other events that day but they're at other venues. Huh

Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #96 on: December 01, 2010, 09:27AM »

LINDA? Huh Really?
     on last fall`s PBS Boston station, the guy kept saying "MUH-RED"...and she was standing right there....at least she didn`t kick him in the shin, though she SHOULD have... Cheesy

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #97 on: December 01, 2010, 02:42PM »

I was watching my PBS station here in the Twin Cities and they want $600 for a M&G on April 23rd.

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
KerriC
Honorary Roadie

Ireland must be heaven...for Lisa came from there.

« Reply #98 on: December 02, 2010, 12:28AM »

The CW show at the Wang Theater is at 2pm and so far is the only event listed for Sunday, March 13, 2011 according to the Wang Theater website. There are other events that day but they're at other venues. Huh

I don't know, just saying what I was told. Perhaps she said that WGBH was informed by someone at the Wang Center that their website was inaccurate.

Thank you CWLisaFan for helping me get this banner!

Thank you Western_Rose for this awesome banner : )
Lugiahua

"Goodnight and joy be to you all" - Parting Glass

« Reply #99 on: December 02, 2010, 12:42AM »

It seems a lot of PBS guys can't spell names right  Grin
But where did they get "Linda" from
GeorgeN

« Reply #100 on: December 03, 2010, 03:52PM »

It seems a lot of PBS guys can't spell names right  Grin
But where did they get "Linda" from

Doesn’t Linda drive the tour bus?   Wink

They probably were trying to say "Lisa Lambe".....

GeorgeN
MikeyK
Honorary Roadie

Proud Chloëver

« Reply #101 on: December 09, 2010, 12:26AM »

For those in southern California, I called KOCE today and was able to pledge for Lullaby for $40. I called member services (888) 246-4583. I don't know if they're going to air a CW show this month, so far I see nothing on their TV schedule, and also I don't see Lullaby on their website, so phoning in might be your only option.
Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #102 on: December 09, 2010, 12:28AM »

For those in southern California, I called KOCE today and was able to pledge for Lullaby for $40. I called member services (888) 246-4583. I don't know if they're going to air a CW show this month, so far I see nothing on their TV schedule, and also I don't see Lullaby on their website, so phoning in might be your only option.
awesome will have to do that tomorrow

YoungTwins

« Reply #103 on: December 09, 2010, 10:40AM »

Thanks for letting us know! Finally something for us in So. Cal!

Patiently waiting for CW to return to the West Coast Smiley
CelticWomanAddict
Total Fanatic

You'll Never Walk Alone

« Reply #104 on: December 09, 2010, 12:32PM »

CET in Cincinnati has the Lullaby CD for $40 pledge also,phone numbers are 1-800-808-0445 or 513-651-4800 . I went ahead and ordered one and she said it would be here in a few weeks,hopefully in time for Christmas!  Grin

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: