Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Méav is up for an IMA!!! Go girl!  (Read 6742 times)
<3 Lauren
Total Fanatic

« on: October 19, 2010, 12:09PM »

Méav has been nominated for an Irish Music Award in the category "Top Solo Performer in Concert (US, IRE, EU, UK)"

Here are the nominees : IMA Nominees: Mairead Nesbitt, Méav, Luka Bloom,  Christy Moore

So proud of Méav, she totally deserves this award, for any of us who have been so lucky to see her perform at her solo shows, knows just how fantastic she is live and how much she deserves this!

My fingers are crossed! Wink

<3 Lauren

Source: http://www.irishmusicawards.com/

<3
MaryNorth93
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2010, 12:14PM »

That has been posted a while ago since a lot of our celtic ladies are nominated. Still.. go Méav! You rock and totally deserve this!!   Grin Grin
shankdee
Honorary Roadie

"We were all talking about you" said Lisa Kelly

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2010, 08:37PM »

Cheesy I truly hope and will pray that she win this recognition and award. She is a fine, polished, entertaining, performer
    who can capture the hearts of an entire audience just by her presence and beautiful lilting. voice. our "Celtic Songbird"
    When will these awards be given..? ? ?   C S

Thanks For my Beautiful Deirdre Banner...GodsHorseGirl* * *
Palmie00

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2010, 03:02PM »

Congratulations Méav. We all miss you and can't wait to see you on Órla's new Christmas special!!!! Smiley

<3 Lauren
Total Fanatic

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2010, 01:41PM »

Cheesy I truly hope and will pray that she win this recognition and award. She is a fine, polished, entertaining, performer
    who can capture the hearts of an entire audience just by her presence and beautiful lilting. voice. our "Celtic Songbird"
    When will these awards be given..? ? ?   C S

I believe in Jan 11' =)

<3 Lauren

<3
Music Girl
Honorary Roadie

Do The Things You Love And You Will Live A Dream

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2010, 01:39AM »

I hope she wins it.
She truly deserves it.

SANDY

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2010, 03:38AM »

That has been posted a while ago since a lot of our celtic ladies are nominated. Still.. go Méav! You rock and totally deserve this!!   Grin Grin

Hi Mary....

You are right.  This was posted some time ago.  MÉAV was nominated for this honor  some weeks ago.  We are all so excited about this.  
However, we would not post it in our forum until we talked to MÉAV and made sure that she accepted the nomination.  We talked to her yesterday and she is very honored.  

The wonderful ladies of Celtic Woman who have been honored with this are phenomenal ...
We wish our MÉAV the best!

Thank you again, Mary....
Love to you....

Sandy

« Last Edit: December 28, 2010, 10:01PM by SANDY » Logged
penguin laminating device

« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2010, 05:48PM »

All fingers are in full-crossed mode for our Meav!!!
paladin

« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2010, 10:13AM »

For those Meav fans that are unfamiliar with the Irish Music Association  Awards I would recommend that you visit the link at the bottom.

If you feel that Meav deserves the award you need to vote.  There are paid memberships and free memberships you will not get Spam from them if you are worried about it.

You can register as a free member and vote but it dose not count as much in the end.  The paid members vote is weighted and you get to vote twice once in the free member section and once in the paid section.  All the free membership cost you is the time it takes to register and vote.  Voting Ends January 12.  The voting and awards presentation is all explaind in various links.
The vote takes place in the Forum.
See also Celtic Woman News.

Here is the link to get started.
http://www.irishmusicassociation.com/index2.html

http://www.irishmusicassociation.com/phpBB3/[url]

« Last Edit: December 09, 2010, 10:18AM by paladin » Logged
Méavaholic
Choir Member

Meav is Ameaving!

« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2011, 11:12AM »

GO MEAV!!!!!!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Dear Celtic Woman,
I Love you and you are my inspiration.
Thank you Rachael for the Banner it's so lovely!!
LisaKholic

« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2011, 05:54PM »

Woot! Go Meav!!

Thanks Bluefire ^^
Lisaaaaa Kelly!!!<3
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: