Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Orla Fallon's Celtic Christmas CD  (Read 10837 times)
beckyw

« on: October 22, 2010, 09:30AM »

http://www.amazon.com/Orla-Fallons-Celtic-Christmas-Fallon/dp/B00480OTKA/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1287761362&sr=8-6

Preorder Orla Fallon's Celtic Christmas CD.

Some people come into our lives and quickly go.  Some stay for awhile, leave footprints on our hearts and we are never ever the same.
SusanZ
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2010, 11:45AM »

Somebody pinch me ( but not TOO hard!) LOL  !!!!

More goodies from Orlagh.....I can hardly contain myself! However, I did have the presence of mind to pre-order the CD!

Zee

"We create our tomorrows by what we dream today"
Thanks Hayley for the great banner!!
carl

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2010, 12:57PM »

Another CD !!!

Looks like the songs from the Christmas Special ...

Orla is a bundle of energy ...
MaryNorth93
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2010, 02:34PM »

Sounds like really good stuff  Grin Grin Grin  they better make this available international  Grin Grin
« Last Edit: October 22, 2010, 02:36PM by MaryN. » Logged
CWLisaFan
Choir Member

Life is good. :)

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2010, 03:23PM »

So she is coming out with TWO Christmas cds?!?!  This one is dealing with the Christmas special she filmed? VERY VERY COOL!!  Go Orlgah!!!  Cheesy  I want!

Feeling so lucky for having met Lisa, Lynn, Chloe, Mairead & Orlagh!!

Ready for Symphony and Believe!!!
JuanV

Lynn, you're the best!

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2010, 10:46PM »

Cool! A second Orla Christmas CD! I am definitely buying it!
celticartzyangel
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2010, 11:09PM »

Wooohooo!!!! Go Orla!!!! Oh dear... now I have to choose one!!  Tongue  Cheesy
Katharine
Bodhrán Player

Believe :-)

« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2010, 05:56PM »

I am soooooooo excited for this one!!!!  Two Christmas CDs by Orla in one year!?!?  YAY!!!!!   Grin

Thank you, Dayna, for my awesome banners!!
Inga
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2010, 02:38AM »

If these are the songs from the Christmas Special maybe Meav is also on the album?
MaryNorth93
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2010, 04:21AM »

If these are the songs from the Christmas Special maybe Meav is also on the album?

I think so. According to Amazon the cd includes songs as Do You Hear What I hear, and reviews of the show said that Méav also sang in that song. I really hope it will have O Holy Night, Méav sang it accompanied by Órla on the harp. Must be stunning  Grin
MarleneDFan1901

« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2010, 04:49PM »

i cant wait!!!!! im so excited i cant preorder it but when its released ill most definitely get it!!!! Cheesy:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Maggie
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2010, 12:06AM »

I wrote to Amazon and told them they goofed in the Product Description:

(Quote from http://www.amazon.com/Orla-Fallons-Celtic-Christmas-Fallon/dp/B00480OTKA/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1287761362&sr=8-6 )

"This CD is the companion music disc to the television special featuring Meav (also formerly of Celtic Woman),
Anuna and David Archuleta. Vince Gill also appears on the CD in a duet of "Little Drummer Boy" with Orla."

They should have said Mark Wills of course.

barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2010, 09:09AM »

I think so. According to Amazon the cd includes songs as Do You Hear What I hear, and reviews of the show said that Méav also sang in that song. I really hope it will have O Holy Night, Méav sang it accompanied by Órla on the harp. Must be stunning  Grin

Actually no! It is strictly orla!  I got the CD off of i-tunes and listened to the whole thing! It is gorgeous!  I listened to Suintrai (spelling) and it is a Meav song (which sorry i couldn't understand what the words were the way she sang them) and it was orla singing it, as the rest of her CD!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
MaryNorth93
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2010, 10:36AM »

Actually no! It is strictly orla!  I got the CD off of i-tunes and listened to the whole thing! It is gorgeous!  I listened to Suintrai (spelling) and it is a Meav song (which sorry i couldn't understand what the words were the way she sang them) and it was orla singing it, as the rest of her CD!

I think you are talking about Winter, Fire & Snow, which is indeed all Órla. But this cd does have songs from the christmas special she recorded with Méav  Smiley
Hayley&LisaKFanatic
Bodhrán Player

I'm Lisa K and Hayley's #1 fan!!

« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2010, 06:31PM »

I love Orla and I'm glad she's making a new cd! I was listening to a little bit of What Child is This and I loved how she sang it. Her voice is so pretty and of course we all love Christmas songs.

Thanks Michaela  ^^
“If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you"- Whinney The Poo
I have OCCWD and OCLK&HWD
April 5th 2011 Cheesy Cheesy
Una Pedrischi is the best choir member!!
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: