Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Orlagh to appear at Boston Borders Store!  (Read 3638 times)
SusanZ
Honorary Roadie

« on: October 25, 2010, 08:07AM »

There will be a performance and signing by our girl Orlagh at a Boston Borders store located at 10-24 School Street. The date is December 10th and the time is 1 p.m.!!!!!!

That is the same date as her Rockport,MA concert in the evening. So, all you lucky folks going to the evening concert can get a double dose of our Orlagh. You lucky dogs!!!!!!!

Here's the link:

http://www.borders.com/online/store/StoreDetailView_120

WOOOO HOOOO!!!!!!

Zee

"We create our tomorrows by what we dream today"
Thanks Hayley for the great banner!!
Maggie
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2010, 08:26AM »

There will be a performance and signing by our girl Orlagh at a Boston Borders store located at 10-24 School Street. The date is December 10th and the time is 1 p.m.!!!!!!
That is the same date as her Rockport,MA concert in the evening. So, all you lucky folks going to the evening concert can get a double dose of our Orlagh. You lucky dogs!!!!!!!
Zee

Hey, Órlagh......haven't you heard it's c-c-c-cold up there in the North East in December?

How about coming on down to Florida, where the weather's warm and the hearts are warmer?  Cheesy

We'll have cookies baked and a pot of Barry's tea ready!

« Last Edit: October 25, 2010, 08:30AM by Maggie » Logged
binti

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2010, 09:22AM »

I agree with Maggie, Dear Orlagh.  It's cold up north.  Come to Florida and we'll have a warm welcome for you.  December is a touch month to get that far for a concert, as much as I would LOVE to be there.  I'll be there in my thoughts and warm wishes for much success with your concerts.  Lucie

Thanks to m.k.c. for this lovely banner
MrPeabody

Set the WayBack machine, Sherman.

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2010, 09:37AM »

Thanks, Zee!  I was already planning on going up a day early; I'm glad I did.

Mike

bpea55

Orlagh, So happy for you, Mom to be! WOO HOO!!!

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2010, 02:30PM »

Mike, we'll have to be sure and bring Orlagh and the gang some hand warmers.. :-)
Maybe i'll have to plan on a day early too!
Bruce

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

"While we seek Myrth and Beauty and Music light and gay, there are frail forms waiting at the door.....though their voices are silent, their pleading lips will say,
"Oh, Hard times, come again no more..."
Thanks so much Orlagh!
I will always remember...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: