Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Message from Denny  (Read 7173 times)
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« on: October 25, 2010, 09:33PM »

There is a very exciting message from Orla's manager on the News page of the Garden!

Huge thanks to Denny for giving us this info first!

http://www.orlasgarden.com/news.html

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2010, 09:39PM »

Oooooh I hope she comes to my area!!

aNDy
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2010, 10:12PM »

ohhh this is exciting news!!! thanks for sharing!  Wink
Emily!
Honorary Roadie

Mission Accomplished :)

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2010, 10:40PM »

From New York in the east to Los Angeles in the west...From Boston in the north to Miami in the south,

OMG!  Shocked

Miami!?! I kinda didn't think they'd show it down here. I feel like we never get good stuff on PBS down here aside from the occasional CW special in order to sell tix to West Palm! I can't believe my home"town" was mentioned! People in Miami have the worst musical tastes ever.....BUT MAYBE THAT'S CHANGING!!

And I notice it says she will be coming to FL in November of '11! Wow. I wonder where she'll be? That's "off-season" for CW so I might need some good music while I'm feeling deprived of concerts. Wink

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."
celticartzyangel
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2010, 11:00PM »

Woohoo! Thanks for sharing!!!!  Grin
jillebeans
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2010, 11:09PM »

Woohooo Salt Lake City March 24!!!  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
SusanZ
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2010, 06:40AM »

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited - for all the fans but also for Orlagh herself. She has worked so very hard over the last year and it certainly looks like it is paying off BIGTIME!!

A Spring AND a Fall tour - we can NEVER EVER have enough Orlagh!

Plus, I think that it was so nice that Denny and Orlagh wanted her fans to be the first to know. A class act all the way!

Zee

"We create our tomorrows by what we dream today"
Thanks Hayley for the great banner!!
beckyw

« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2010, 08:12AM »

Wow.  Is this awesome or what.  I can hardly wait for the show and the tour.  The 2 tours I should say.   Smiley Smiley Smiley

Some people come into our lives and quickly go.  Some stay for awhile, leave footprints on our hearts and we are never ever the same.
paladin

« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2010, 08:45AM »

I can not agree more with Jillebeans fantastic! Yes! WaWhooooooo!!!! Grin Grin SLC on the 24th of March to start her US tour. Shocked Grin Grin  I feel like a lottery winner.  Now I need to know when and where I can get my tickets I can't wait.  What a way to start a day off. Grin Grin Grin  
A big thank you to Zee for telling me to keep my chin up for an Orla appearance in my area.. Grin  
Thank you Denny for getting Orla here to the SLC area and not least or last to that wonderful Lady Thank You Orla for comimng to the SLC area to start your tour. Grin Grin Grin

Thank you for posting the news on Orlas Garden. Its a great place to get updates for Orla and what is happening.

Hey its even better for me. This works out well as a date night for me and my wife as it is the day before our wedding anniversary. Grin
« Last Edit: October 26, 2010, 08:53AM by paladin » Logged
bpea55

Orlagh, So happy for you, Mom to be! WOO HOO!!!

« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2010, 02:01PM »

As said by all .....HUGE Thanks to Denny and to Orlagh for thinking of us first!
Orlagh touring.....WAYYYY TOOOO COOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There was never any doubt she'd make a go of it solo!
I just posted about a concert in Geneva NY on another thread..and can't wait to see the final schedule.
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Orlagh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bruce

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

"While we seek Myrth and Beauty and Music light and gay, there are frail forms waiting at the door.....though their voices are silent, their pleading lips will say,
"Oh, Hard times, come again no more..."
Thanks so much Orlagh!
I will always remember...
Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2010, 02:23PM »

As said by all .....HUGE Thanks to Denny and to Orlagh for thinking of us first!
Orlagh touring.....WAYYYY TOOOO COOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bruce
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Agreed!!  I hope I can catch her somewhere.  Thanks, Orlagh!!
Méavaholic
Choir Member

Meav is Ameaving!

« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2010, 04:30PM »

I JUST CRIED AND CRIED AND CRIED BECUASE I JUST SAW MEAV ON THE VIDEO  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

Dear Celtic Woman,
I Love you and you are my inspiration.
Thank you Rachael for the Banner it's so lovely!!
Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2010, 06:56PM »

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited - for all the fans but also for Orlagh herself. She has worked so very hard over the last year and it certainly looks like it is paying off BIGTIME!!

A Spring AND a Fall tour - we can NEVER EVER have enough Orlagh!

Plus, I think that it was so nice that Denny and Orlagh wanted her fans to be the first to know. A class act all the way!

Zee

Hear, hear!  My sentiments exactly, Zee!  2011 is now bound to be an exciting time for all Orla fans!  This is what we have been waiting for!!  Grin Grin Grin

L.A. Girl

« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2010, 07:40PM »

I pre-ordered Orla's Christmas CD yesterday and can't wait for the show to air on PBS! I'm so excited that Orla's going to tour in the spring and in the fall; I just know that she's going to come to So. California this time around! It's also thrilling to see Orla and Meav  o together again. I hoped for that moment. They both look stunning, but that goes w/o saying!

Dianne
Maggie
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2010, 01:58AM »

Miami!?! I kinda didn't think they'd show it down here.
And I notice it says she will be coming to FL in November of '11! Wow. I wonder where she'll be? That's "off-season" for CW so I might need some good music while I'm feeling deprived of concerts. Wink

OK Emily - now we have no excuse -

It's a long time to wait, but can we promise, wherever Órlagh is in Florida, we WILL be there?

I hope she comes before November 2011 too.

Thank you, Denny! Cheesy

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: