Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Orla's Celtic DVD & CD  (Read 31721 times)
bpea55

Orlagh, So happy for you, Mom to be! WOO HOO!!!

« Reply #75 on: November 19, 2010, 03:14PM »

I just got the notice mine was shipped today...since I had it shipped superfastexpressflybynightovertheriverandthroughthewoods mail..MAYBE it will arrive tomorrow morning!. Grin Grin Grin
Bruce

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

"While we seek Myrth and Beauty and Music light and gay, there are frail forms waiting at the door.....though their voices are silent, their pleading lips will say,
"Oh, Hard times, come again no more..."
Thanks so much Orlagh!
I will always remember...
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #76 on: November 19, 2010, 03:22PM »

I am overwhelmed.  Have I mentioned how much I love Orlagh?  What a beautiful surprise.......

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #77 on: November 19, 2010, 03:25PM »

I am in love with this DVD and CD!!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

SusanZ
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #78 on: November 19, 2010, 06:43PM »

I have one word: WWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!

Alright, maybe more than one word! LOL A fabulous CD and DVD - it brought back so many memories of the taping. Orlagh sounds and looks absolutely breathtaking!! Shocked Shocked Shocked

Orlagh has given us all a wonderful Christmas gift and dedicated it to someone very dear to my heart. Thank you, Orlagh. You are THE BEST!!

Zee

"We create our tomorrows by what we dream today"
Thanks Hayley for the great banner!!
greenfire6
« Reply #79 on: November 19, 2010, 07:14PM »

Your all killing me with your expressions of how beautiful this work is and with the suspense of the surprise.

I haven't received my two combos yet (nor have I received any shipping communication.)

That's OK though, I'm used to it!  Wink I live so far out, by the time the supply truck finally gets here its picked clean!  Grin
« Last Edit: November 19, 2010, 10:36PM by greenfire6 » Logged
MrPeabody

Set the WayBack machine, Sherman.

« Reply #80 on: November 19, 2010, 10:12PM »

I haven't gotten my preorder combos yet either; the Pony Express must be feeding their horses.  If they don't come tomorrow I may just have to visit my local Borders and at least get the DVD.  The suspense is killing me too!

Mike

bpea55

Orlagh, So happy for you, Mom to be! WOO HOO!!!

« Reply #81 on: November 20, 2010, 06:59PM »

I second Zee's WOWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!
Orlagh you did something really special with this...being there too just makes it all the better!
I predict that the "Still Smilin CLub" will now grow into the millions.
You are just amazing...and just between us...You made the right decision. Wink
WE LOVE ORLAGH!!!!
Bruce

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

I am a bit curious as to why the CD's weren't signed though....not a problem..... I'll just have to ask Orlagh to sign one in Rockport!

"While we seek Myrth and Beauty and Music light and gay, there are frail forms waiting at the door.....though their voices are silent, their pleading lips will say,
"Oh, Hard times, come again no more..."
Thanks so much Orlagh!
I will always remember...
MrPeabody

Set the WayBack machine, Sherman.

« Reply #82 on: November 20, 2010, 07:20PM »

Got it, watched it, laughed, cried, smiled, and remembered.  What a gorgeous DVD to watch and listen to.  Thank you Órla for an extraordinary Christmas gift.  And the dedication?  Once again you have shown how special you are by recognizing someone so deserving.  Those of us who have seen you and Kelli together know the amazing connection that you two have; now the whole world will know.

Mike

MikeyK
Honorary Roadie

Proud Chloëver

« Reply #83 on: November 21, 2010, 02:53AM »

I agree with Zee wholeheartedly. The DVD is just WOW!!!!! And the dedication was very touching!
Everyone on the stage did a fantastic job, but those two songs with just Órlagh and Méav were really something special!
NJ

« Reply #84 on: November 21, 2010, 08:37AM »

We too are anxiously awaiting delivery of our combo...my mail carrier will be getting sad looks if it is not here soon.  If it is here before turkey day at least we'll have something special to do rather than parades and football...got car racing this afternoon...ho hum...worse news we learned that it won't be shown locally on PBS.  Boo hiss! So glad we were there in person. 
Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #85 on: November 21, 2010, 12:27PM »

Still awaiting mine.  The diligence of the postal service is, as usual, underwhelming.  Cheesy

Hayley&LisaKFanatic
Bodhrán Player

I'm Lisa K and Hayley's #1 fan!!

« Reply #86 on: November 21, 2010, 03:24PM »

Love her song Bells of Christmas! I'm getting my CD at the end of this week but I listening to Bells of Christmas online. I'm in LOVE with it!

Thanks Michaela  ^^
“If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you"- Whinney The Poo
I have OCCWD and OCLK&HWD
April 5th 2011 Cheesy Cheesy
Una Pedrischi is the best choir member!!
Siew

Good Day, folks. ;)

« Reply #87 on: November 22, 2010, 12:14AM »

I haven't got mine yet. It should be another two or three weeks later as I'm staying in Asia. ;/ *peeps outside to look for postman*

CelticWomanAddict
Total Fanatic

You'll Never Walk Alone

« Reply #88 on: November 22, 2010, 12:41AM »

I was just on Amazon America and they have the CD but not the DVD,wonder why?Guess I'll head over to Barnes and Noble tommorrow and see if they have any left.

Bluefire
Total Fanatic

Aut viam inveniam aut faciam

« Reply #89 on: November 22, 2010, 09:16AM »

Haven't received my order yet, but it should be here in a day or two.  What's funny is I ordered the CD from Amazon just after the orders were shipped... right now, it looks like both will arrive at the same time.   The mail system is kooky sometimes.  Smiley

Definitely looking forward to it.

And if I'm flying solo, at least I'm flying free!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: