Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Irish Music Awards 2010 voting open!  (Read 27345 times)
Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #60 on: January 11, 2011, 08:17PM »

Remember, voting for the 2010 IMA awards ends Wednesday January 12th, 2011 at 3 PM CST! http://www.irishmusicassociation.com/phpBB3/

That's 4:00 p.m. Eastern time for those in the Eastern time zone!  Orla in particular is in need of every vote--and particularly in the Paid Member section where a handful more of paid member votes may produce a victory for her in the Best New Irish CD category!   Shocked Shocked Shocked

paladin

« Reply #61 on: January 12, 2011, 09:27AM »

ALERT!!!
At 08:26 am MT 01/12/11 Orlagh is behind in combind votes by 49.1 votes    and paid votes by 5 Orlagh needs at least 5 paid votes to win!!! at this time.  More is better.

Orlagh Will not be able to win without the paid votes..  The free votes raise how much the paid votes are worth so it will take a hugh number to win.
At this time I believe that unless there are more paid votes Orlagh will not win the Best CD the free votes for votes for Mr. Mc Sherry also keep coming in.  The only way I can see her winning is if she ties in the paid vote or pulls ahead in the paid vote.  I see no way at this time for her to win with just free votes.

Please get out and Vote !!!! do not stop working until the Fat lady sings. It's mot over yet.

« Last Edit: January 12, 2011, 09:32AM by paladin » Logged
paladin

« Reply #62 on: January 12, 2011, 02:10PM »

Come on get out and Vote there is on hour left to VOTE!!!!!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: