Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Oh no! Looks like Lynn is leaving CW...  (Read 62438 times)
mommagillespie3

« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2010, 05:44PM »

NOOOOOO!!!!!!!   They do have a crazy, hectic schedule though.  There's no way I could do it!   Lynn, you will missed so much Cry
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2010, 06:21PM »

we`ll miss you...you sang the Irish numbers as well as anyone...and you smiled at me after one of your numbers***the crazy guy cheering wildly******. Thanks for being such a wonderful part of CW.

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
Cash
Honorary Roadie

carry me...on the waves

« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2010, 06:21PM »

I am shocked and heartbroken  Cry   Plus I am a bit surprised at how sad I am. I have never liked it when one left, but for some reason this one hit me much much harder. I never did tell her my golden retriever stories, or tell her my idea about her starting Lynn's vegan&vegetarian healthy fast food restaurant.

I hope that she can team up with other CW alums and do a few shows over here in the USA. Or do another CD. Or better yet, we find out this is some type if mistake and she isn't leaving at all. This is really a big time bummer.

Home is behind, The world ahead, And there are many paths to tread, Through shadow, To the edge of night, Until the stars are all alight.
TheWhite~Rose
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2010, 06:26PM »

Lynn, you have captured my heart and I will miss you terribly.  I was looking forward to seeing you in concert next year.  Cry  However, I know you have a wonderful future ahead of you and you will go very very far.  Celtic Woman won't be the same without you, thanks for being a part of it, and thank you so much for sharing your beautiful voice with us. 
Celtic Lass
Total Fanatic

« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2010, 06:28PM »

Repeat from another post:
What is happening? Just when I get used to a group they change! No other groups do this. Well, maybe they'll announce two new girls to get back to the five. One can hope right?

Lynn you will be deeply missed, thank you for your time!
edanargu

Celtic Woman fan from Mexico!

« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2010, 06:38PM »

My heart is broken!..
I don't know why it always happens in the group.-..
They have broken lot of fan hearts doing that...

Sad I don't even can type it... So SAD!
« Last Edit: November 12, 2010, 06:40PM by edanargu » Logged

Celtic Woman do not know borders. They also live inside the heart of a Mexican fan.
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2010, 06:40PM »

Noooooo....... Lynn andAlex left?  I'm so depressed now.... Sad Sad

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
Colleen
Total Fanatic

Semper Fi

« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2010, 06:54PM »

Well, this is sad news indeed.

Lynn, good luck to you in everything and you will be deeply missed. Enjoy your time and I just hope you stay in the music industry.
Good Luck,
Colleen

Thanks Mel!
SusanZ
CWF Global Moderator
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2010, 06:57PM »

I must admit I am surprised at Lynn's departure but not totally shocked. I completely understand Lynn's wanting to spend more time in her native land of Ireland.

Lynn, you have blessed us with your beauty and talent for three years. I am so glad that I had the opportunity to meet you and tell you personally what a wonderful and gifted performer you are. I wish you happiness and success. You will be missed.

Zee

"We create our tomorrows by what we dream today"
Thanks Hayley for the great banner!!
JRRacing64
« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2010, 07:01PM »

I can't say that i'm entirely surprised... This years tour scheduled has been one of the longest ones. I'm not gonna speculate how this will effect 2011. But it's gonna be tough for them...

All I can say it thank you Lynn for the time you've put forth into Celtic Woman. You entered CW with big shoes to fill and leave with shoes of your own to fill. I Wish you best of luck on your future endeavors and thank you again! Smiley
Hayley&LisaKFanatic
Bodhrán Player

I'm Lisa K and Hayley's #1 fan!!

« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2010, 07:03PM »

Awww! This is so sad. Lynn was deeply loved by everyone. We'll miss her terribly! I wonder who will replace her? I just was told this and it's a little shocking. A bunch of girls have left so it's not a huge surprise but thank you Lynn for gracing us with your melodic sounds Smiley

Thanks Michaela  ^^
“If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you"- Whinney The Poo
I have OCCWD and OCLK&HWD
April 5th 2011 Cheesy Cheesy
Una Pedrischi is the best choir member!!
PATTY TUCKER
Honorary Roadie

"I bless you... and you bless me too."

« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2010, 07:04PM »

Lynn, I'm so sorry to see you go, but I do understand the hectic touring and being away from home.
I count it an honor and a great pleasure to have known you as part of Celtic Woman and my life is richer for the
pleasure you have brought during that time. Your beauty, your angelic voice and ethereal spirit will remain an eternal
part of the essence that is Celtic Woman. I will miss you.
God Bless You,
Patty

"OUR GIRLS"

"OUR ANGELS"
Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2010, 07:36PM »

Words cant explain how I feel! I have the had the pleasure of meeting Lynn twice and she was just a joy to talk to!

Lynn I wish you the best in everything you do!! I love you!!

Love Rachel

CelticWomanAddict
Total Fanatic

You'll Never Walk Alone

« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2010, 07:45PM »

Wow,This is just like hearing your Mom died than next your Dad dies  Cry

Mariko
Honorary Roadie

Lisa Kelly ^_^

« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2010, 08:04PM »

Oh no that's terrible!! Cry Lynn you will be deeply missed. I wish you the absolute best of luck in your future endeavours!! You were an amazing addition to Celtic Woman & were deeply loved by everyone that saw you perform live (even though I wasn't one of them) Sad

We all love you & you will be missed.

Thanks Evi & Alexa for my amazing banners!! Kiss
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: