Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Thank you Ms Hilary  (Read 5724 times)
greenfire6
« on: August 20, 2007, 11:48AM »

Thank you, Ms Hilary, for consenting to join the ongoing Celtic Woman music project. We are so excited you will now add your special richness to that ambitious and brilliant endeavor. Our wish is that this chapter of your career will be artistically fulfilling and financially rewarding for you. Oh, and yes, fun for all! Then, together, we shall all celebrate the special joy that is Celt music all the more so.

Please be anxious for nothing. You are a professional in your own right and Celtic Woman is fortunate to have you on board. When you step out on that stage solo or shoulder to shoulder with the other lassies please know that we don’t expect you to fill anyone’s shoes except your own!

May Celtic Woman be a fitting breeze for you to soar your individual talent, personality and stage presence.

The op tempo will likely get intense at times and the occasional, self absorbed, bore coming thru the Meet and Greet line and in these forums may discourage. But we trust the vast majority of fans will provide loads of encouragement as you go, diligently, along your way and work so faithfully to get the music just right.

We pray that God will bless this season of your career and protect and provide for you and yours always.
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2007, 11:50AM »

Beautiful post.  I've asked Lynn to join (or at least visit) us here so, hopefully, she will see it and take it to heart.

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
CRRopes
Total Fanatic

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2007, 01:19PM »

Thank you, greenfire, for that heartfelt welcome to the newest member of our family. I've been trying since I first heard the news to make her feel welcome and I think your post will definitely do the job. Let's hope that she does visit us and see posts like this one. I, for one, think that she'll come away thinking that CW has the best fans in the universe. Let's keep it that way!

Chris

Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2007, 01:37PM »

To Lynn Hilary, I would need to thank her for handling her great time with the other members of Celtic Woman. Kiss

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
greenfire6
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2007, 02:38PM »

If the audiences back east (USA) are half as hospitable as we are in the far west me thinks Ms Hilary will get a rousing standing O before she even lets out a peep at her first solo number in Florida.

Surely I’m not the first person to think this and Ms Hilary and the organizers are prepared for the eventuality.

In fact US audiences will likely show their appreciation for her and the organization at every venue in like manner. And why shouldn’t they?

Of course this would have nothing to do with the incomparable Meav Ni Mhaolchatha. It would simply be all about encouraging Lynn Hilary, Celtic Woman going forward and The Music.

Ah, The Music and those Sweet Lyrics. They will will survive us all!
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2007, 04:07PM »

And so they will. I wonder if she could handle Meav's part. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Thomas
Total Fanatic

I am The Voice - I will remain (Thank You CC)

« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2007, 08:21PM »

Greenfire6,

That was an incredible welcome to Lynn and welcome to yourself for joining our forum family.

Tom

Banner by Scott

IDIC - Live long and prosper
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: