Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Two Lisa's  (Read 38763 times)
Celtic Lass
Total Fanatic

« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2010, 12:58PM »

I think Chloë's tweet proves that the "not back in studio" bit was a typo.  Smiley

Yep. In light of that it probably is a typo. I wonder what? Perhaps new songs for the tour. *crosses fingers for a new dvd/cd in the future* Yeah! Welcome Lisa!
LauraB

« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2010, 01:23PM »

Welcome Lisa L to Celtic Woman!!! She looks like a perfect fit for the ladies & she's quite pretty too! Can't wait to hear her voice! Cheesy

She has a really good voice and will fit in just perfectly! Here is a video from youtube of her performing with The Key Notes: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cO4KDclkxvk

Dinozzzo
Honorary Roadie

The biggest French Fan

« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2010, 01:41PM »

I just finish to watch her performance with "The Key Notes" and I think her voice could be nice on the part of Orla or Lynn in At The Ceili and on "There's no life..." in You Raise Me Up. Her voice remind me a bit the Alex's voice, I don't know if I am the only one to think that. I can't wait to hear her live Cheesy

03/06/2010 : Wallingford, CT, United States
06/28/2011 : Hamburg, Deutschland
09/23/2011 : Paris, France
05/17/2012 : Dusseldorf, Deutschland
10/23/2013 : Amsterdam, The Netherlands
when_rain_falls
Bodhrán Player

5/7/10 ~ When You Believe!

« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2010, 03:18PM »

Sorry if this has been posted before, but I just found this link. I think it's her?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rg3QyFZTr4

I met Chloë and Lynn on May 7th, 2010!!! Grin Grin Grin   

OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2010, 03:23PM »

Sorry if this has been posted before, but I just found this link. I think it's her?

Yes. That's John McGlynn, Lisa Lambe and Mia Fitzgerald.

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
JennSheriff

« Reply #35 on: November 29, 2010, 03:26PM »

Here is another link

OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #36 on: November 29, 2010, 04:12PM »

That's the same video.

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Anderpaw
Total Fanatic

Love the pipes!

« Reply #37 on: November 29, 2010, 04:19PM »

An excellent and gorgeous addition to CW. I am most definitely looking forward to the 2011 tour!

bot1tle
Total Fanatic

« Reply #38 on: November 29, 2010, 05:41PM »

her and Chloe would be adorable together in a duet....
JennSheriff

« Reply #39 on: November 29, 2010, 05:51PM »

I'm so sorry I guess I didn't see it before I posted.

IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #40 on: November 29, 2010, 06:50PM »

She's gonna fit right in with Chloe, Lisa and Mairead!!  I can't wait to see her in April!!

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
JuanV

Lynn, you're the best!

« Reply #41 on: November 29, 2010, 11:16PM »

Lisa Lambe is really beautiful. Can't wait to see her one day.
Tahnee

« Reply #42 on: November 30, 2010, 12:33AM »

All I can say is WOW.... She is really really pretty, can't wait to hear her sing.
Kakiya

Alex Sharpe has taught me so much as a performer

« Reply #43 on: November 30, 2010, 08:46AM »

Welcome to CW Lisa!

Lisa Lambe, hailing from Dublin, is a renowned Irish actress and vocalist who has appeared in numerous title roles throughout Ireland, as well as Europe and the UK. From the age of three, she has shown a brilliant natural talent in both drama and singing, leading to a degree with distinction in performance from Trinity College Dublin, and making her one of the most sought after performers in the country.

She has performed as a soloist with the RTE Concert Orchestra, and has performed several times on television as a soloist on “The Late Late Show” leading to collaborations with RTE affiliated musicians such as Shay Healy and Frank McNamara .

Lisa Lambe vocal roles include: The Shaughraun directed by John Mc Colgan (under the musical Direction of David Downes) (The Abbey Theatre,) The Wiremen by Shay Healy (The Gaiety Theatre), Sweeney Todd (The Gate Theatre).

She also played lead role of “Philomena O Shea” in Rough Magic’s musical Improbable Frequency. This role earned her wonderful reviews in the UK for her singing performance while playing the lead at The Edinburgh Theatre Festival, in Torun (Poland), and in Dublin.

“Lisa Lambe is the finest singer and actress of her generation on whom a whole new foundation of theatre can be built” -The Irish Times

Lisa was nominated for a Best Actress award at The Irish Times Theatre Awards for her performance.

Source: http://www.celticwoman.com/lisa-lambe/

*phone rings* OH! Hold on that's me! *checks phone* OH MY GOD! UMBRIDGE STOP TEXTING ME! ~AVPS (Harry Potter fans) (:

"What did you just say Potter?" "Professor Snape, sir.....I said, YOUR MOM!"
SusanZ
CWF Global Moderator
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #44 on: November 30, 2010, 07:40PM »

Those are  some pretty impressive credentials! Shocked Shocked Looking forward to seeing Lisa perform.

Zee

"We create our tomorrows by what we dream today"
Thanks Hayley for the great banner!!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: