Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A little background on Lisa Lambe  (Read 8436 times)
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« on: December 03, 2010, 06:53AM »

Lisa is a graduate of the Bachelor of Acting Studies, Samuel Beckett Centre Trinity College. Lisa has worked with Landmark productions as Sorcha in Ross O Carroll Kelly’s The Last days of the Celtic Tiger.

Theatre Work includes: Powerpoint (Tampere, Finland August 2010 and Dublin Fringe Festival) Slattery’s Sago Saga by Flann OBrien-Adapted by Arthur Riordan(currently running), The Nose (Project) Lizzy Lavelle (Site Specific Mayo), The Yokohama Delegation (Kilkenny Arts Festival) and the live solo installation Cool Fresh Milk in the Electronic Church Berlin and Dublin Darklight Festival – all with the Performance Corporation.

Lisa recently played Nora Helmer in Second Age’s A Dolls House by Ibsen. Roomkeepers Productions: Bleeding Poets by Dan Reardon.

Work at Gate theatre includes: Anna Karenina, A Christmas Carol and the opera Sweeney Todd (Johanna).

Work at Abbey includes: The House of Bernarda Alba, Peter Sheridan’s Finders Keepers, The Shaughraun and Improbable Frequency (Rough Magic-also in the O’Reilly Hall Dublin, Traverse Edinborough, and Torun Poland for which she was nominated for her role as Philomena O’ Shea in the Irish Theatre Awards).

Other theatre work includes: Dog Show: Shep and Fido (Galway and Kikenny Arts), The Wiremen by Shay Healy(Gaiety) , Pale Angel(Bedrock Productions).

TV/Film work includes : Den Tv’s current StoryLane, Olive(TG4), Bachelor’s Walk and Legend(RTE) and Eye to Eye.

Radio work includes: Ross O’ Carroll Kelly’s The Twelve Days of Christmas, The Power of Darkness(John Mc Gahern), The King with Horses Ears (Rte concert orchestra, Conor and Fergus Linehan), and Grace – a musical for Mind the Gap Films/RTE in which she played the title role of Grace Plunkett.

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
CWLisaFan
Choir Member

Life is good. :)

« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2010, 10:56AM »

Thank you for the information, Rich!

Feeling so lucky for having met Lisa, Lynn, Chloe, Mairead & Orlagh!!

Ready for Symphony and Believe!!!
Jennifer
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2010, 06:14PM »

thanks for the info! Grin
roy

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2010, 11:10AM »

With all that experience it looks like she can put some great choreography to the songs she does. Can't wait to see                      her live.Thanks Rich.
SusanZ
CWF Global Moderator
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2010, 10:25PM »

Now THAT is an impressive resume!  Thanks, Rich.

Zee

"We create our tomorrows by what we dream today"
Thanks Hayley for the great banner!!
YoungTwins

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2010, 12:22PM »

Thanks for the info! Can't wait to see how the dynamic is with her and the rest of CW. Seems like she will be a great fit!

Patiently waiting for CW to return to the West Coast Smiley
lisaholic nr1
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2010, 11:37PM »

thank you! Grin
Hayley&LisaKFanatic
Bodhrán Player

I'm Lisa K and Hayley's #1 fan!!

« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2010, 07:46AM »

thanks for the info! Cheesy

Thanks Michaela  ^^
“If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you"- Whinney The Poo
I have OCCWD and OCLK&HWD
April 5th 2011 Cheesy Cheesy
Una Pedrischi is the best choir member!!
Mariko
Honorary Roadie

Lisa Kelly ^_^

« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2010, 11:02AM »

What an impressive resume for an impressive young lady!! Thanks for the info Rich!

Thanks Evi & Alexa for my amazing banners!! Kiss
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: