Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mod Squad Changes  (Read 17712 times)
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« on: December 01, 2010, 07:03AM »

We have good news and bad news.  First, the bad news.

We're sorry that we have to bid a very fond adieu to two members of our Mod Squad.  Kelli and Caroline (Siobhan) are both simply too busy with other responsibilities to continue in their positions.  They've set the bar very high, and we're extremely grateful for the wonderful service they've performed for us.  They will both continue to be active, honored members of our forum, and we hope to hear from them often.

Now, the good news.

Effective immediately, the Bradley twins - Katharine and Kristine (CWLisaFan) - will be joining our Mod Squad.  I've been (and still am) on a lot of forums, and I honestly believe we have the finest group of moderators I've ever seen.  These two new additions will fit right in.  We're sure our members will show them the love and respect they deserve.

Kelli and Caroline, thank you from the bottom of our hearts for all you've done.  Katharine and Kristine, welcome to our team.

Rich and Lindsey

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
btimerson
CWF Global Moderator
Total Fanatic

Made it to ForumFest 2012 in Chicago!

« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2010, 08:36AM »

Thanks SO MUCH for all the work you put into being Moderators on the best Forum there is, Kelli and Caroline!!  You will be missed!

And, welcome aboard Katharine and Kristine!!!  I look forward to you joining the Mods for this Forum.  Hope you have a great experience.

Brad T

SusanZ
CWF Global Moderator
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2010, 12:29PM »

Kelli and Caroline, a HUGE thank you for all your contributions to the forum. You will be missed as mods.

Welcome aboard, Katherine and Kristine!

Zee

"We create our tomorrows by what we dream today"
Thanks Hayley for the great banner!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: