Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: José Carreras Gala  (Read 36122 times)
pensacolainthehouse

« Reply #90 on: December 23, 2010, 08:33AM »

Nice performance by the new Lisa.

But it makes me a little bit sad to see only three singers in the group now. Sad

I hope another girl joined the group for the 2011 tour.

Songs like "Somewhere", "Danny Boy" or "Over The Rainbow" etc. are not the same with only three voices.

Celtic Woman needs at least 4 singers I think.

David, you have a job to do, find at least one more girl!! A lot of high quality is available at the Green Isle. Smiley

hesprit
Total Fanatic

« Reply #91 on: December 24, 2010, 11:04PM »

Actually, many feel that the group has done extremely well with the four member (three singers) format.  Keep in mind they have used this format for a while now, including the Summer 2010 tour and the Australian tour as well. 

David has always done an excellent job of ensuring that the ladies are at their best, that the right people are together at the right time.  I think it's safe to believe that he is going to continue to maintain that level of excellence!  In sort, David is the expert ... we should trust him to find the best mix possible!
edtom

« Reply #92 on: December 26, 2010, 09:19AM »

Celtic Woman has shown with their Jose Carreras Gala and other performances the last six months or so that they continue to make outstanding music with four members. If David and the ladies are comfortable with that, fine.
But I don't think too many fans would be upset if at some point, say the start of a whole new tour, a fifth lady, maybe someone with a strong background in Traditional Irish music, were added to the group.

I love Celtic Woman
MaryNorth93
« Reply #93 on: December 26, 2010, 05:42PM »

Guess we're getting a bit of topic?

Great performance. Lisa L has a lovely voice, Máiréad and Lisa K. were looking fine as usual. And it doesn't happen often that I'm really impressed by Chloë (I love and respect her as a part of celtic woman, but she just doesn't affect me as much as some of the other ladies do) but this time I was like wow...  Shocked Her parts, especially where her voice went a bit different from the others were stunning!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: