Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2011 Tour Song Poll  (Read 14481 times)
CelticWomanAddict
Total Fanatic

You'll Never Walk Alone

« on: December 09, 2010, 07:27PM »

I pick You Raise Me Up,When You Believe and Danny Boy  Grin

Emily!
Honorary Roadie

Mission Accomplished :)

« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2010, 07:30PM »

Of the ones listed, I went with "Fields of Gold" as it's one of my all-time favorites. The rest I can do without, to be quite honest.

However, I doubt they'll change anything in the show to begin with. Since it's still SFTH, it's probably going to be the same exact show that we saw in the summer (I say summer because summer had 4 girls and that's what it will be in 2011 also). I doubt they'll make any serious changes.

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."
NicholeLovesCW
Honorary Roadie

Love to you always Chloë :) Xxx *4/9/2011*

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2010, 07:47PM »

I picked Galway Bay, When You Believe, and You Raise me up
Galway Bay- I know that Chloe sings her heart out in this song, and I can't wait to hear it!
When You Believe- This has sort of become my theme song since Chloe sang it, I just know i'll cry when I hear it
You Raise Me Up- This song has been here from the beginning!!! You can't take away this song! I'm so excited to hear this one! They've all said that it holds a special place in their hearts, since it has been with them from the beginning, and I just know I'll never forget hearing it Smiley

Thanks Michelle!
April 9th was the best night EVER! Thankful for all of my forum friends! Smiley Thanks for all the love <3
CelticWomanAddict
Total Fanatic

You'll Never Walk Alone

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2010, 07:48PM »

I hope Lisa Lambe gets a few solos

TheWhite~Rose
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2010, 07:58PM »

I hope Lisa Lambe gets a few solos
It would be nice, but I think she's going to take over Lynn's songs for now.  I'm sure she'll do them wonderfully though. Smiley

And back on topic: I went with Galway Bay, Fields of Gold, and You Raise Me Up.
Hannahlmatt
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2010, 08:04PM »

Danny Boy, You Raise Me Up, and Fields of Gold.

o/t.... I am MAJORLY procrastinating. I don't want to work on my paper!!!!! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Jennifer
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2010, 08:19PM »

I picked Galway Bay, When You Believe, and You Raise me up
Galway Bay- I know that Chloe sings her heart out in this song, and I can't wait to hear it!
When You Believe- This has sort of become my theme song since Chloe sang it, I just know i'll cry when I hear it
You Raise Me Up- This song has been here from the beginning!!! You can't take away this song! I'm so excited to hear this one! They've all said that it holds a special place in their hearts, since it has been with them from the beginning, and I just know I'll never forget hearing it Smiley
All of the above! Grin
Celtic Lass
Total Fanatic

« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2010, 08:29PM »

Fields of Gold, Galway Bay, and When You Believe. Then can get rid of the other two and I would be fine! lol
Lugiahua

"Goodnight and joy be to you all" - Parting Glass

« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2010, 11:11PM »

I voted Danny Boy, You Raise Me Up and When You Believe. But can't we have Sing out, Caledonia and The Voice?  Grin
Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2010, 11:15PM »

But can't we have Sing out, Caledonia and The Voice?  Grin
YEEEEEEEEEEES Grin Grin Grin Grin

CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2010, 09:57AM »

Fields of Gold, Galway Bay, and When You Believe. Then can get rid of the other two and I would be fine! lol

I agree 100%! I never really cared for YRMU when it didnt have the extra verse, and now that Lynn is gone, they may either take out the extra verse, or have one of the other girls sing it, but it just wont sound the same without Lynn  Cry

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2010, 03:09PM »

I picked When You Believe, Fields of Gold, and You Raise Me Up, but I think ALL of them should be in the tour.  But it's the same tour, so the song list will probably be the same.

I can't wait until March!

CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2010, 03:13PM »

I picked When You Believe, Fields of Gold, and You Raise Me Up, but I think ALL of them should be in the tour.  But it's the same tour, so the song list will probably be the same.

I think it will be a little different, Tiffany. 'My Lagan Love'and 'Dulaman' wont be in the show, and they may even take out 'My Heart Was Home Again'.  I am curious to see what songs they add to the show since Lynns songs had to be taken out.

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2010, 03:15PM »

Go ahead and have some fun with this, folks. But don't for a moment delude yourselves that you're going to influence the song selection for the tour.   Cheesy

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2010, 03:29PM »

I picked When You Believe, Fields of Gold, and You Raise Me Up, but I think ALL of them should be in the tour.  But it's the same tour, so the song list will probably be the same.

I think it will be a little different, Tiffany. 'My Lagan Love'and 'Dulaman' wont be in the show, and they may even take out 'My Heart Was Home Again'.  I am curious to see what songs they add to the show since Lynns songs had to be taken out.

But we don't know that yet, and I don't think we should speculate about that.  We need to wait and see first.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2010, 09:22AM by Tiffany Gray » Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: