Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Scott Porter on Twitter  (Read 40045 times)
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #105 on: October 09, 2011, 09:54AM »

Thankyou for posting that!  I couldn't remember the time frame for the dates!  I know I am able to see them for the tour!  they are coming to my city, but, April the weather starts becoming nicer!  So I am just hoping they don't to early in the tour b/c it will be cold!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
LISAFAN4EVER
Choir Member

Lisa's my hero!

« Reply #106 on: October 10, 2011, 04:23AM »

Your welcome. Smiley
O/T: Is your venue outside?

barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #107 on: October 10, 2011, 04:37PM »

o/t LOL! No it's not! We would become popsicles!!! Nah!  Just everytime I have gone down to the theatres for ANY show here it has been either in the negatives, blizzard, raining muddy  etc... and I don't like having too bundle up to go down to a show and have to accomidate and carry around everything (well, front seat plus folding chair ='s bring thick padded jacket to put behind back... did work though!!) even the last 2 times i've seen the girls! First was in june '09 and it was a muddy and rainy as can be! and then in march '10, besids getting the flu right before (on top of being front row!) ... I  was planning on wearing a thin halter top dress, yeah, it was very cold and I walked in the theatre w thick tights underneath, a jacket and a heavy coat on top of everything!  But, their are open air theatres here in ohio though, like blossom! I don't think any of the girls performed their before!  Just orlah on the east side in august!  oh and never were open toed shoes in cold and snow! Its not a good idea! just for anyone who's going to the christmas tour or the early parts of the believe tour !!! Smiley

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
Dinozzzo
Honorary Roadie

The biggest French Fan

« Reply #108 on: October 13, 2011, 10:47AM »

"We are performing on a few major tv shows in Japan prior to the tour. More details to follow." and "Also. The news you've all been waiting for....." He doesn't tweet the news for the moment (TEASING!) perhaps he will announce the country where CW will perform SFTH in January 2012 or something about Believe !

03/06/2010 : Wallingford, CT, United States
06/28/2011 : Hamburg, Deutschland
09/23/2011 : Paris, France
05/17/2012 : Dusseldorf, Deutschland
10/23/2013 : Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Dinozzzo
Honorary Roadie

The biggest French Fan

« Reply #109 on: October 13, 2011, 11:46AM »

"Alright you've waited long enough. Celtic Woman #songsfromtheheart will be performing three arena shows in China in early January 2012." ?"Beijing. Shanghai. Gangzhou. #EXCITED @ChloeAgnew @lisakellysinger @LambeLisa @MaireadNesbitt"

Youhou CW in China for the end of SFTH !

03/06/2010 : Wallingford, CT, United States
06/28/2011 : Hamburg, Deutschland
09/23/2011 : Paris, France
05/17/2012 : Dusseldorf, Deutschland
10/23/2013 : Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Ben the piper
Bodhrán Player

There can be miracles, when you believe!

« Reply #110 on: October 13, 2011, 01:40PM »

I'm sorry, but I really don't understand why China... Above all other places (Brazil etc...) they're doing it in China?

LISAFAN4EVER
Choir Member

Lisa's my hero!

« Reply #111 on: October 13, 2011, 03:49PM »

Great news for the Chinese fans! I think the last time CW was in China was late 2008 for the sports awards held in Beijing.

As a side note, Scott only needs about 61 followers to reach 1000. Go Scott!! Cheesy

Cash
Honorary Roadie

carry me...on the waves

« Reply #112 on: October 13, 2011, 11:01PM »

I'm sorry, but I really don't understand why China... Above all other places (Brazil etc...) they're doing it in China?
the latest dvd of Riverdance, done for PBS, was in Beijing. China has a strong performing arts culture and some very cool venues. Plus out of a billion people you know the concerts will sell a lot of tickets and merchandise.

Home is behind, The world ahead, And there are many paths to tread, Through shadow, To the edge of night, Until the stars are all alight.
Ben the piper
Bodhrán Player

There can be miracles, when you believe!

« Reply #113 on: October 14, 2011, 04:01AM »

the latest dvd of Riverdance, done for PBS, was in Beijing. China has a strong performing arts culture and some very cool venues. Plus out of a billion people you know the concerts will sell a lot of tickets and merchandise.

Because producing in China is cheaper isn't it? Roll Eyes
Sure, with more or less 1/4 of the world's population, it's hard not to get full venues is it?

barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #114 on: October 14, 2011, 10:56AM »

oooo!  I did watch that on pbs!  Very cool! and yet very beautiful! 

LISAFAN4EVER
Choir Member

Lisa's my hero!

« Reply #115 on: January 22, 2012, 05:29AM »

According to a tweet by Scott, there will be an Irish dancer on the Believe Tour! I wonder if it will be Michael Pat?

TheWhite~Rose
« Reply #116 on: January 22, 2012, 10:58AM »

According to a tweet by Scott, there will be an Irish dancer on the Believe Tour! I wonder if it will be Michael Pat?
Scott says his name is Craig Ashurst.  He was (or is?) the lead dancer in Riverdance for the North American Tour.
L.A. Girl

« Reply #117 on: January 22, 2012, 03:10PM »

I've seen videos of Craig when he was in L.A. and in other places. I think we are going to be in for a treat, although Michael Pat is a fanastic dancer! I saw him perform live once many years ago. Smiley

Dianne
LISAFAN4EVER
Choir Member

Lisa's my hero!

« Reply #118 on: January 22, 2012, 03:55PM »

He is apparently also going to be a member of the choir.

mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #119 on: January 22, 2012, 06:31PM »

He is apparently also going to be a member of the choir.
Whoa! Seriously?!  Shocked  What a multi-talented individual!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: