Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Máiréad's new blog from March 18  (Read 7816 times)
Kaneyoshi

« on: March 18, 2011, 04:51PM »

Máiréad posted a nice new blog today with some interesting news. Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

http://maireadcelticviolinist.blogspot.com/

~~~Ready, all to give, so as to feel once again the sun in my heart~~~
Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2011, 04:57PM »

Yay!!! I can't wait for the tour!! Cheesy

barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2011, 03:47PM »

oooooo!  I can tell this new symphony tour is ging to be a good one! And next year sounds promising too!! Can't wait!!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
hesprit
Total Fanatic

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2011, 04:01PM »

Wow, a 25 day tour schedule .... that means these tickets are going to be REALLY hard to come by!  Somehoe, I have this sad feeling it's not going to be close to me, but I can wish for it!
The Quiet Man

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2011, 01:54PM »

Spoke to the Colorado Symphony box office, they indicated that they have only one appearance by CW, which is going to be 12/21/11, the second-to-last day of the tour according to Mair's blog post.  The orchestra themselves are not touring with the girls.  Ending in Colorado seems to be in keeping with the pattern of previous tours which have ended in Red Rocks.  Presumably the other orchestras will be announced as time goes on.  Who and where they will be I can only guess at. 

I will say this, the New Jersey Symphony Orchestra regularly accompanies major performers when they come to the area.  Come on, CW, this is your chance to try out the New Jersey Performing Arts Center!  You won't be sorry.
hayleynibhaoleafh<3'scelticwoman!
Honorary Roadie

U can have my <3, if U don't mind broken things...

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2011, 05:44PM »

I just love reading Mairead's blog. Thanks for the link

Loooooove Hayley xxx
~~~~~~~Maybe it's not about the happy endings... maybe it's about the story...~~~~~~
Friend are angels ~*~ Cherish them
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: