Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Video about the german tour  (Read 22258 times)
Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2011, 01:59PM »

This link was posted on another thread, but I haven't seen it here, and I think you'd all enjoy it Smiley
you can hear small pieces of the songs here
http://www.amazon.de/Songs-From-The-Heart/dp/B004IGA9OO/ref=sr_1_12?ie=UTF8&qid=1294687392&sr=8-12

and for those of you wondering, the link for Symphonie, to me, proves that Chloë sings it Cheesy so beautiful!!

IT SAYS THEY'LL BE AVAILABLE FOR MP3 DOWNLOAD ON THE 21ST!!!!!!!! YIPPIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SWEET!!!!!!!!

cowgirl123091<3'scelticwoman!

chloes my hero!

« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2011, 02:25PM »

this.is.amazing!

mishawakafan

A smile a little girl & her Papa will never forget

« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2011, 04:03PM »

Very cool!

Germany road trip, anyone?

Phil
Hey why not!? Wink Roll Eyes
One problem.....NO ROAD! Shocked

cowgirl123091<3'scelticwoman!

chloes my hero!

« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2011, 04:39PM »

This link was posted on another thread, but I haven't seen it here, and I think you'd all enjoy it Smiley
http://www.amazon.de/Songs-From-The-Heart/dp/B004IGA9OO/ref=sr_1_12?ie=UTF8&qid=1294687392&sr=8-12

and for those of you wondering, the link for Symphonie, to me, proves that Chloë sings it Cheesy so beautiful!!

IT SAYS THEY'LL BE AVAILABLE FOR MP3 DOWNLOAD ON THE 21ST!!!!!!!! YIPPIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SWEET!!!!!!!!
will we here in America be able to get them...lisas forever young is calling my name:)

Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2011, 06:04PM »

Very cool!

Germany road trip, anyone?

Phil
Hey why not!? Wink Roll Eyes
One problem.....NO ROAD! Shocked
we can swim Wink

TheWhite~Rose
« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2011, 07:37PM »

Just in case no one's familiar with A Spaceman came Travelling, it was written by Chris de Burgh (I LOVE his music)--you might know him as the man who sings "Lady in Red" and "Don't Pay the Ferryman".  (Not that it matters, but he is also Irish! Wink)  Here's a Youtube clip:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYl-PNOvtIA.  
"A Spaceman came Travelling" is one of my favorite songs by Chris de Burgh--I'm delighted to see (or hear Cheesy) that it might be Lisa Lambe singing this song!  I can't wait to see how it sounds!
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #36 on: January 10, 2011, 11:42PM »

SWEET!!!!!!!!
count me in on downloading thos! awesome!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #37 on: January 10, 2011, 11:48PM »

Shocked  I really like the songs!  Forever young sounds brilliant! And Chloe doing symphonie is so pretty! I hope that we can download it one day!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
MaryNorth93
« Reply #38 on: January 11, 2011, 04:33AM »

Just in case no one's familiar with A Spaceman came Travelling, it was written by Chris de Burgh (I LOVE his music)--you might know him as the man who sings "Lady in Red" and "Don't Pay the Ferryman".  (Not that it matters, but he is also Irish! Wink)  Here's a Youtube clip:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYl-PNOvtIA.  
"A Spaceman came Travelling" is one of my favorite songs by Chris de Burgh--I'm delighted to see (or hear Cheesy) that it might be Lisa Lambe singing this song!  I can't wait to see how it sounds!

That's cool! I'm also a lover of his music, I only didn't know A Spaceman Came Travelling. How nice that he is the one who wrote it. The fact he is Irish makes it kinda an Irish song, right?   Cheesy

I'm also looking foreward to Symphonie. Here is the original sang by the German band Silbermond: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEM7Bl3YIHw

Here is a translation of Symphonie: http://www.hiplyrics.com/lyrics/symphonie-by-silbermond-lyrics.html
« Last Edit: January 11, 2011, 05:05AM by MaryN. » Logged
LISAFAN4EVER
Choir Member

Lisa's my hero!

« Reply #39 on: January 11, 2011, 07:48AM »

Thanks Firefly for posting the link. I love these songs! Forever Young is fantastic. I would love to have this CD. Wouldn't it be nice if it was available at the merch table during the Spring tour?! Wink!! Wink!! Nudge!! Nudge!!(as Lisa K. would say). Cheesy

Méavaholic
Choir Member

Meav is Ameaving!

« Reply #40 on: January 11, 2011, 08:48AM »

Grin

Dear Celtic Woman,
I Love you and you are my inspiration.
Thank you Rachael for the Banner it's so lovely!!
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #41 on: January 11, 2011, 12:31PM »

Forever Young -

A Spaceman Came Travelling -

Symphony

woooow!

LOVE NEW SONGS!!

Does anyone know if this new songs will be in the North American tour?

. Smiley

I really hope they are in the NA tour.  We'll just have to keep our fingers crossed.

O/T:  These girls work so hard for us fans.  Grin  Like with the Lullaby CD, they didn't have a lot of time to record it, but they did it anyway because of our requests.  I'm sure they would've added more new songs if they had the time, but I'm thankful for what they do for us.

Anyway, back on topic.  I really love these new songs, and I really, REALLY hope they'll be available on iTunes!  And I LOOOVE that they've now added another language for their songs.  Now they do songs in Gaelic, Italian, Latin, AND NOW GERMAN!!  That's so cool!
But like Edd said, I hope these songs will be in the 2011 tour!  Fingers crossed!!!

aNDy
« Reply #42 on: January 13, 2011, 10:45PM »

I'm also looking foreward to Symphonie. Here is the original sang by the German band Silbermond: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEM7Bl3YIHw
I don't understand a word of German, but this song sounds really GOOD!! Smiley I seriously love it.
Méavaholic
Choir Member

Meav is Ameaving!

« Reply #43 on: January 14, 2011, 06:51AM »

I hate to tell everyone but I am not aloud to listen to the new songs Sad I am not aloud to listen to rock music and my dad thinks the new songs are rock  Cry

Dear Celtic Woman,
I Love you and you are my inspiration.
Thank you Rachael for the Banner it's so lovely!!
Hayley&LisaKFanatic
Bodhrán Player

I'm Lisa K and Hayley's #1 fan!!

« Reply #44 on: January 14, 2011, 08:24AM »

I hate to tell everyone but I am not aloud to listen to the new songs Sad I am not aloud to listen to rock music and my dad thinks the new songs are rock  Cry

Aww Sad

I keep listening to the video over and over!! But it keeps stopping Tongue I just want to bounce off the walls when I hear Lisa sing!!

Thanks Michaela  ^^
“If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you"- Whinney The Poo
I have OCCWD and OCLK&HWD
April 5th 2011 Cheesy Cheesy
Una Pedrischi is the best choir member!!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: