Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How well do you Like your Celtic Woman Have you Voted in the IMA  (Read 3816 times)
paladin

« on: January 11, 2011, 03:19PM »

While the IMA Voting is covered in other Locations let me ask you this.  How well do you really support your favorite performer or past performer of Celtic Woman.  There are a number of them that have been nominated.  Most are in close races in the free votes.  But when you add in the paid votes most will lose or if lucky be so close it might be a tie.

Please consider being a paid member and being able to Vote in the Paid and free sections of the IMA  you will receive no spam from them and there are some additional benefits. 

Please get out and support your Celtic Woman who ever it is.  Paid Voting cost only $15.00 to join.

for further Info look at other Catagories in Celtic Woman Foreum for information.
Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2011, 08:33PM »

While the IMA Voting is covered in other Locations let me ask you this.  How well do you really support your favorite performer or past performer of Celtic Woman.  There are a number of them that have been nominated.  Most are in close races in the free votes.  But when you add in the paid votes most will lose or if lucky be so close it might be a tie.

Please consider being a paid member and being able to Vote in the Paid and free sections of the IMA  you will receive no spam from them and there are some additional benefits. 

Please get out and support your Celtic Woman who ever it is.  Paid Voting cost only $15.00 to join.

for further Info look at other Catagories in Celtic Woman Foreum for information.

DO NOT IGNORE THIS INFORMATION IF YOU REALLY CARE FOR YOUR CELTIC WOMAN NOMINEES TO WIN!!!   A solid lead in the public member voting may mean nothing if they lose in the paid member voting!  For $15 which may be quickly and safely paid by credit card, you can perhaps make the difference between victory and defeat for those whom you support!!   Shocked Shocked Shocked

Voting closes Wednesday January 12, 2011 at 3 p.m. CT/4 p.m. ET!  Don't wait!  Act now and know that you have done all you can do for the Celtic Woman favorites who have given us all so much!! 

Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2011, 08:42PM »

If I had the money I would go and pay multiple times to vote. But just bought books today Roll Eyes struggling college student

paladin

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2011, 09:30AM »

ALERT!!!

At 08:26 am MT 01/12/11 Orlagh is behind in combind votes by 49.1 votes    and paid votes by 5 Orlagh needs at least 5 paid votes to win!!! at this time.  More is better.

Orlagh Will not be able to win without the paid votes..  The free votes raise how much the paid votes are worth so it will take a hugh number to win.
At this time I believe that unless there are more paid votes Orlagh will not win the Best CD the free votes for votes for Mr. Mc Sherry also keep coming in.  The only way I can see her winning is if she ties in the paid vote or pulls ahead in the paid vote.  I see no way at this time for her to win with just free votes.

Please get out and Vote !!!! do not stop working until the Fat lady sings. It's mot over yet.

paladin

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2011, 02:09PM »

Come on there is one hour to vote!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: