Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The story of how Ireland has been made so early  (Read 19589 times)
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« on: April 11, 2007, 04:21AM »

Many eons ago, the French and German Celts had discovered Ireland before the English had invaded it. Then, hundreds of years later, they became the first Celtic Irish people ever made in the early times before the ones in the present. By the way, pals, do you ever know why Ireland has been made so early?
« Last Edit: April 11, 2007, 04:39PM by KAJ » Logged

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
zankoku
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2007, 07:34AM »

God had to have some place to rest.

Jim

"Never again shall one generation of veterans abandon another."

For those who fought for it, Freedom has a taste the protected will never know.

A Thiarna, déan trócaire
A Chríost, déan trócaire
A Thiarna, déan trócaire
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2007, 04:27PM »

Have I said something to soothe your whole bodies? Well, proving to that, the story continues that the first Irish Celts living in early Ireland had a lot of things to do like farming and cooking. The antique language ever written and heard by them I think was obviously often Gaelic. They carved it on the stones so they could read it. They created a great tombstone in that place unspotted and called it Newgrange where the first people had died and needed to be put in there. The first animals they already had were the sheep. I timidly expect that Ireland may always have farm animals after it has been made so early by God. And speaking of him, he is the scorce of our planet and the rest of the universe keeping an eye on the country of Ireland.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2007, 06:26AM by KAJ » Logged

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Lisa_Kelly_fan_forever
Total Fanatic

FaFo...."Why am I so Caramel Cinamonny?"

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2007, 08:50PM »

Let me procaim, GOD ROCKS!

Jesus freak here. Grin

I wish to learn Gaelic...hey, Newgrange!  Orla's song!  Ok, now I have an idea of what it's about.

I wanna go to Ireland some day. Smiley

Proud to be a FANTIE!!! Grin Grin

A positive attitude may not solve all of your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. Grin
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2007, 09:24AM »

Orla and Mairead are right. I need to go there too if I wish for that. Well, affirmatively, it's a legend I said early to me, I guess. Wink

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Alanna

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2007, 09:37PM »

Let me procaim, GOD ROCKS!

Jesus freak here. Grin

I wish to learn Gaelic...hey, Newgrange!  Orla's song!  Ok, now I have an idea of what it's about.

I wanna go to Ireland some day. Smiley

If you have the ANJ DVD, you can see Newgrange during the opening of 'The Sky and the Dawn and the Sun' where the girls' names are shown while the background shows helicopter shots of various historical sites in County Meath, around Slane Castle.

Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2007, 07:58AM »

I have one in my house. Part of the tale shows that Newgrange contains people who died long. My daddy told me that it was a little bit older throughout the ages. I've read all about it staring at the book of Celts in a silent thought. The inside of Newgrange I think is a little bit confusing to myself. Roll Eyes

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Lisa_Kelly_fan_forever
Total Fanatic

FaFo...."Why am I so Caramel Cinamonny?"

« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2007, 08:04AM »

Thanks, Alanna!  Never knew THAT was Newgrange!

Proud to be a FANTIE!!! Grin Grin

A positive attitude may not solve all of your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. Grin
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2007, 04:22AM »

About Newgrange, the vocal tale goes like this:

There is a place on the east
Mysterious ring, a magical ring of stones
The druids lived there once they said
Forgotten is the race that no one knows

The circled tomb of a different age
Secret lines carved on ancient stones
Heroic kings laid down to rest

Wait for the sun on a winter's day
And a beam of light shines across the floor
Mysterious ring, a magical ring

It's part of the Celtic tale as long as given to the ones who have Irish ancestries.

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Texas Chava

« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2007, 06:16PM »

Newgrange is a wonderful song about a wonderful place.  It was written by Ciaran Brennan (Enya's older brother) of Clannad.  It was a burial chamber though.

Banner by Scott
Cash
Honorary Roadie

carry me...on the waves

« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2007, 11:54AM »

Jesus freak here. Grin

What ever happened to DC Talk? For those of you who never heard of them, they were 3 guys in a singing group who were Christian rappers. One of their main songs was entitled "Jesus Freak". It had a very cool video. When I first heard of them and saw them, I thought "You have got to be kidding me- Christian rappers?" But they were actually pretty good.

Home is behind, The world ahead, And there are many paths to tread, Through shadow, To the edge of night, Until the stars are all alight.
Cash
Honorary Roadie

carry me...on the waves

« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2007, 12:04PM »

Well I think the Celts started out in Eastern Europe around 4000 BCE or so and moved west until they got to Ireland. Celtic art has been found all over Europe. But given how many other cultures there were in continental Europe, Celts remaining there sort of got merged into them. But Celts as far west as Ireland didn't have as many foes to fight, and when they did have to fight, foes had to travel a long way to get to them. Still, England, around the time of Jesus, was not a very safe place. A lot of Romans were around, determined to tell others what to do. Even after the Romans, there was a lot of fighting.

But what I am trying to say is that the Celts were not created in Ireland. They journeyed to Ireland from other places long long ago.

Home is behind, The world ahead, And there are many paths to tread, Through shadow, To the edge of night, Until the stars are all alight.
Sorgi

« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2007, 05:39PM »

Well I think the Celts started out in Eastern Europe around 4000 BCE or so and moved west until they got to Ireland. Celtic art has been found all over Europe. But given how many other cultures there were in continental Europe, Celts remaining there sort of got merged into them. But Celts as far west as Ireland didn't have as many foes to fight, and when they did have to fight, foes had to travel a long way to get to them. Still, England, around the time of Jesus, was not a very safe place. A lot of Romans were around, determined to tell others what to do. Even after the Romans, there was a lot of fighting.

But what I am trying to say is that the Celts were not created in Ireland. They journeyed to Ireland from other places long long ago.

What's interesting is that the Celts and their off-shoots, such as the Gauls, were right on the cusp becoming the great civilization in Europe.  They were everywhere, from Ireland to Austria.  Had they not encountered the Romans so soon or if Vercingetorix had managed to defeat Caesar the world would be a different place today.

-Dan

ferngully
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2007, 01:58PM »

i read an interesting report about how the first celts came from spain and france
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2007, 02:04PM »

Really? Maybe the others will come to this topic to share the tale I've evenly told.

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: