Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Just the Facts Ma'm  (Read 27805 times)
epicwolf

« Reply #45 on: August 23, 2007, 09:46PM »

I would guess that those who are single just tell their fans that they have boyfriends. That would be the quick and easy way to shoo off pursuers without causing much trouble or hurting feelings.

Anyway, single women always seem to be married as soon as I hit on them.  Cry

I would probably do the same thing also. If im a famous person, "especially females" I most likely tell people that im taken. Especailly these beautiful Celtic Woman.

btw,  dont get me wrong here, I am not tryin to hit on any of the Celtic Woman members whenever i asked for their relationship status. Im just wondering because I know there are many male fans in here who are wondering the same thing but afraid to asked so Im just doing them a favor by being brave enough to asked  Grin  Not like any of us have any chance with them anyway.   Roll Eyes

OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #46 on: August 23, 2007, 10:03PM »

Hey, guys.  Can someone tell me how all this relates to Lynn?  We have a random thread you can chat in to your heart's content.  I'd really hate to start deleting posts.

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Lotte
Total Fanatic

We don't need sleep to be dreamers.

« Reply #47 on: August 26, 2007, 09:41AM »

lol, this is really off topic yeah Wink So since I don't know that much new things about Lynn, I'll stop right now....*moves mouse to hit post*

http://www.gustavoguimaraes.com.br/arquivo/images/papelbolha.swf
Kudos to Isolda for this! Grin

Rich, thanks for the lovely pic Grin
Maggie
« Reply #48 on: August 26, 2007, 09:57PM »

Anyway, single women always seem to be married as soon as I hit on them.  Cry

Morale of the story - Don't hit on these ladies. They are all classy.Jim

There's another good reason not to hit on Lynn or any of the other ladies.....

They would smack the !*@# out of you.

And do it with such a pretty smile....... Cheesy
zankoku
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #49 on: August 26, 2007, 10:24PM »

Remind sme of Irish Diplomacy

The ability to tell a man to go to H, so that he will lookforward to making the trip.

Jim

"Never again shall one generation of veterans abandon another."

For those who fought for it, Freedom has a taste the protected will never know.

A Thiarna, déan trócaire
A Chríost, déan trócaire
A Thiarna, déan trócaire
Celtic Lass
Total Fanatic

« Reply #50 on: August 27, 2007, 03:41PM »

Hey, guys.  Can someone tell me how all this relates to Lynn?  We have a random thread you can chat in to your heart's content.  I'd really hate to start deleting posts.

Well, I will say something about Lynn. I never knew she was the lead vocalist on the Riverdance clip at the Special Olympics!!!!!! That was too cool! I actoually thought the lady in the clip looked somewhat firmiler. And I thought I reconised someone else too. Wink But Lynn has a georgous voice. She should fit nicely!
epicwolf

« Reply #51 on: August 27, 2007, 09:23PM »

well all i wanted to know if Lynn is taken or not. Its not really off topic since its about the facts about lynn. Turns out people thought Im tryin to hit on her so that's how it all started  Grin

Lotte
Total Fanatic

We don't need sleep to be dreamers.

« Reply #52 on: August 28, 2007, 12:38PM »

But would we ever, ever get the idea of actually doing so?
Like I'd remember to say a catchy line when I was looking Méav or Lisa straight in the eyes Wink
Back to Lynn, a fact is that this woman looks good in a blue dress and a tiara/crown thingie Wink

http://www.gustavoguimaraes.com.br/arquivo/images/papelbolha.swf
Kudos to Isolda for this! Grin

Rich, thanks for the lovely pic Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: