Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celtic Woman Discography/Videography  (Read 92036 times)
beckyw

« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2011, 07:59AM »

Oh I was thinking there would be a cd from the movie Princess Toyotomi soundtrack.

Also Here's a question.  Was Meav with Anuna when they recorded Long Journey Home (Anthem)  for the Long Journey Home soundtrack?  Elvis Costello with Anuna do the vocals for this song.  Sounds like the guys singing.  I have the cd.  I kind of like this song.   

http://www.amazon.com/Long-Journey-Home-Television-Mini-/dp/B000005TJR/ref=sr_1_1?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1301945895&sr=1-1

or with them when they recorded Never Give All The Heart for The Chieftains cd Tears Of Stone?

http://www.amazon.com/Tears-Stone-Chieftains/dp/B00000I5G0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1301946729&sr=8-1

« Last Edit: April 05, 2011, 08:01AM by beckyw » Logged

Some people come into our lives and quickly go.  Some stay for awhile, leave footprints on our hearts and we are never ever the same.
Danny

Boys will be boys.

« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2011, 09:41AM »

Oh I was thinking there would be a cd from the movie Princess Toyotomi soundtrack.
oh yes, that's possible  Smiley

Dasher

« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2011, 11:35PM »

I bought a Songs From The Heart DVD but the song I particularly like - You'll Be In My Heart was not in that DVD. I bought it here in Australia and I wonder if you bought it in another country would the song be included. Will somebody please tell me how can I have a DVD with the song You'll Be In My heart in one of its tracks?

Dinozzzo
Honorary Roadie

The biggest French Fan

« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2011, 11:57PM »

I bought a Songs From The Heart DVD but the song I particularly like - You'll Be In My Heart was not in that DVD. I bought it here in Australia and I wonder if you bought it in another country would the song be included. Will somebody please tell me how can I have a DVD with the song You'll Be In My heart in one of its tracks?

You'll Be In My Heart isn't included in a DVD. But you can find the video on Youtube :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iH06Dlk1ocg

03/06/2010 : Wallingford, CT, United States
06/28/2011 : Hamburg, Deutschland
09/23/2011 : Paris, France
05/17/2012 : Dusseldorf, Deutschland
10/23/2013 : Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Danny

Boys will be boys.

« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2011, 07:10AM »

I'm still trying to get those two amazon.com only SFTH Bonus Tracks
15. Carolina Rua (Amazon MP3 Exclusive Only) (3:27)
16. Danny Boy (Live From Powerscourt House And Gardens) (Amazon MP3 Exclusive Only) (3:23)

unfortunatly they are not downloadable here in Germany. so I though maybe this idea maybe could work:
is there anyone who would download both tracks and email them to my in box while I send the money via Paypal?

it would be nice if someone could help me here  Smiley thanks a lot in advance!  Cool

Danny

Boys will be boys.

« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2011, 10:09AM »

-done-
thanks to mikey for helping me out Smiley

beckyw

« Reply #36 on: May 20, 2011, 07:58PM »

So are number 1 and number 15 different versions of the same song or what?

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=TOCP-71090

1.PRINCESS TOYOTOMI/ Celtic Woman

2.YOU RAISE ME UP/ Celtic Woman

3.BRAHM`S LULLABYE/ Chloe Agnew

4.OVER THE RAINBOW/ Celtic Woman

5.BEYOND THE SEA/ Celtic Woman

6.WHEN YOU WISH UPON A STAR/ Celtic Woman

7.WHEN YOU BELIEVE/ Celtic Woman

8.GOODNIGHT MY ANGEL/ Celtic Woman

9.AVE MARIA/ Celtic Woman

10.THE SKY AND THE DAWN AND THE SUN/ Celtic Woman

11.DANNY BOY/ Celtic Woman

12.WALKING IN THE AIR/ Celtic Woman

13.SOMEWHERE/ Celtic Woman

14AMAZING GRACE/ Celtic Woman

15.PRINCESS TOYOTOMI/ Celtic Woman
« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 05:10PM by beckyw » Logged

Some people come into our lives and quickly go.  Some stay for awhile, leave footprints on our hearts and we are never ever the same.
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #37 on: May 20, 2011, 08:09PM »

Please read our forum guidelines http://celticwomanforum.com/index.php?topic=7092.0

16.   Members should post in a way which is consistent with "normal writing". That is users should not post excessive numbers of emoticons, large, small or colored text, etc. Similarly users should not SHOUT or use excessive punctuation (e.g. ! and ?) in topic titles or posts.

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
beckyw

« Reply #38 on: May 20, 2011, 08:16PM »

Oops  sorry.  I just copied the page with the names of the songs and the Japanese writing didnt copy well.   Tongue

OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #39 on: May 20, 2011, 08:31PM »

Oops  sorry.  I just copied the page with the names of the songs and the Japanese writing didnt copy well.   Tongue
That's why there's a "preview" button under the text box - so you can see how your post will look before you publish it.

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
CWphile

« Reply #40 on: May 25, 2011, 04:54AM »

The first half of No.15 is sung in vocalise.

Keiko
beckyw

« Reply #41 on: May 25, 2011, 10:25PM »

Thank you.

Danny

Boys will be boys.

« Reply #42 on: May 29, 2011, 01:11PM »

does someone know anything about this strange issue (please click for bigger scans)?

Ben the piper
Bodhrán Player

There can be miracles, when you believe!

« Reply #43 on: May 29, 2011, 01:19PM »

That is strange. I have the white one. But the playlist is still the same? Why a different cover? Huh

Danny

Boys will be boys.

« Reply #44 on: May 30, 2011, 03:38AM »

I also have got the white one. They have exactly the same track listing, yes...
Since there is no booklet with any credits or information on the songs I guess it could be an unofficial issue - I don't know...

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: