Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celtic Woman Discography/Videography  (Read 92054 times)
beckyw

« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2011, 02:25PM »

Well I know the german version SFTH has different songs. And also PBS version of Orla's Celtic Christmas has diff songs and interviews.  I guess I just got them al mixed up.

Some people come into our lives and quickly go.  Some stay for awhile, leave footprints on our hearts and we are never ever the same.
beckyw

« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2011, 10:58PM »

http://www.damianwilson.com/music.htm

So I know I am slow.  Finally got around to adding this.  Does anyone have this already?  What do you think?

Some people come into our lives and quickly go.  Some stay for awhile, leave footprints on our hearts and we are never ever the same.
beckyw

« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2011, 11:26AM »

Does anyone know if Lisa L.  is on any recordings?

Méavaholic
Choir Member

Meav is Ameaving!

« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2011, 12:11PM »

Only the Songs From The Heart German vesion! At least that is all I know!

Dear Celtic Woman,
I Love you and you are my inspiration.
Thank you Rachael for the Banner it's so lovely!!
CWphile

« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2011, 05:26AM »

Celtic Woman CD too has Japanese version.
Bonus tracks are Jesu Joy of Man's Desiring and I Dreamt I Dwelt In Marble Halls Cheesy

Keiko
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2011, 06:48AM »

Are they recorded on studio?

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Méavaholic
Choir Member

Meav is Ameaving!

« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2011, 07:48AM »

Thank you so much for all the information

Dear Celtic Woman,
I Love you and you are my inspiration.
Thank you Rachael for the Banner it's so lovely!!
CWphile

« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2011, 05:03AM »

Are they recorded on studio?

No. They're live recordings Smiley

Keiko
beckyw

« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2011, 03:56PM »

Cool.  Thanks.

beckyw

« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2011, 06:37PM »

I received my awesome copy of My Land dvd today.  It states on the back Special Bonus Tracks-Public Television Only  Isle Of Innisfree and Morning Has Broken.

Does this mean that there are two versions of this dvd?  Does anyone have one without the directors cut of these two songs?

Lugiahua

"Goodnight and joy be to you all" - Parting Glass

« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2011, 10:55PM »

I was originally planned to get Hayley Westenra 's CDs at once, then I realized there were just too many for me. Smiley
beckyw

« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2011, 07:14PM »

Yes she has alot of cd's doesn't she.  I only have one of hers so far. 

MikeyK
Honorary Roadie

Proud Chloëver

« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2011, 09:55PM »

I received my awesome copy of My Land dvd today.  It states on the back Special Bonus Tracks-Public Television Only  Isle Of Innisfree and Morning Has Broken.

Does this mean that there are two versions of this dvd?  Does anyone have one without the directors cut of these two songs?
Yes, there are two versions of the DVD. The PBS version has those two additional music videos you mentioned. The scenes they used in the music videos were taken out and about in Ireland and contain none of the footage from the theater.

The PBS version of the CD also has three bonus tracks, Water is Wide/Shenandoah, Eleanor Plunkett/Trip to Shanbally/Michael O'Dwyer's, and Carolan's Welcome, in case anyone's wondering.
beckyw

« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2011, 03:19PM »

Let's see this year we have Haley's PARADISO CD to be released yet.  And maybe a cd from Alex plus CW on the Japanese CD and the Believe CD.  Any more in the works?  CW will be recording later this year right. (Hope to be there.)   Smiley  Oh and  Alessandro's album with Chloe on it.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2011, 03:23PM by beckyw » Logged

Danny

Boys will be boys.

« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2011, 03:16AM »

CW on the Japanese CD

which CD do you mean?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: