Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celtic Woman Discography/Videography  (Read 92435 times)
Dasher

« Reply #45 on: May 30, 2011, 09:55PM »

Are the girls coming up with a new DVD that is now available in the market? The last one was Songs From The Heart which was in 2009. Celtic Woman ought to have a new one. Thanks.
MikeyK
Honorary Roadie

Proud Chloëver

« Reply #46 on: May 30, 2011, 10:14PM »

No new DVD has been announced, and Scott has said on Twitter that the girls will get a much-deserved break in July, no concerts, no filming, or anything. After Germany their next tour is in the UK in late September, which gives them August and a few weeks in September where they have nothing planned. Is that enough time for them to film another DVD? We'll just have to wait and find out.  Wink
Ben the piper
Bodhrán Player

There can be miracles, when you believe!

« Reply #47 on: May 31, 2011, 05:24AM »

No new DVD has been announced, and Scott has said on Twitter that the girls will get a much-deserved break in July, no concerts, no filming, or anything. After Germany their next tour is in the UK in late September, which gives them August and a few weeks in September where they have nothing planned. Is that enough time for them to film another DVD? We'll just have to wait and find out.  Wink

Hm depends. Could be enough time if the preparations are being made already? Cheesy But if not, the girls do deserve a break, you're right. Smiley

Dasher

« Reply #48 on: May 31, 2011, 08:22AM »

Thanks Mikeyk!
Dinozzzo
Honorary Roadie

The biggest French Fan

« Reply #49 on: May 31, 2011, 09:55AM »

Scott said : "July will be off for the girls" and when someone asked if they will make a new DVD this summer, he answered : "You never know".
Lisa said in an interview : "We have a new album we’re actually working on over the summer,” she said. “But first we have to tour in Europe in July, and we’re looking to record a new special."
So maybe in August Cheesy

03/06/2010 : Wallingford, CT, United States
06/28/2011 : Hamburg, Deutschland
09/23/2011 : Paris, France
05/17/2012 : Dusseldorf, Deutschland
10/23/2013 : Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Ben the piper
Bodhrán Player

There can be miracles, when you believe!

« Reply #50 on: May 31, 2011, 10:32AM »

Scott said : "July will be off for the girls" and when someone asked if they will make a new DVD this summer, he answered : "You never know".
Lisa said in an interview : "We have a new album we’re actually working on over the summer,” she said. “But first we have to tour in Europe in July, and we’re looking to record a new special."

Ah yes I remember reading that. Smiley Well you never know! Cheesy

TheWhite~Rose
« Reply #51 on: May 31, 2011, 03:44PM »

Ah yes I remember reading that. Smiley Well you never know! Cheesy
I too remember reading that!  The girls have never failed to throw surprises at us--we'll just have to wait and see. Smiley  But there's some very exciting times ahead!  Cheesy
Gerard

« Reply #52 on: June 22, 2011, 10:17AM »

Something to add to Mairead's videography. She appears in one of the bonuses on the Jean Butler's Irish Dance Masterclass DVD. More precisely, during the workshop documentary.
beckyw

« Reply #53 on: June 23, 2011, 06:24PM »

Wow.  Thanks Gerard.   Smiley

Some people come into our lives and quickly go.  Some stay for awhile, leave footprints on our hearts and we are never ever the same.
beckyw

« Reply #54 on: July 07, 2011, 07:32PM »

Alex Sharpe

Beatlemania

http://www.westendinternational.com/shop.php

Starring:
Alex Sharpe
Jacinta Whyte
Dougal Irvine
James Graeme

Iceland Symphony Orchestra
Conductor: Martin Yates

1.Magical Mystery Tour
2.Back in the USSR
3.The Long & Winding Road
4.Ticket to Ride
5.Fool on the Hill
6.Help
7.Revolution 1
8.I Want to Hold Your Hand
9.A Hard Day's Night
10.With A Little Help From My Friends
11.Penny Lane
12.Can't Buy Me Love
13.Yellow Submarine
14.Yesterday
15.I Am the Walrus
16.Here Comes the Sun
17.Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
18.When I'm Sixty Four 
« Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 10:02AM by beckyw » Logged

Some people come into our lives and quickly go.  Some stay for awhile, leave footprints on our hearts and we are never ever the same.
beckyw

« Reply #55 on: July 09, 2011, 08:54AM »

Does anyone have the cd of Beatlemania yet?  How many songs does Alex sing on?  I've read that she may also be on the ABBA tribute cd listed but I'm not for sure.  Does anyone know for sure?

Dasher

« Reply #56 on: July 09, 2011, 09:53PM »

Is she sings ABBA then that would be Fantastic.. Matter of fact, I like Celtic Woman sing Thanks for the Music and I have a Dream two meaningful classic hits from ABBA. (see related thread - What act of legendary artists would you like Celtic Woman to perform?)
beckyw

« Reply #57 on: July 10, 2011, 08:17AM »

I've been working on the links.  Let me know if any aren't working right. Tongue

It would be cool if Alex does sing on the ABBA tribute cd.  I don't know for sure if she does though yet.

Dasher

« Reply #58 on: July 12, 2011, 12:09AM »

Roger that Beckwy... I am excited should you discover that link... Any old member of CW singing classic ABBA songs.. Much more if CW themselves singing tribute songs of ABBA.  Wink
beckyw

« Reply #59 on: July 12, 2011, 07:29AM »

I don't know for sure if that's the one Alex is on.  I was wondering if anyone else knew for sure.  Maybe I can order it sometime and find out.  Hope Alex sings Thank You For The Music.   Smiley

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: