Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Feature  (Read 33220 times)
Méavaholic
Choir Member

Meav is Ameaving!

« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2011, 03:26PM »

I saw it when I got on just a few minutes ago and I flipped out and I SCREAMED!!

Dear Celtic Woman,
I Love you and you are my inspiration.
Thank you Rachael for the Banner it's so lovely!!
mishawakafan

A smile a little girl & her Papa will never forget

« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2011, 05:56PM »

Actually... I did it thinking that it would help people new to CW figure out who was who. It's one thing to see one of the girls on PBS. but quite another to try to put a name to that girl.

whatever you are doing rocks.

aislin
That makes great sense for the new to CW crowd. Good idea.
And I agree completly with the last part.

Phil

yellow rose

« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2011, 06:37PM »

i just noticed that there are pictures by most everyone's' name's that is sooo cool! Smiley i didn't know where to post this so if it is in the wrong spot please move it Embarrassed
YR

Jennifer
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2011, 06:56PM »

thanks for the clarification about the photos! Smiley i was kinda confused by that when i first saw the new home page Smiley
MikeyK
Honorary Roadie

Proud Chloëver

« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2011, 08:08PM »

Nice job on the photos Lindsey! They look really cool! And don't think for one second you work goes under appreciated. We appreciate everything you do! And the same goes for Rich and all of our awesome mods!
greenfire6
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2011, 08:44PM »

Great idea and great job Lindsey!

Since I always go down to click already read on Fun and Games I noticed the bright change right away this morning. Then I went looking for an announcement. Finding none I thought it best to wait.

My first thought was this will be fabulous for the casual fans and others that drop in for the first time. It is, after all, true that the casual fan typically doesn't know who's who in the zoo, if you will pardon my clumsy jest.

I suppose it's game on to keep the stars in color now!!!!!!!!! Grin

Long live Celtic Woman! Cheesy
LISAFAN4EVER
Choir Member

Lisa's my hero!

« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2011, 06:36AM »

First time I've been on since the new pictures have gone up. I love the pics and think it's a great idea to help put names and faces together. Thanks Lindsey for all you do!! Smiley

RoAR
Honorary Roadie

It's far beyond the stars...

« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2011, 02:00AM »

That is an awesome addition! I noticed it the other night when I logged out and noticed something that had been colorful was no longer.  Huh I logged back in to figure it out and then kept on going "logout, login, logout, login" to see the pictures change for color to black and white to color to black and white...I'm so easily entertained!  Grin

OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2011, 05:41AM »

I logged back in to figure it out and then kept on going "logout, login, logout, login" to see the pictures change for color to black and white to color to black and white...I'm so easily entertained!  Grin

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Méavaholic
Choir Member

Meav is Ameaving!

« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2011, 07:35AM »

I logged back in to figure it out and then kept on going "logout, login, logout, login" to see the pictures change for color to black and white to color to black and white...I'm so easily entertained!  Grin

HAHAHA you are so funny! Love ya girl!

Dear Celtic Woman,
I Love you and you are my inspiration.
Thank you Rachael for the Banner it's so lovely!!
Guardian of the Rose
Bodhrán Player

Let the dream come true SOMEDAY

« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2011, 06:25PM »

Totally love the new pictures, guys. Thumbs up. Grin

I know...my signature is just...awesome! Smiley
greenfire6
« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2011, 09:08PM »

I thought I was the only nut that did this stuff RoAR1497. Embarrassed

Need an extra Celtic Woman Designer Straight Jacket?  Cheesy
hayleynibhaoleafh<3'scelticwoman!
Honorary Roadie

U can have my <3, if U don't mind broken things...

« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2011, 09:18PM »

Saw it yesterday... I ADORE IT!!!! HUGE BEYOND HUGE THANKS TO LINDSEY!!!! Your effort is appreciated! I'm so sorry I didn't say anything sooner Sad

Loooooove Hayley xxx
~~~~~~~Maybe it's not about the happy endings... maybe it's about the story...~~~~~~
Friend are angels ~*~ Cherish them
KerriC
Honorary Roadie

Ireland must be heaven...for Lisa came from there.

« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2011, 10:36PM »

I don't scroll down the home page, I just click on "Show new replies" and "show unread posts" so I didn't know anything about it until I read OFG's post. Checked it out just now though and it does look great, thanks Lindsay for all your hard work.  Wink

Thank you CWLisaFan for helping me get this banner!

Thank you Western_Rose for this awesome banner : )
hayleynibhaoleafh<3'scelticwoman!
Honorary Roadie

U can have my <3, if U don't mind broken things...

« Reply #29 on: January 26, 2011, 03:22PM »

HAHAHA you are so funny! Love ya girl!

*giggles* totaly!

Loooooove Hayley xxx
~~~~~~~Maybe it's not about the happy endings... maybe it's about the story...~~~~~~
Friend are angels ~*~ Cherish them
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: