Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lullaby on QVC  (Read 35768 times)
MikeyK
Honorary Roadie

Proud Chloëver

« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2011, 12:58AM »

Oh darn, I'll be at the dentist at 9:00. Well, thank goodness for DVRs! Cheesy

That makes 3 things I'm doing that day, dentist, watching QVC, then sitting by the mailbox waiting for the German SFTH to arrive. Grin
beachclubber1952

« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2011, 10:31AM »

cw newsletter says cw will be on qvc on feb1 at 12pm promoting lullaby!
Méavaholic
Choir Member

Meav is Ameaving!

« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2011, 11:36AM »

cw newsletter says cw will be on qvc on feb1 at 12pm promoting lullaby!
Yes I know I can't wait!!

Dear Celtic Woman,
I Love you and you are my inspiration.
Thank you Rachael for the Banner it's so lovely!!
bot1tle
Total Fanatic

« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2011, 01:24PM »

Lisa Kelly, Chloe Agnew and David Downes of Celtic Woman will be performing some of their favorite songs from their LIMITED EDITION album ‘LULLABY‘ on Q Check on QVC (Tues Feb 1, Noon EST) . So be sure to get it now while it is available and consider it as that special gift for a new parent! A compilation of their most-recognized and soothing songs from past albums mixed with some brand-new songs, this heartfelt collection of lullabies will relax children and adults.

« Last Edit: February 01, 2011, 11:10AM by aislin » Logged
bot1tle
Total Fanatic

« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2011, 01:34PM »

Lisa Kelly, Chloe Agnew and David Downes of Celtic Woman will be performing some of their favorite songs from their LIMITED EDITION album ‘LULLABY‘ on Q Check on QVC (Tues Feb 1, Noon EST) . So be sure to get it now while it is available and consider it as that special gift for a new parent! A compilation of their most-recognized and soothing songs from past albums mixed with some brand-new songs, this heartfelt collection of lullabies will relax children and adults.

i placed this under CELTIC WOMAN so more people would see it...... rather than bury it..... thought it was front page news
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 06:11PM by bot1tle » Logged
NicholeLovesCW
Honorary Roadie

Love to you always Chloë :) Xxx *4/9/2011*

« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2011, 02:57PM »

I think I'll be able to catch it Smiley If not, I'm SO going to record it!! I can't wait! TOMORROW!

Thanks Michelle!
April 9th was the best night EVER! Thankful for all of my forum friends! Smiley Thanks for all the love <3
Méavaholic
Choir Member

Meav is Ameaving!

« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2011, 05:33PM »

I think I'll be able to catch it Smiley If not, I'm SO going to record it!! I can't wait! TOMORROW!
YES ME NEITHER!

Dear Celtic Woman,
Méavaholic
Choir Member

Meav is Ameaving!

« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2011, 05:37PM »

I CAN"T WAIT!!

Dear Celtic Woman,
lisaKfanatic

« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2011, 06:12PM »

Would that've 12 for MN too?

LoveLK

« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2011, 10:33PM »

Hey all!

New poster here!  I called QVC to see if the Lullaby CD would be offered early and, unfortunately, it wasn't.  But, the operator did tell me the price.  It will be $13.56.  The order number is F09273.  Hope this helps other members!  Can't wait for noon!
Jennifer
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2011, 10:46PM »

I'm gonna record it too! Grin I'm excited! Grin
btimerson
CWF Global Moderator
Total Fanatic

Made it to ForumFest 2012 in Chicago!

« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2011, 07:07AM »

Just tweeted by Scott.  Link to QVC website with the CD.

http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.F09273.desc.Celtic-Woman-Lullaby-10-Track-CD

Brad T

Méavaholic
Choir Member

Meav is Ameaving!

« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2011, 08:29AM »

eeeeeeeee soooooooo exxxxxxciteddddddd!!!!!!

Dear Celtic Woman,
JRRacing64
« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2011, 08:35AM »

Hope someone posts their appearance somewhere. Hoping to see it some how. Smiley
« Last Edit: February 01, 2011, 08:37AM by JRRacing64 » Logged
GlenS

am admin at the all New Celticwomanforum.net

« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2011, 08:55AM »

You can watch live streaming of QVC at

http://www.qvc.com/onair/liveshow.aspx?rewrite=no

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: