Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lullaby on QVC  (Read 35625 times)
JuanV

Lynn, you're the best!

« Reply #90 on: February 02, 2011, 10:26PM »

I saw the performance yesterday. They were awesome. I bought a Lullaby CD off their website after the show.
hesprit
Total Fanatic

« Reply #91 on: February 02, 2011, 10:31PM »

I actually saw this one and was disappointed in it.  It bothered me that in his description he refers to Chloe and David by name, but just comments that they are "joined by another member of Celtic Woman."  On top of that, he (obviously intentionally" cuts out Lisa's solo.  I mean, I get it that this guy is a very intense Chloe fan, which is great, but seriously, all of the ladies are equally important.  In my personal opinion the snub of Lisa was as disheartening as how many people were bothered by David being referred to as "the man at the piano" by the hosts of the show.  I actually tried to post a comment on this video, asking if he would be fair and at least include Lisa's name.  The post was kept very polite, but apparently the person doesn't feel anyone should have the right to question or criticize, since his comments are set that they have to be approved before being posted ... and mine never made it up.

In contrast, I found this video, posted a short time later, was just as good of quality, but included the full event, and therefore is a much better clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgrPO9CnEGQ

**laughs and edits after finding Mikey's post**  Ahh, okay, well now I know who it was that posted that.  Definitely a good job recording it!  Kudos to you!
« Last Edit: February 02, 2011, 10:37PM by hesprit » Logged
Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #92 on: February 03, 2011, 12:54AM »

I actually saw this one and was disappointed in it.  It bothered me that in his description he refers to Chloe and David by name, but just comments that they are "joined by another member of Celtic Woman."  On top of that, he (obviously intentionally" cuts out Lisa's solo.  I mean, I get it that this guy is a very intense Chloe fan, which is great, but seriously, all of the ladies are equally important.  In my personal opinion the snub of Lisa was as disheartening as how many people were bothered by David being referred to as "the man at the piano" by the hosts of the show.  I actually tried to post a comment on this video, asking if he would be fair and at least include Lisa's name.  The post was kept very polite, but apparently the person doesn't feel anyone should have the right to question or criticize, since his comments are set that they have to be approved before being posted ... and mine never made it up.

In contrast, I found this video, posted a short time later, was just as good of quality, but included the full event, and therefore is a much better clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgrPO9CnEGQ

**laughs and edits after finding Mikey's post**  Ahh, okay, well now I know who it was that posted that.  Definitely a good job recording it!  Kudos to you!
Yea i didn't realize that till afterwords. *sigh*

Inga
« Reply #93 on: February 03, 2011, 03:32AM »

I actually saw this one and was disappointed in it.  It bothered me that in his description he refers to Chloe and David by name, but just comments that they are "joined by another member of Celtic Woman."  On top of that, he (obviously intentionally" cuts out Lisa's solo.  I mean, I get it that this guy is a very intense Chloe fan, which is great, but seriously, all of the ladies are equally important.  In my personal opinion the snub of Lisa was as disheartening as how many people were bothered by David being referred to as "the man at the piano" by the hosts of the show.

Yes, it gets more on people's nerves than it pushes Chloes career.
GlenS

am admin at the all New Celticwomanforum.net

« Reply #94 on: February 03, 2011, 05:16AM »

I posted a new ver's of the girls on QVC much better quality.

http://www.youtube.com/user/gaswigg?feature=mhum#p/u

Breno

« Reply #95 on: February 03, 2011, 02:10PM »

I do not like Jetuber too and I do my best to not to watch his videos.
I know that everyone has its favorite, but he really disrespect the other members of the group, despiting their names.
One thing that made me angry in a video of his was that in an interview of Chloe AND Lisa he put as title "Chloe Interview".
And not giving Celtic Woman the right credits is wrong. When you believe can be a solo of her but it is also a Celtic Woman's one.
SusanZ
CWF Global Moderator
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #96 on: February 03, 2011, 09:50PM »

.......And now back to our regularly scheduled topic!

Zee

"We create our tomorrows by what we dream today"
Thanks Hayley for the great banner!!
CelticWomanAddict
Total Fanatic

You'll Never Walk Alone

« Reply #97 on: February 03, 2011, 09:54PM »

When that QVC lady said "The man" I wish Lisa or Chloe woulda said "Oh,That's David our composer and arranger"

Méavaholic
Choir Member

Meav is Ameaving!

« Reply #98 on: February 04, 2011, 08:30AM »

When that QVC lady said "The man" I wish Lisa or Chloe woulda said "Oh,That's David our composer and arranger"
same I was really mad but I am trying to let it go!

Dear Celtic Woman,
I Love you and you are my inspiration.
Thank you Rachael for the Banner it's so lovely!!
LISAFAN4EVER
Choir Member

Lisa's my hero!

« Reply #99 on: February 06, 2011, 08:03AM »

It would have been nice if David had been mentioned by name. The girls are the talent in front of Celtic Woman...they are Celtic Woman. David is the talent behind CW and he's an Emmy-nominated talent at that! Smiley  Keep in mind, any exposure -positive exposure- for CW is an opportunity for them to gain new fans which can lead to more CDs, DVDs, concerts, etc. QVC should be thanked for have Lisa, Chloë, and David appear and for making time for 3 songs to be sung.  Besides, I thought the guy at the piano was brilliant and I liked "Celtic Woman and the man". It has a nice ring to it!! Cheesy Cheesy

Méavaholic
Choir Member

Meav is Ameaving!

« Reply #100 on: February 06, 2011, 01:48PM »

It would have been nice if David had been mentioned by name. The girls are the talent in front of Celtic Woman...they are Celtic Woman. David is the talent behind CW and he's an Emmy-nominated talent at that! Smiley  Keep in mind, any exposure -positive exposure- for CW is an opportunity for them to gain new fans which can lead to more CDs, DVDs, concerts, etc. QVC should be thanked for have Lisa, Chloë, and David appear and for making time for 3 songs to be sung.  Besides, I thought the guy at the piano was brilliant and I liked "Celtic Woman and the man". It has a nice ring to it!! Cheesy Cheesy
Cheesy

Dear Celtic Woman,
I Love you and you are my inspiration.
Thank you Rachael for the Banner it's so lovely!!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: