Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: News from Japan (Princess Toyotomi)  (Read 49420 times)
Betsy

« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2011, 02:06PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7s5rEJGr94I this is the trailer for the actual movie! I don't know Japanese but it looks very interesting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
MaryNorth93
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2011, 03:21PM »

I'm absolutely in love with that sample. Even if Believe is just an collection of old songs I want to get my hands on that Eternal Bond-song. They sound so strong in it, and it has some kind of mystical flair. Just beautiful  Grin
NicholeLovesCW
Honorary Roadie

Love to you always Chloë :) Xxx *4/9/2011*

« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2011, 03:38PM »

The links won't work for me...... are the videos anywhere else? I really want to hear the sample, but i can't!!!
« Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 04:16PM by Nichole (iloveChloeA) » Logged

Thanks Michelle!
April 9th was the best night EVER! Thankful for all of my forum friends! Smiley Thanks for all the love <3
MaryNorth93
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2011, 03:43PM »

The links won't work for me...... are the videos anywhere else? I really want to hear the sample, but i can't!!!

The link opens in Windows Media Player. If you download it will probably work.

You can also try Danny's CW discography-site (http://celticwomansite.com/) On the left you'll see the announcement and an option to listen to the extract.
NicholeLovesCW
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2011, 04:19PM »

The link opens in Windows Media Player. If you download it will probably work.

You can also try Danny's CW discography-site (http://celticwomansite.com/) On the left you'll see the announcement and an option to listen to the extract.
Sad I have an Apple, but I'm not sure if that's why it won't work... because WMP doesn't work on an Apple..... I guess I'll just have to wait until the video is on Youtube.. Thanks though Smiley A lot Smiley

Thanks Michelle!
April 9th was the best night EVER! Thankful for all of my forum friends! Smiley Thanks for all the love <3
Danny

Boys will be boys.

« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2011, 05:15PM »

for everyone who had problem opening the WMA file I integrated the file via youtube on my homepage... I hope this works for you Smiley enjoy
(maybe you need to refresh the it)

hesprit
Total Fanatic

« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2011, 07:12PM »

Hmmm, I can't get either of the videos to play ... including in my Windows Media Player.  I was able to listen to the song extract on Danny's site but can't view either of the videos.  If anyone figures out what's up with them, please post something here?
Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2011, 07:15PM »

WOW Shocked Shocked this is really pretty!!

TheWhite~Rose
« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2011, 09:47PM »

Those were arguably the most beautiful 15 seconds I have ever heard!  The song sounds stunning; I can't wait to hear the entire thing!  Cheesy  I'll be keeping my eye on this one. Wink
CWphile

« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2011, 04:51AM »

What language is "Eternal Bond" sung in?
The sample sounds like English to my ears. Cheesy

any further information on the album "Believe"?
More details will be given later. I'll let you know as soon as I get them. Smiley

Sad I have an Apple, but I'm not sure if that's why it won't work... because WMP doesn't work on an Apple..... I guess I'll just have to wait until the video is on Youtube.. Thanks though Smiley A lot Smiley
I too am a Mac user, but I can play WMP files thanks to the following components. Smiley
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/products/windows-media-player/wmcomponents

Those were arguably the most beautiful 15 seconds I have ever heard!  The song sounds stunning; I can't wait to hear the entire thing!  Cheesy  I'll be keeping my eye on this one. Wink
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Keiko
LISAFAN4EVER
Choir Member

Lisa's my hero!

« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2011, 06:28AM »

I agree! Smiley

NicholeLovesCW
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2011, 11:54AM »

for everyone who had problem opening the WMA file I integrated the file via youtube on my homepage... I hope this works for you Smiley enjoy
Thank you!!! I just listened to the extract and it was BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! I can't wait to hear more!! Where could I go to see the video on Youtube?
« Last Edit: February 23, 2011, 12:04PM by Nichole (iloveChloeA) » Logged

Thanks Michelle!
ina

« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2011, 11:58AM »

I agree! Smiley

I agree, too.  A great song.
Bluefire
Total Fanatic

Aut viam inveniam aut faciam

« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2011, 01:27PM »

Definitely some lovely harmonies in that song.  Sounds like a winner to me. Smiley

And if I'm flying solo, at least I'm flying free!
Breno

« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2011, 06:35PM »

Can you post youtube link?"
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: