Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: News from Japan (Princess Toyotomi)  (Read 49408 times)
aislin
Administrator
Total Fanatic

« Reply #135 on: May 27, 2011, 08:57AM »

Hey guys,

I've done a bit of moving and merging with this thread. Instead of trying to contain all of the news from Japan, which was where this thread was heading causing all types of double posting, I've retitled it a bit to reflect just the Princess Toyotomi soundtrack. To that end, I've merged the topic about the YouTube video of the song here and split off the posts about the girls YRMU performance on ZIP with the thread already going on about it here: http://celticwomanforum.com/index.php?topic=16390.0.

aislin
LISAFAN4EVER
Choir Member

Lisa's my hero!

« Reply #136 on: May 29, 2011, 06:31AM »

Amazon.com has Believe on pre-order for $43.80 with free super saver shipping. Release date in May 31st. There is also a list for Princess Toytomi CD but it's marked as currently unavailable.

aislin
Administrator
Total Fanatic

« Reply #137 on: May 29, 2011, 09:32AM »

Amazon.com has Believe on pre-order for $43.80 with free super saver shipping. Release date in May 31st. There is also a list for Princess Toytomi CD but it's marked as currently unavailable.

Just FYI, that'll be an import, not a US release.
LISAFAN4EVER
Choir Member

Lisa's my hero!

« Reply #138 on: May 29, 2011, 03:00PM »

Just FYI, that'll be an import, not a US release.
Sorry, I should have included that in my post.

MikeyK
Honorary Roadie

Proud Chloëver

« Reply #139 on: May 30, 2011, 10:00PM »

YesAsia.co.jp has it for $29.25 plus $3.99 shipping, making it $33.24 total and $10 less than from Amazon.com, or you can get free shipping if you order more than 1. But it may take 2-4 weeks for it to arrive.
Danny

Boys will be boys.

« Reply #140 on: May 31, 2011, 02:58AM »

today my copy of Believe arrived...
what a lovely CD  Smiley
It's nice to have all soloists on one cd: Alex, Chloë, Hayley, Lisa K, Lisa L, Lynn, Máiréad, Méav and Órla

I wish I could read the information on the songs they wrote in the booklet...
maybe someday one of our Japanese members could tell us what these text passages are about  Grin
that would be very nice

congratulations to the Japanese fans for having this beautiful exclusive album to be release only in their country!!!
« Last Edit: May 31, 2011, 03:15AM by danny » Logged

LISAFAN4EVER
Choir Member

Lisa's my hero!

« Reply #141 on: May 31, 2011, 04:58AM »

Now, Amazon is listing it as available only from other sellers.

Shywolf(Craig)
Total Fanatic

« Reply #142 on: May 31, 2011, 10:35AM »

Also being sold on Ebay
CWphile

« Reply #143 on: June 01, 2011, 05:07AM »

today my copy of Believe arrived...
what a lovely CD  Smiley
It's nice to have all soloists on one cd: Alex, Chloë, Hayley, Lisa K, Lisa L, Lynn, Máiréad, Méav and Órla

I wish I could read the information on the songs they wrote in the booklet...
maybe someday one of our Japanese members could tell us what these text passages are about  Grin
that would be very nice

congratulations to the Japanese fans for having this beautiful exclusive album to be release only in their country!!!

That's wonderful Cheesy

Those passages are written about the history of the songs and the writer's impressions etc.

Thank you, Danny.
I sincerely appreciate the fact that the producer of Princess Toyotomi requested CW to sing the theme song.

Keiko
LISAFAN4EVER
Choir Member

Lisa's my hero!

« Reply #144 on: June 01, 2011, 05:19AM »

I sincerely appreciate the fact that the producer of Princess Toyotomi requested CW to sing the theme song.
That's quite an honor that the producer specifically requested CW.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: