Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 5th Celtic Woman  (Read 39497 times)
Dasher

« on: February 23, 2011, 08:20PM »

David, Sir. You still  have one spot for Celtic Woman, they are magnificently marvelous especially when there's five of them. Will you consider Helen Kelly as your 5th Celtic Woman?
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2011, 02:31PM »

Can I second this? Smiley

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2011, 02:32PM »

can i 3rd this?  Grin Grin

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
Méavaholic
Choir Member

Meav is Ameaving!

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2011, 03:30PM »

Can I fourth this?  Smiley

Dear Celtic Woman,
I Love you and you are my inspiration.
Thank you Rachael for the Banner it's so lovely!!
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2011, 03:33PM »

And possibly...  a Ms. Sarah Burke?

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
Jennifer
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2011, 06:24PM »

I fifth this Smiley
Dasher

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2011, 06:33PM »

I will definitely eternally infinite this!.. Sarah shall be the 6th Celtic Woman.
RoAR
Honorary Roadie

It's far beyond the stars...

« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2011, 12:13PM »

I would probably agree...if I heard them (which I haven't Sad)

NicholeLovesCW
Honorary Roadie

Love to you always Chloë :) Xxx *4/9/2011*

« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2011, 01:21PM »

I know that to a lot of fans, this would be wonderful, but I love it just the way it is. The girls are really tight, and they love what they're doing, and as of yet, don't seem to want to do something else. So I'm happy with just the four, beautiful, talented girls that we have. They're all special to us, and yes, it would be nice to have someone else to take a little bit of the load off, but the girls seem to love the shows the way they are, despite a little bit more that they may have to do!!! And David has always made the right decision for the group, and I stand by him in whatever he does.

Thanks Michelle!
April 9th was the best night EVER! Thankful for all of my forum friends! Smiley Thanks for all the love <3
Méavaholic
Choir Member

Meav is Ameaving!

« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2011, 07:05PM »

I know that to a lot of fans, this would be wonderful, but I love it just the way it is. The girls are really tight, and they love what they're doing, and as of yet, don't seem to want to do something else. So I'm happy with just the four, beautiful, talented girls that we have. They're all special to us, and yes, it would be nice to have someone else to take a little bit of the load off, but the girls seem to love the shows the way they are, despite a little bit more that they may have to do!!! And David has always made the right decision for the group, and I stand by him in whatever he does.
I kinda have to agree after being at the concert I relize that they seem pretty happy right now so yea I agree with you Grin

Dear Celtic Woman,
I Love you and you are my inspiration.
Thank you Rachael for the Banner it's so lovely!!
hesprit
Total Fanatic

« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2011, 11:37PM »

Not only are the girl's pretty happy the way things are right now, but the show is absolutely fantastic as it is!  not only that, but by having three singers instead of four, it means everyone gets more time on stage, more time to share what they are doing with us, the audience!  Yes, I loved the show with five performers, but I really do think it is even better with four.

Bottom line is that David will do what he believes is best, but since there has been no sign at all that he is even considering adding another singer, I'd say it's time for us to accept his decision and enjoy it!  Remember that he is not under any obligation to change anything just because we say so!
Lugiahua

"Goodnight and joy be to you all" - Parting Glass

« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2011, 11:43PM »

Bottom line is that David will do what he believes is best, but since there has been no sign at all that he is even considering adding another singer, I'd say it's time for us to accept his decision and enjoy it!  Remember that he is not under any obligation to change anything just because we say so!

either that or he is planning to give us a big surprise  Cheesy
Emily!
Honorary Roadie

Mission Accomplished :)

« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2011, 05:19PM »

I think it's better with just four girls. Each girl then gets more time on stage and I think the group seems closer and tighter with just four. I really prefer it.

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2011, 12:15PM »

Oh I totally agree... I love it with just 4 girls!  I haven't seen them with Lisa Lambe yet, but I did see them when it was just Chloe, Lisa, Lynn and Mairead.  And I saw them with Alex, Chloe, Lisa, Lynn and Mairead.  I love that the girls get more time on stage, and they do seem to love it the way it is.  I completely trust David, and he has never led us wrong before.  I'm glad the girls are happy, and to me it doesn't matter how many soloists there are, as long as they love what they're doing... It's kinda nice to dream that Sarah will come back though... although that's just me, and I'm perfectly happy with the way things are. Smiley

There's my 2 cents...

Thanks Scott! 
MaryNorth93
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2011, 12:57PM »

I'll give an opinion about it after my first concert in Germany. I love and enjoy all the girls, but no line-up did beat for me the original group.. yet.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: