Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Album Almost Ready  (Read 14361 times)
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« on: March 15, 2011, 10:59AM »

Deirdre is getting ready to release her new album. It's taken her a while to get together, but she describes it as "a good wee product."  Cheesy  We'll try to keep you informed and let you know when and how to obtain your copy.

By the way - Deirdre still pops in here from time to time, and she's very grateful for all your continued support.

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
MaryNorth93
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2011, 03:11PM »

Wooooooooooooooho! Take your time Deirdre, we know it will be good!  Grin
Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2011, 03:14PM »

Sweet!! Can't wait to here it! Cheesy

MikeyK
Honorary Roadie

Proud Chloëver

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2011, 05:34PM »

Woohoo! I'm glad it's coming along nicely.

Thanks for keeping us in the loop, Rich!
Inga
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2011, 12:03PM »

I am very excited about this album.
L.A. Girl

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2011, 01:39PM »

I'm also looking forward to Deirdre's new CD. The last one was incredible, so I can only imagine how fantastic this one is going to be!

Dianne Smiley
worldtraveler

« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2011, 08:01PM »

Great news - I look forward to its release!
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2011, 08:04PM »

Deirdre is a perfectionist and takes a great deal of pride in everything she does. It may take a while, but I guarantee it'll be worth the wait.

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
MaryNorth93
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2011, 06:11AM »

I got her newsletter today. The official release has yet to come, but her new album is already available as MP3-album on her official website:

http://www.jennyfedei.com/ejunkie/index.htm (odd name for a link.. but you can listen to the samples and buy it here  Huh)

First reaction: HOLY COW!  Shocked Gorgeous songs, and gorgeous artwork... <3  Grin

« Last Edit: March 18, 2011, 06:19AM by MaryN. » Logged
ina

« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2011, 12:26PM »

Song Title´s

1.   Follow the Heron
2.   John O Dreams
3.   Maid of Culmore
4.   Bonny Blue-Eyed Nancy
5.   Gartan Mother's Lullaby
6.   Silent, O Moyle
7.   Siobhán Ní Dhuibhir
8.   Down by the Sally Gardens
9.   Lass of Glenshee
10. Crucán na bPáiste
11. Song for Ireland   

I have bought 3 of the songs, so I must not wait so long for the album on CD. In the time between i can listen to the 3 songs. But I don´t know, can I wait for the whole album or not.  Than I buy the other songs bevore the CD is out?  Huh

But what can I say is that the album is great. Grin
MaryNorth93
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2011, 12:42PM »

I have bought 3 of the songs, so I must not wait so long for the album on CD. In the time between i can listen to the 3 songs. But I don´t know, can I wait for the whole album or not.  Than I buy the other songs bevore the CD is out?  Huh

But what can I say is that the album is great. Grin

Me agrees  Grin Grin I bought all the songs, because when I'll start with my driving lessons I won't have the money anymore to buy the cd..  Tongue
SusanZ
CWF Global Moderator
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2011, 07:20PM »

Being a perfectionist myself, I can appreciate Deirdre's wanting the CD to be just right. However, that doesn't mean it will be easy for me to wait for its official release!

Zee

"We create our tomorrows by what we dream today"
Thanks Hayley for the great banner!!
MikeyK
Honorary Roadie

Proud Chloëver

« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2011, 01:16PM »

Being a perfectionist myself, I can appreciate Deirdre's wanting the CD to be just right. However, that doesn't mean it will be easy for me to wait for its official release!

Zee

Same here. Good thing we have Órlapalooza to keep us occupied this week! Grin
Albertan

« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2011, 01:27PM »

Can any of the Irish-types on this forum tell the rest of us how to pronounce "Anamceol"?

(I generated the "c" with the dot over it; but it would not render properly on this forum!)

It would be much appreciated! Grin Grin

-Gordon
aislin
Administrator
Total Fanatic

« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2011, 07:56PM »

Can any of the Irish-types on this forum tell the rest of us how to pronounce "Anamceol"?

(I generated the "c" with the dot over it; but it would not render properly on this forum!)

?

Looks ok to me, though the dot is a little tiny. We're all UTF-8 here which means you should be able to use any international character and it should show up for anyone using the forum.

aislin

ETA: Or, you could be completely right. Huh. How odd, it should show. It exists in the forum's standard font set.... And if we can use other diacritic marks (á, é, Ó, ë) there is no reason for the c dot not to show. This will irritate me.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2011, 10:40AM by aislin » Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: