Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New board  (Read 183168 times)
NicholeLovesCW
Honorary Roadie

Love to you always Chloë :) Xxx *4/9/2011*

« Reply #180 on: April 19, 2011, 01:01PM »

That is such an amazing story..... Is that true?? I was fighting back tears the whole time...  Cry

Thanks Michelle!
April 9th was the best night EVER! Thankful for all of my forum friends! Smiley Thanks for all the love <3
bot1tle
Total Fanatic

« Reply #181 on: April 20, 2011, 07:46AM »

Nichole, i was the same way....
bot1tle
Total Fanatic

« Reply #182 on: April 20, 2011, 07:46AM »

Once upon a time there was a girl who had four boyfriends. 

She loved the fourth boyfriend the most and adorned him with rich robes and treated him to the finest of delicacies. She gave him nothing but the best. 

She also loved the third boyfriend very much and was always showing him off to neighboring kingdoms.. However, she feared that one day he would leave her for another. 

She also loved her second boyfriend. He was her confidant and was always kind, considerate and patient with her. Whenever this girl faced a problem, she could confide in him, and he would help her get through the difficult times.. 

The girl's first boyfriend was a very loyal partner and had made great contributions in maintaining her wealth and kingdom. However, she did not love the first boyfriend Although he loved her deeply, she hardly took notice of him! 

One day, the girl fell ill and she knew her time was short. She thought of her luxurious life and wondered, 'I now have four boyfriends with me, but when I die, will I be a alone.' 

Thus, she asked the fourth boyfriend, 'I loved you the most, endowed you with the finest clothing and showered great care over you. Now that I'm dying, will you follow me and keep me company?
'No way!', replied the fourth boyfriend, and he walked away without another word. 

His answer cut like a sharp knife right into her heart. 

The sad girl then asked the third boyfriend, 'I loved you all my life. Now that I'm dying, will you follow me and keep me company?'  'No!', replied the third boyfriend. 'Life is too good! When you die, I'm going to marry someone else!' Her heart sank and turned cold ....

She then asked the second boyfriend, 'I have always turned to you for help and you've always been there for me. When I die, will you follow me and keep me company?' 

'I'm sorry, I can't help you out this time!', replied the second boyfriend. 'At the very most, I can only walk with you to your grave.'
His answer struck her like a bolt of lightning, and the girl was devastated ......

Then a voice called out: 'I'll go with you. I'll follow you no matter where you go.' The girl looked up, and there was her first boyfriend. He was very skinny as he suffered from malnutrition and neglect. 

Greatly grieved, the girl said, 'I should have taken much better care of you when I had the chance!'   

In truth, you have four boyfriends in your lives:

Your fourth boyfriend is your body! No matter how much time and effort you lavish in making it look good, it will leave you when you die. 

Your third boyfriend is your possessions, status and wealth.When you die, it will all go to others. 

Your second boyfriend is your family and friends. No matter how much they have been there for you, the furthest they can stay by you is up to the grave. 

And your first boyfriend is your soul. Often neglected in pursuit of the world. 

However, your soul is the only thing that will follow you wherever you go.. Cultivate, strengthen and cherish it now, for it is the only part of you that will follow you to the throne of God and continue with you throughout Eternity. In essence, it's the REAL you...... 

Thought for the day: Remember, when the world pushes you to your knees, you're in the perfect position to pray.

Pass this on to someone you care about - I just did.

Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect. It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections.  PRAISE HIM!

NicholeLovesCW
Honorary Roadie

Love to you always Chloë :) Xxx *4/9/2011*

« Reply #183 on: April 20, 2011, 08:06AM »

Nichole, i was the same way....
So was it true??  That was so sweet... And the most recent one you posted gave me goosebumps.... Thank you for all of these....

Thanks Michelle!
April 9th was the best night EVER! Thankful for all of my forum friends! Smiley Thanks for all the love <3
bot1tle
Total Fanatic

« Reply #184 on: April 21, 2011, 07:53AM »

Nichole, i checked with SNOPES.....undetermined......http://www.snopes.com/politics/military/lunch.asp
bot1tle
Total Fanatic

« Reply #185 on: May 06, 2011, 07:59AM »

Here is a pretty neat little thing from Paul Harvey. See if you can guess the riddle at the end. 

Paul Harvey Writes:   

We tried so hard to make things better for our kids that we made them worse. For my grandchildren, I'd like better.

I'd really like for them to know about hand me down clothes and homemade ice cream and leftover meat loaf sandwiches. I really would.

I hope you learn humility by being humiliated, and that you learn honesty by being cheated.

I hope you learn to make your own bed and mow the lawn and wash the car.
And I really hope nobody gives you a brand new car when you are sixteen.

It will be good if at least one time you can see puppies born and your old dog put to sleep.

I hope you get a black eye fighting for something you believe in.

I hope you have to share a bedroom with your younger brother/sister.. And it's all right if you have to draw a line down the middle of the room, but when he wants to crawl under the covers with you because he's scared, I hope you let him.

When you want to see a movie and your little brother/sister wants to tag along, I hope you'll let him/her.

I hope you have to walk uphill to school with your friends and that you live in a town where you can do it safely.

On rainy days when you have to catch a ride, I hope you don't ask your driver to drop you two blocks away so you won't be seen riding with someone as uncool as your Mom. 

If you want a slingshot, I hope your Dad teaches you how to make one instead of buying one.

I hope you learn to dig in the dirt and read books.

When you learn to use computers, I hope you also learn to add and subtract in your head.....

I hope you get teased by your friends when you have your first crush on a boy/girl, and when you talk back to your mother that you learn what ivory soap tastes like.

May you skin your knee climbing a mountain, burn your hand on a stove and stick your tongue on a frozen flagpole. 

I don't care if you try a beer once, but I hope you don't like it.. And if a friend offers you dope or a joint, I hope you realize he is not your friend.

I sure hope you make time to sit on a porch with your Grandma/Grandpa and go fishing with your Uncle.

May you feel sorrow at a funeral and joy during the holidays.

I hope your mother punishes you when you throw a baseball through your neighbor's window and that she hugs you and kisses you at Hannukah/Christmas time when you give her a plaster mold of your hand. 

These things I wish for you - tough times and disappointment, hard work and happiness. To me, it's the only way to appreciate life. 

Written with a pen. Sealed with a kiss. I'm here for you. And if I die before you do, I'll go to heaven and wait for you. 
bot1tle
Total Fanatic

« Reply #186 on: May 11, 2011, 03:35PM »

One day a woman's husband died, and on that clear, cold morning, in the warmth of their bedroom, the wife was struck with the pain of learning that sometimes there isn't "anymore".

No more hugs, no more special moments to celebrate together, no more phone calls just to chat, no more "just one minute."

Sometimes, what we care about the most gets all used up and goes away, never to return before we can say good-bye, say "I love you."

So while we have it, it's best we love it, care for it, fix it when it's broken and heal it when it's sick.

This is true for marriage.....And old cars... And children with bad report cards, and dogs with bad hips, and aging parents and grandparents. We keep them because they are worth it, because we are worth it.

Some things we keep -- like a best friend who moved away or a sister-in-law after divorce. There are just some things that make us happy, no matter what.

Life is important, like people we know who are special.. And so, we keep them close!

Let every one of your friends know you love them. Even if you think they don't love you back. And just in case I'm gone tomorrow:

I LOVE YA!!!

Live today because tomorrow is not promised.
bot1tle
Total Fanatic

« Reply #187 on: June 08, 2011, 09:53AM »

I was at the corner grocery store buying some early potatoes. I noticed a small boy, delicate of bone and feature, ragged but clean, hungrily apprising a basket of freshly picked green peas.

I paid for my potatoes but was also drawn to the display of fresh green peas. I am a pushover for creamed peas and new potatoes.

Pondering the peas, I couldn't help overhearing the conversation between Mr. Miller (the store owner) and the ragged boy next to me.

'Hello Barry, how are you today?'
'H'lo, Mr. Miller. Fine, thank ya. Jus' admirin' them peas. They sure look good.'

'They are good, Barry. How's your Ma?'

'Fine. Gittin' stronger alla' time.'

'Good. Anything I can help you with?'

'No, Sir. Jus' admirin' them peas..'

'Would you like to take some home?' Asked Mr. Miller.

'No, Sir. Got nuthin' to pay for 'em with.'

'Well, what have you to trade me for some of those peas?'

'All I got's my prize marble here.'

'Is that right? Let me see it' said Miller.

'Here 'tis. She's a dandy.'

'I can see that. Hmm mmm, only thing is this one is blue and I sort of go for red. Do you have a red one like this at home?' the store owner asked.

'Not zackley but almost.'

'Tell you what. Take this sack of peas home with you and next trip this way let me look at that red marble'. Mr. Miller told the boy.

'Sure will. Thanks Mr. Miller.'

Mrs. Miller, who had been standing nearby, came over to help me.

With a smile she said, 'There are two other boys like him in our community, all three are in very poor circumstances.. Jim just loves to bargain with them for peas, apples, tomatoes, or whatever.

When they come back with their red marbles, and they always do, he decides he doesn't like red after all and he sends them home with a bag of produce for a green marble or an orange one, when they come on their next trip to the store.'

I left the store smiling to myself, impressed with this man. A short time later I moved to Colorado , but I never forgot the story of this man, the boys, and their bartering for marbles.

Several years went by, each more rapid than the previous one. Just recently I had occasion to visit some old friends in that Idaho community and while I was there learned that Mr. Miller had died.. They were having his visitation that evening and knowing my friends wanted to go, I agreed to accompany them. Upon arrival at the mortuary we fell into line to meet the relatives of the deceased and to offer whatever words of comfort we could.

Ahead of us in line were three young men. One was in an army uniform and the other two wore nice haircuts, dark suits and white shirts... All very professional looking. They approached Mrs. Miller, standing composed and smiling by her husband's casket.

Each of the young men hugged her, kissed her on the cheek, spoke briefly with her and moved on to the casket. Her misty light blue eyes followed them as, one by one, each young man stopped briefly and placed his own warm hand over the cold pale hand in the casket. Each left the mortuary awkwardly, wiping his eyes.

Our turn came to meet Mrs. Miller. I told her who I was and reminded her of the story from those many years ago and what she had told me about her husband's bartering for marbles. With her eyes glistening, she took my hand and led me to the casket.

'Those three young men who just left were the boys I told you about.

They just told me how they appreciated the things Jim 'traded' them. Now, at last, when Jim could not change his mind about color or size... They came to pay their debt.'

'We've never had a great deal of the wealth of this world,' she confided, 'but right now, Jim would consider himself the richest man in Idaho.'

With loving gentleness she lifted the lifeless fingers of her deceased husband. Resting underneath were three exquisitely shined red marbles.

The Moral:

We will not be remembered by our words, but by our kind deeds. Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath.

Today I wish you a day of ordinary miracles ~ A fresh pot of coffee you didn't make yourself... An unexpected phone call from an old friend... Green stoplights on your way to work... The fastest line at the grocery store.... A good sing-along song on the radio... Your keys found right where you left them.

bot1tle
Total Fanatic

« Reply #188 on: July 06, 2011, 08:03AM »

A farmer had some
puppies he needed to sell.
He painted a sign
advertising the 4 pups and
set about nailing it to a post on the edge of
his yard.
As he was driving the last nail into the post, he felt a tug on his overalls.
He looked down into the eyes of a little boy.

"Mister," he said, "I want to buy one of your puppies."

"Well," said the farmer, as he rubbed the sweat
off the back of his neck,

"These puppies come
from fine parents and cost
a good deal of money."

The boy dropped his head for a moment.Then reaching deep into his pocket, he pulled out a handful of change and held it up to the farmer.

"I've got thirty-nine cents.
Is that enough to take a look?"

"Sure," said the farmer.
And with that he let out a whistle. "Here, Dolly!" he
called.

Out from the doghouse and down the ramp ran Dolly followed by four little balls of
fur.

The little boy pressed his face against the chain link fence.
His eyes danced with delight.
As the dogs made their way to the fence, the little boy noticed something else stirring inside the doghouse.

Slowly another little ball appeared, this one
noticeably smaller.
Down the ramp it slid.
Then in a somewhat awkward manner, the little pup began hobbling toward the others, doing its best to catch up...

"I want that one," the little boy said, pointing to the
runt. The farmer knelt down at the boy's side and said,
"Son, you don't want that puppy.
He will never be able to run and play with you like these other dogs would."

With that the little boy
stepped back from the fence, reached down, and began rolling up one leg of his trousers.

In doing so he revealed a steel brace running down
both sides of his leg attaching itself to a
specially made shoe.

Looking back up at the
farmer, he said, "You see sir, I don't run too well myself, and he will need someone who understands."

With tears in his eyes, the farmer reached down and picked up the little pup.

Holding it carefully he
handed it to the little boy.

"How much?" asked the little boy... "No charge," answered the farmer,"There's no charge for love."

The world is full of people who need someone who
understands.
bot1tle
Total Fanatic

« Reply #189 on: July 11, 2011, 09:14AM »

THE BASIC RULES FOR CLOTHESLINES:

(If you don't know what clotheslines are,
better skip this.)

1. You had to wash the clothes line before hanging any clothes--walk the entire lengths of each line with a damp cloth around the lines.

2. You had to hang the clothes in a certain order, and always hang "whites" with "whites," and hang them first.

3. You never hung a shirt by the shoulders, always by the tail! What would the neighbors think?

4. Wash day on a Monday! . .. . Never hang clothes on the Weekend, or Sunday, for Heaven's sake!

5. Hang the sheets and towels on the outside lines so you could hide your "unmentionables" in the middle (perverts & busybodies, y'know!).

6. It didn't matter if it was sub zero
weather....clothes would "freeze-dry."

7. Always gather the clothes pins when taking down dry clothes! Pins left on the lines were "tacky!"

8. If you were efficient, you would line the clothes up so that each item did not need two clothes pins, but shared one of the clothes pins with the next washed item.

9. Clothes off of the line before dinner time, neatly folded in the clothes basket, and ready to be ironed.

10. IRONED?  Well, that's a whole other
subject!

A CLOTHESLINE POEM

A clothesline was a news forecast
To neighbors passing by,
There were no secrets you could keep
When clothes were hung to dry.

It also was a friendly link
For neighbors always knew,
If company had stopped on by
To spend a night or two.

For then you'd see the "fancy sheets"
And towels upon the line;
You'd see the "company table cloths"
With intricate designs.

The line announced a baby's birth
From folks who lived inside -
As brand new infant clothes were hung,
So carefully with pride!

The ages of the children could
So readily be known
By watching how the sizes changed,
You'd know how much they'd grown!

It also told when illness struck,
As extra sheets were hung;
Then nightclothes, and a bathrobe, too,
Haphazardly were strung.

It also said, "Gone on vacation now"
When lines hung limp and bare.
It told, "We're back!" when full lines sagged, with not an inch to spare!
bot1tle
Total Fanatic

« Reply #190 on: July 15, 2011, 07:57AM »

Law of the Garbage Truck

One day I hopped in a taxi and we took off for the airport
We were driving in the right lane when suddenly a black car jumped out of a parking space right in front of us.
My taxi driver slammed on his brakes, skidded, and missed the other car by just inches! The driver of the other car whipped his head around and
started yelling at us.
My taxi driver just smiled and waved at the guy. And I mean, he was really friendly.
So I asked, 'Why did you just do that? This guy almost ruined your car and sent us to the hospital!'
This is when my taxi driver taught me what I now call, 'The Law of the Garbage Truck.'

He explained that many people are like garbage trucks. They run around full of garbage, full of frustration, full of anger, and full of disappointment.
As their garbage piles up, they need a place to dump it and sometimes they'll dump it on you.. Don't take it personally.

Just smile, wave, wish them well, and move on. Don't take their garbage and spread it to other people at work, at home, or on the streets.
The bottom line is that successful people do not let garbage trucks take over their day.
Life's too short to wake up in the morning with regrets,
so ....
Love the people who treat you right.
Pray for the ones who don't.

Life is ten percent what you make it and ninety percent how you take it!

Have a garbage-free day!

"Faith is not believing God can, it is knowing that God will."

bot1tle
Total Fanatic

« Reply #191 on: September 12, 2011, 12:26PM »

A seminary professor was vacationing with his wife in Gatlinburg, Tennessee .

One morning, they were eating breakfast at a little restaurant, hoping to enjoy a quiet, family meal. While they were waiting for their food, they noticed a distinguished looking, white-haired man moving from table to table, visiting with the guests. The professor leaned over and whispered to his wife, 'I hope he doesn't come over here.' But sure enough, the man did come over to their table.

'Where are you folks from?' he asked in a friendly voice. 

'Oklahoma,' they answered.

'Great to have you here in Tennessee,' the stranger said... 'What do you do for a living?'

'I teach at a seminary,' he replied.

'Oh, so you teach preachers how to preach, do you? Well, I've got a really great story for you.' And with that, the gentleman pulled up a chair and sat down at the table with the couple.

The professor groaned and thought to himself, 'Great. Just what I need.... another preacher story!'

The man started, 'See that mountain over there? (Pointing out the restaurant window). Not far from the base of that mountain, there was a boy born to an unwed mother. He had a hard time growing up, because every place he went, he was always asked the same question, 'Hey boy, who's your daddy?' Whether he was at school, in the grocery store or drug store, people would ask the same
question, 'Who's your daddy?'
He would hide at recess and lunch time from other students. He would avoid going in to stores because that question hurt him so bad. 'When he was about 12 years old, a new preacher came to his church. He would always go in late and slip out early to avoid hearing the question, 'Who's your daddy?'

But one day, the new preacher said the benediction so fast that he got caught and had to walk out with the crowd.

Just about the time he got to the back door, the new preacher, not knowing anything about him, put his hand on his shoulder and asked him, 'Son, who's your daddy?'

The whole church got deathly quiet. He could feel every eye in the church looking at him. Now everyone would finally know the answer to the question, 'Who's your daddy?'

This new preacher, though, sensed the situation around him and using discernment that only the Holy Spirit could give, said the following to that scared little boy. 'Wait a minute! I know who you are! I see the family resemblance now, You are a child of God.'
With that he patted the boy on his shoulder and said, 'Boy, you've got a great inheritance. Go and claim it.'

'With that, the boy smiled for the first time in a long time and walked out the door a changed person. He was never the same again. Whenever anybody asked him, 'Who's your Daddy?' he'd just tell them, 'I'm a Child of God.''

The distinguished gentleman got up from the table and said, 'Isn't that a great story?'

The professor responded that it really was a great story!

As the man turned to leave, he said, 'You know, if that new preacher hadn't told me that I was one of God's children, I probably never would have amounted to anything!' And he walked away.

The seminary professor and his wife were stunned. He called the waitress over and asked her, 'Do you know who that man was -- the one who just left that was sitting at our table?'

The waitress grinned and said, 'Of course. Everybody here knows him.

That's Ben Hooper. He's governor of Tennessee!'

Someone in your life today needs a reminder that they're one of God's children!

'The grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of God stands forever.' ~~Isaiah

HAVE A GREAT DAY!
bot1tle
Total Fanatic

« Reply #192 on: September 22, 2011, 04:43PM »

A  brother and sister had made their usual hurried, obligatory pre-Christmas  visit to the little farm where dwelt their elderly parents with their small  herd of horses. The farm was where they had grown up and had been named Lone Pine Farm because of the huge  pine, which topped the hill behind the  farm. Through the years the  tree had become a talisman to the old man  and his wife, and a  landmark in the countryside. The young siblings had  fond memories of their childhood here, but the city hustle and bustle added  more  excitement to their lives, and called them away to a different  life.
               The  old folks no longer showed their horses, for the years had taken their toll,  and getting out to the barn on those frosty mornings was getting harder, but  it gave them a reason to get up in  the mornings and a reason to live.  They sold a few foals each year, and the horses were their reason for joy in  the morning and contentment at day's  end.
               Angry,  as they prepared to leave, the young couple confronted the old folks "Why do  you not at least dispose of  The Old One." She is no longer of use to  you. It's been years since you've had foals from her. You should cut corners  and save so you can have more for  yourselves. How can this old worn out  horse bring you anything but  expense and work? Why do you keep her  anyway?"
               The  old man looked down at his worn boots, holes in the toes, scuffed at the barn  floor and replied, " Yes, I could use a pair of new  boots.
               His  arm slid defensively about the Old One's neck as he drew her near with gentle  caressing he rubbed her softly behind her ears. He replied softly, "We keep  her because of love. Nothing else, just  love."
               Baffled  and irritated, the young folks wished the old man and his wife a Merry  Christmas and headed back toward the city as darkness stole through the  valley.
               The  old couple shook their heads in  sorrow that it had not been a happy  visit. A tear fell upon their  cheeks. How is it that these young folks  do not understand the  peace of the love that filled their  hearts?
               So  it was, that because of the unhappy leave-taking, no one noticed the  insulation smoldering on the frayed wires in the old barn. None saw the first  spark fall. None but the "Old  One".
               In  a matter of minutes, the whole barn was ablaze and the hungry flames were  licking at the loft full of hay. With a cry of horror and despair, the old man  shouted to his wife to call for help as he raced to the barn to save their  beloved horses. But the flames were roaring now, and the blazing heat drove  him back. He sank sobbing to the ground, helpless before the fire's fury. His  wife back from calling for help cradled him in her arms, clinging to each  other, they wept at their  loss.
               By  the time the fire department arrived, only smoking, glowing ruins were left,  and the old man and his wife, exhausted from their grief, huddled together  before the barn. They were speechless as they rose from the cold snow covered  ground. They nodded thanks to  the firemen as there was nothing anyone  could do now. The old man  turned to his wife, resting her white head  upon his shoulders as his shaking old hands clumsily dried her tears with a  frayed red bandana. Brokenly he whispered, "We have lost much, but God has  spared our home on this eve of Christmas. Let us gather strength and climb the  hill to the old pine where we have sought comfort in times of despair. We will  look down upon our home and give thanks to God that it has been spared and  pray for our beloved most precious gifts that have been taken from  us.
               And  so, he took her by the hand and slowly helped her up the snowy  hill   as he brushed aside his own tears with the back of his old and withered  hand.
               The  journey up the hill was hard for their old bodies in the steep snow. As they  stepped over the little knoll at the crest of the hill, they paused to rest,  looking up to the top of the hill the old couple gasped and fell to their  knees in amazement at the incredible beauty before  them.
               Seemingly,  every glorious, brilliant star in the heavens was caught up in the glittering,  snow-frosted branches of their beloved pine, and it was aglow with heavenly  candles. And poised on its top most  bough, a crystal crescent moon  glistened like spun glass. Never had  a mere mortal created a Christmas  tree such as this. They were  breathless as the old man held his wife  tighter in his  arms.
               Suddenly,  the old man gave a cry of wonder and incredible joy. Amazed and mystified, he  took his wife by the hand and pulled her forward. There, beneath the tree, in  resplendent glory, a mist hovering over and glowing in the darkness was their  Christmas gift. Shadows glistening in the night  light.
               Bedded  down about the "Old One" close to the trunk of the tree, was the entire herd,  safe.
               At  the first hint of smoke, she had pushed the door ajar with her muzzle and had  led the horses through it. Slowly and with great dignity, never looking back,  she had led them up the hill, stepping cautiously through the snow. The foals  were frightened and dashed about. The skittish yearlings looked back at the  crackling, hungry flames, and tucked their tails under them as they licked  their lips and hopped like rabbits. The mares that were in foal with a new  years crop of babies, pressed uneasily against the "Old One" as she   moved calmly up the hill and to safety beneath the pine. And now she lay  among them and gazed at the faces of the old man and his   wife.
               Those  she loved she had not disappointed. Her body was brittle with years, tired  from the climb, but the golden eyes were filled with devotion as she offered  her  gift-
               Because  of love. Only Because of  love.
               Tears  flowed as the old couple shouted their praise and joy... And again the peace  of love filled their  hearts.
Magic~5

CELTIC WOMAN + MUSIC = love for a lifetime!!!!!!!!

« Reply #193 on: September 27, 2011, 12:58AM »

A little boy asked his mother, "Why are you crying?" "Because I'm a woman," she told him. "I don't understand," he said. His Mom just hugged him and said, "And you never will." "All women cry for no reason," was all his dad could say. The little boy grew up and became a man, still wondering why women cry. Finally he put in a call to God. When God got on the phone, he asked, "God, why do women cry so easily?" God said: "When I made the woman she had to be special. I made her shoulders strong enough to carry the weight of the world, yet gentle enough to give comfort. I gave her an inner strength to endure childbirth and the rejection that many times comes from her children. I gave her a hardness that allows her to keep going when everyone else gives up, and take care of her family through sickness and fatigue without complaining. I gave her the sensitivity to love her children under any and all circumstances, even when her child has hurt her very badly. I gave her strength to carry her man through his faults and fashioned her from his rib to protect his heart. I gave her wisdom to know that a good man never hurts his woman, but sometimes tests her strengths and her resolve to stand beside him unfalteringly. And finally, I gave her a tear to shed. This is hers exclusively to use whenever it is needed." "You see my son," said God, "the beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart - the place where love resides."

I add this story to the list that (bot1le) has been passing on.  Magic~5   

enjoy!! Cheesy
MaryNorth93
« Reply #194 on: October 06, 2011, 04:30AM »

Haven't been here for a while. One of the best threads here. Wonderfull stories, keep them coming!
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: