Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Starman's Show Review: Akron and Youngstown OH April 1 & 2, 2011  (Read 7438 times)
greenfire6
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2011, 07:15PM »

And like me!  Although I see Lisa L is a true left-hander!  A true left-hander doesn't write back-handed, but with hand upright.  It is a sign of dominance of the right hemisphere of the cerebral neo-cortex and is found in only 25% of left-handers.  We back-handed left-handers are left-hemisphere dominant, just like right-handed people.  Smiley

Say what?  Huh  Just kidding John. Great review x2 and great M&G pictures! Thanks! Smiley

I noticed a picture somewhere recently (can't remember where or when) where Lisa L was signing something left-handed. I took cautious note. Thanks for confirming! (Not that I'm left-handed Smiley).

Now where is that Louisville review of yours that I need to read... Wink Grin
« Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 10:54PM by greenfire6 » Logged
Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2011, 08:10PM »

And like me!  Although I see Lisa L is a true left-hander!  A true left-hander doesn't write back-handed, but with hand upright.  It is a sign of dominance of the right hemisphere of the cerebral neo-cortex and is found in only 25% of left-handers.  We back-handed left-handers are left-hemisphere dominant, just like right-handed people.  Smiley

Say what?  Huh  Just kidding John. Great review x2 and great M&G pictures! Thanks! Smiley

I notice a picture somewhere recently (can't remember where or when) where Lisa L was signing something left-handed. I took cautious note. Thanks for confirming! (Not that I'm left-handed Smiley).

Now where is that Louisville review of yours that I need to read... Wink Grin

LOL!  Here it is David: http://celticwomanforum.com/index.php?topic=16108.0

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: