Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nichole's Review of the best night of her life *April 9th at Indianapolis*  (Read 8964 times)
Ben the piper
Bodhrán Player

There can be miracles, when you believe!

« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2011, 02:11PM »

Thank you for the beautiful comments everyone!! I didn't think this review was all that special, I just spoke from my heart. So thank you Smiley

Wow Nichole, really really great review! I'm happy for you that you had such a fantastic time! Smiley
Thank you!! I didn't think it was that great, so thanks a million!!!!! It was fantastic!! I hope you get to see them soon too!!!

You're welcome! Smiley Yes I hope so too Nichole. After reading all of these reviews that have recently been posted... I really like reading them because it feels like being there with you at the concert. Smiley

Méavaholic
Choir Member

Meav is Ameaving!

« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2011, 02:30PM »

Nichole,
     That is THE best review of the show that I have read so far. It sounds like that night was filled with joy and love!
LOVE YOU!

Le Gra
Me
Gabrielle

Dear Celtic Woman,
I Love you and you are my inspiration.
Thank you Rachael for the Banner it's so lovely!!
NicholeLovesCW
Honorary Roadie

Love to you always Chloë :) Xxx *4/9/2011*

« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2011, 04:21PM »

I forgot to mention Galway Bay!!!!! It was FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chloë gave a BEAUTIFUL intro and it was just gorgeous!! she sang it FLAWLESSLY!!!!! She put so much emotion to that song... It was breathtaking!!!! I loved how she introduced Anthony Smiley
« Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 05:35PM by Nichole (iloveChloeA) » Logged

Thanks Michelle!
April 9th was the best night EVER! Thankful for all of my forum friends! Smiley Thanks for all the love <3
Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2011, 05:02AM »

I forgot to mention Galway Bay!!!!! It was FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chloë gave a BEAUTIFUL intro and it was just gorgeous!! she sang it FLAWLESSLY!!!!! She put so much emotion to that song... It was breathtaking!!!! I loved how she introduced Anthony Smiley

Did you tweet Mairead to say "Hello" to me for you  in Louisville?  Well, she did!  Mairead comes through again!  Wink Grin

NicholeLovesCW
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2011, 07:46AM »

Did you tweet Mairead to say "Hello" to me for you  in Louisville?  Well, she did!  Mairead comes through again!  Wink Grin
Nope.... That wasn't me Wink What did Mairead say to you? Maybe it was the Aussie Nichole...

Thanks Michelle!
April 9th was the best night EVER! Thankful for all of my forum friends! Smiley Thanks for all the love <3
Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2011, 06:05PM »

Nope.... That wasn't me Wink What did Mairead say to you? Maybe it was the Aussie Nichole...

I'll check with her then.  Máiréad said Nichole..and gave me the rest of the forum name.  It could easily be Nichole CelticWomanfanAUS, whom I know from this and the Lynn Hilary fan forum.  Anyway, she tweeted Máiréad to say hello to me in Louisville for her and so she did!  Cool

NicholeLovesCW
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2011, 06:16PM »

I'll check with her then.  Máiréad said Nichole..and gave me the rest of the forum name.  It could easily be Nichole CelticWomanfanAUS, whom I know from this and the Lynn Hilary fan forum.  Anyway, she tweeted Máiréad to say hello to me in Louisville for her and so she did!  Cool
Coooollll!! I love Mairead Smiley that's awesome that she would do that Smiley yeah that was probably the Aussie Nichole Wink

Thanks Michelle!
hayleynibhaoleafh<3'scelticwoman!
Honorary Roadie

U can have my <3, if U don't mind broken things...

« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2011, 06:42PM »

FANTASTIC Review!!!!1 Cry I wanna go ever more now!

Loooooove Hayley xxx
~~~~~~~Maybe it's not about the happy endings... maybe it's about the story...~~~~~~
Friend are angels ~*~ Cherish them
NicholeLovesCW
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2011, 09:26AM »

FANTASTIC Review!!!!1 Cry I wanna go ever more now!
You will someday I'm sure Smiley Dont give up Smiley Thank you everyone!!!

Thanks Michelle!
celticartzyangel
« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2011, 10:06AM »

Amaaaazing review!!!!! I want to go so much now!  Cheesy My brother thinks I'm insane becuase I kept squealing and saying "aww" while I was reading this lol!!!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy I can't wait for my first time seeing CW!
NicholeLovesCW
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2011, 10:09AM »

Amaaaazing review!!!!! I want to go so much now!  Cheesy My brother thinks I'm insane becuase I kept squealing and saying "aww" while I was reading this lol!!!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy I can't wait for my first time seeing CW!
Awww!!!! Thank you so much!!!  I'm so happy you enjoyed it Smiley you're gonna DIE!!!! Its so amazing!!!

Thanks Michelle!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: